FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Watching people

Watching people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is so enjoyable about it? I dont mean watching to criticise or ridicule but just sitting there on a hot summer's day and observing.

Why do we love it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i think we all have voyeuristic traits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Strange that one as id have said it was nice cleavage, ass etc but perhaps really its to stop us from nodding off must admit though i love people watching

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

because us humans are so interesting, intriguing, maddeningly complex, adorably simple and we just cant help watching life unfurl in front of us xx

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Because WE are perfect.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Making up stories about them lol

i do it from a sociological viewpoint! i love the interaction between humans and the reason and purpose of their behaviour and how they interact with the world around them! whether it be from fashion and tryin to be part of a certain group, or from basic one to one interaction i just love watching people! xx

I am nosey and would love to assess the state of a relationship by watching people's body language etc...

i sit there and imgine the kinds of lives they must lead, then decide im very lucky and go home quite happy

I love people watching- especially when you hear a snippet of conversation as they pass by- can keep me amused for hours.

I love watching - sometimes when I hear snippets of conversations I wonder what their relationship is all about, not just couples but mothers and daughters etc...

And sometimes when I witness arguments I think ... wow, I never... not important enough to quarrel...

and other times i see things and I think...

My goodness, what lovely understanding and empathic exchange...

I actually have a spot, just outside buchanan galleries...or, if i'm feeling adventurous, queen street station!

"I actually have a spot, just outside buchanan galleries...or, if i'm feeling adventurous, queen street station!"

you got competition, girl - I will put my huge towel down - just give me the co-ordinates

"I actually have a spot, just outside buchanan galleries...or, if i'm feeling adventurous, queen street station!

you got competition, girl - I will put my huge towel down - just give me the co-ordinates"

oh, it's always more fun if you've got someone to share a spot with...stops me looking like the mad lady that shouts at buses!

"I actually have a spot, just outside buchanan galleries...or, if i'm feeling adventurous, queen street station!

you got competition, girl - I will put my huge towel down - just give me the co-ordinates

oh, it's always more fun if you've got someone to share a spot with...stops me looking like the mad lady that shouts at buses!"

souns like fun.. shouting at INANIMATE objects for a change - are they male?

oh, it's always more fun if you've got someone to share a spot with...stops me looking like the mad lady that shouts at buses!

souns like fun.. shouting at INANIMATE objects for a change - are they male?"

loving how you associate male and inanimate.....

loving how you associate male and inanimate..... "

well, it is literally about "bi" - the binary decision regarding the presence/ absence of certain biological (and logical) functioning

well, it is literally about "bi" - the binary decision regarding the presence/ absence of certain biological (and logical) functioning "

i would certainly go for an absence, in fact, it's a pre-requisite on my profile

well, it is literally about "bi" - the binary decision regarding the presence/ absence of certain biological (and logical) functioning

i would certainly go for an absence, in fact, it's a pre-requisite on my profile"

Are you by any remote chance suggesting that there is a correlation between inhibited cerebral functioning and good sexual performance?

;-)

i would certainly go for an absence, in fact, it's a pre-requisite on my profile

Are you by any remote chance suggesting that there is a correlation between inhibited cerebral functioning and good sexual performance?

;-)"

not at all! just prefer them to not object, argue or talk..god forbd they should suggest!

;-)

not at all! just prefer them to not object, argue or talk..god forbd they should suggest!"

Understand... just shut up and drive?x

"

;-)

not at all! just prefer them to not object, argue or talk..god forbd they should suggest!

Understand... just shut up and drive?x"

that's the one!

I People watch all the time, I even try to guess what Folk on here do for a living, were just curious Beings

"I People watch all the time, I even try to guess what Folk on here do for a living, were just curious Beings "

It is just so interesting, isnt it... to form a mental a picture of people are like in their normal lives.. I am a very wondrous person and amazed by what makes people what they are

"I People watch all the time, I even try to guess what Folk on here do for a living, were just curious Beings

It is just so interesting, isnt it... to form a mental a picture of people are like in their normal lives.. I am a very wondrous person and amazed by what makes people what they are "

See it's not just a Swingers site, it's for People watching as well

"I People watch all the time, I even try to guess what Folk on here do for a living, were just curious Beings

It is just so interesting, isnt it... to form a mental a picture of people are like in their normal lives.. I am a very wondrous person and amazed by what makes people what they are

See it's not just a Swingers site, it's for People watching as well "

yes, it is not just a swingers' site... it is an S & M site...;-)

yes, it is not just a swingers' site... it is an S & M site...;-)"

S & M ? Stare and make your own mind up

S & M ? Stare and make your own mind up "

See how a bit of people watching and a tad of dyslexia got me into trouble here lol

Seriously...? Err .. what was the thread about again?

See how a bit of people watching and a tad of dyslexia got me into trouble here lol

Seriously...? Err .. what was the thread about again? "

Tarka the Otter, oh sorry thats the other live thread

Tarka the Otter, oh sorry thats the other live thread "

now look... you confused me... and that is dangerous when I am struggling already remembering who I am...;-)

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm watching yous,,

Tarka the Otter, oh sorry thats the other live thread

now look... you confused me... and that is dangerous when I am struggling already remembering who I am...;-) "

it's okay Gladice your in good company

"I'm watching yous,, "

I am feeling watched

By *aintmikeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm watching yous,,

I am feeling watched "

bye x

"I'm watching yous,,

I am feeling watched bye x"

have a good night xx

one of thing when I see certain couples, I wonder if they're swingers or not! cant help it.

"one of thing when I see certain couples, I wonder if they're swingers or not! cant help it."

I know what you mean, I'm a Couple

of Scotch Eggs short of a Picnic

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

we argue whether ladies will give head on 1st date and whether blokes will premature ejaculate. things you do sat outside a pub eh

"Making up stories about them lol"

Lol oh it's not just me then?!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I People watch all the time, I even try to guess what Folk on here do for a living, were just curious Beings "

lol that could be a good thread.......guess the job.

» Add a new message to this topic