FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > update on dating.....

update on dating.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

its crap oh my god there are some wired ones on match.com......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"its crap oh my god there are some wired ones on match.com...... "

I tried a Dating site but after 2 Years and no Dates they said maybe I should try without my Picture on there

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"its crap oh my god there are some wired ones on match.com......

I tried a Dating site but after 2 Years and no Dates they said maybe I should try without my Picture on there "

blimey the blokes on them kinda sites are shag monkeys, but just wont say

Dont do dating sites

But have spoken to some guys and they have met some weird women lol

aaaawwww kev me and you shall date is we dont get one in a months time....

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Those bastards at E-Harmony, you know, the ones that advertise boasting of their success rate and in-depth personality profiles, well, I took their on-line personality test and it came back saying that there is a tiny percentage of people for whom it is impossible to create a profile and they therefore regretted that they couldn't help me.

In other words, MrWolf, you are a loser,doomed to be single forever,so kindly fuck off.

Try POF, there's more kinky perves and swingers than there are on here, that's for sure!

mr wolf.......

warwickshire

I was shocked, I can tell you. See, it just goes to show that answering those questions honestly doesn't do you any favours.

"aaaawwww kev me and you shall date is we dont get one in a months time.... "

Okay lets give it one more Year first just in case

a year....... get lost tnen keiv

match.com, used to love their ads, HOT NEW MEN haha

let me tell you mally they aint hot babe

If you like weird people try plentyoffish.com

Was on it for a while and i had some great times on it. Also noticed a few members from Fab on it.

I think i may rejoin.

"a year....... get lost tnen keiv "

back to the Dating site for me then

How about 5 Days or have I blown it again

I tried a Dating site but after 2 Years and no Dates they said maybe I should try without my Picture on there blimey the blokes on them kinda sites are shag monkeys, but just wont say "

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I tried a Dating site but after 2 Years and no Dates they said maybe I should try without my Picture on there blimey the blokes on them kinda sites are shag monkeys, but just wont say

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites! "

i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I tried a Dating site but after 2 Years and no Dates they said maybe I should try without my Picture on there blimey the blokes on them kinda sites are shag monkeys, but just wont say

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites! i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males "

oh i forgot to add the dvd to go with the wine n sofa

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

the dating game can be a funny old thing just as swinging can be, again it's a matter of choice in both fields,

"Those bastards at E-Harmony, you know, the ones that advertise boasting of their success rate and in-depth personality profiles, well, I took their on-line personality test and it came back saying that there is a tiny percentage of people for whom it is impossible to create a profile and they therefore regretted that they couldn't help me.

In other words, MrWolf, you are a loser,doomed to be single forever,so kindly fuck off.

Try POF, there's more kinky perves and swingers than there are on here, that's for sure!"

e harmony is a complete rip off and so bad for your self esteem my friend was on there its absolute rubbish you have to go through a whole series of endless "communication" before you even get to know anyones name ???? then all you get it "**** HAS terminated communication with YOU ".. its soul destroying !!! she asked for her money back and got it !!!

Dating Direct is a good dating site. I got a few dates from it and had a relationship with someone which ended after a year. The paying sites seems to be with the more sensible members whereas the non paying sites like POF seem to attract the crackpots.

warwickshire

" it's a matter of choice in both fields,"

I think that comes under the heading of Dogging.

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites! i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males oh i forgot to add the dvd to go with the wine n sofa "

and the walk along the beach..... I live beside one.

"and the walk along the beach..... I live beside one. "

Sharing a bag of chips and drinking a can of Irn Bru

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

A guy that lives near us made a bloody fortune out of a dating agency, he started it when he was a lowly paid civil servant and it ended up being a full time job.

Having recently sold the agency he has set himself up for life.

warwickshire

"i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males oh i forgot to add the dvd to go with the wine n sofa

and the walk along the beach..... I live beside one. "

Jeeez, it's just like being on POF. All we need now is a few threads saying how absolutely disgusting swinging is, how it's unbelievable how anyone could find anything appealing in it and how there is absolutely no way anyone here would get involved with that sort of nonsense......but we'd best discuss it over and over again, just to remind everyone that we definitely WON'T do that sort of thing. No, not us. Filth.

"My friend keeps on about swinging, and all manner of outrageous practices but I find it disgusting....."

Yeah right, "your friend"......

warwickshire

"Having recently sold the agency he has set himself up for life."

Hey, you wanna get yourself round there, he's probably looking for a nice lass to share the loot with.

So i take it some people haven't sat on the sofa with a takeaway and a bottle of vino or went for romantic walks etc etc with their partner?

Does that mean relationship issues or is it sarcasm in the way people word their profiles

Yep a guy I know on here uses POF and says he gets more action on there!!! I've tried most of the dating sites and have found the guys to be mainly bland desperate and ugly as hell!! This site works far better for me

warwickshire

"So i take it some people haven't sat on the sofa with a takeaway and a bottle of vino or went for romantic walks etc etc with their partner?

Does that mean relationship issues or is it sarcasm in the way people word their profiles "

Have a look at a few profiles on there. It's the nation's favourite pastime, curling up on the sofa with a bottle of wine. Beats being on a park bench with a bottle of Buckie, I suppose.

"So i take it some people haven't sat on the sofa with a takeaway and a bottle of vino or went for romantic walks etc etc with their partner?

Does that mean relationship issues or is it sarcasm in the way people word their profiles

Have a look at a few profiles on there. It's the nation's favourite pastime, curling up on the sofa with a bottle of wine. Beats being on a park bench with a bottle of Buckie, I suppose."

LOL @ Buckie.

I may be a Scotmans but i have never tried Buckfast in my life. I don't associate myself as the same person who drinks it.

I have morals

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites! i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males oh i forgot to add the dvd to go with the wine n sofa "

That's a bit harsh Femme, be fair, they do put down the bottle of plonk, get their arses of the sofa to take a walk on the beach!

dating sites are full of men preying on vulnerable women!

my friend doesnt seem to understand this and we go through 'break-up', on average, every 8 weeks....she's with match if i'm allowed to name another site...seeing as it's in a negative way??)

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites! i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males oh i forgot to add the dvd to go with the wine n sofa

That's a bit harsh Femme, be fair, they do put down the bottle of plonk, get their arses of the sofa to take a walk on the beach! "

I apologise Sassy, you are quite right, dont forget going for long walks in the country though

Agree with you!

I find men on swinging sites more honest and sane compared to the men that trawl dating sites! i think they should be named "the staying in on the sofa with a bottle of wine" males oh i forgot to add the dvd to go with the wine n sofa

That's a bit harsh Femme, be fair, they do put down the bottle of plonk, get their arses of the sofa to take a walk on the beach! I apologise Sassy, you are quite right, dont forget going for long walks in the country though "

..now, suggest i take them for a long walk in the desert, with a shovel and i'm in!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Agree with you!

That's a bit harsh Femme, be fair, they do put down the bottle of plonk, get their arses of the sofa to take a walk on the beach! I apologise Sassy, you are quite right, dont forget going for long walks in the country though

..now, suggest i take them for a long walk in the desert, with a shovel and i'm in!"

maybe we should start our own website..cynicsareus?

Agree with you!

That's a bit harsh Femme, be fair, they do put down the bottle of plonk, get their arses of the sofa to take a walk on the beach! I apologise Sassy, you are quite right, dont forget going for long walks in the country though

..now, suggest i take them for a long walk in the desert, with a shovel and i'm in!maybe we should start our own website..cynicsareus? "

i think realistwomenwhocansmellbullshitandkickitlikeaprawncracker.com trips of the tongue much better!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Agree with you!

..now, suggest i take them for a long walk in the desert, with a shovel and i'm in!maybe we should start our own website..cynicsareus?

i think realistwomenwhocansmellbullshitandkickitlikeaprawncracker.com trips of the tongue much better! "

lol, well im sure they aint all bad...are they?

warwickshire

"cynicsareus? "

I thought that was a creature from the Jurassic period that ate sea.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"cynicsareus?

I thought that was a creature from the Jurassic period that ate sea."

well ya thought wrong then huh?

"i think realistwomenwhocansmellbullshitandkickitlikeaprawncracker.com trips of the tongue much better! lol, well im sure they aint all bad...are they? "

no, but the genuine ones are as rare as those creatures from the jurassic period that ate sea....

» Add a new message to this topic