FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > nipple piercngs

nipple piercngs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been fancying getting my nipples pierced but because of the type of work i do thought i'd be best waiting till i have a fortnight off in august as i dont fancy doing my job with 2 sore nips. Any other women who have had them how long about do they take to heal and stop feeling sore??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

ive only got one but healed pretty quick and i never had anyreal bother with it at all. did bleed abit after being done but thats normal.

have fun with them and enjoy x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have a few piercings and i have to say my nipple was the worse one, took ages to heal, id say it was a good 3 months before it was ok, it just wouldnt heal at all

"i have a few piercings and i have to say my nipple was the worse one, took ages to heal, id say it was a good 3 months before it was ok, it just wouldnt heal at all"

Oh No

everyones different tho, i know a lot of people who have said their nipple piercings have grown out but mine never has

I had mine done a week last friday and have to say it did hurt having it done, but was the best thing i ever did. I had it done in the afternoon and went to work that night. It was uncomfortable for a few days but it is fine now. Different people heal at different rates so it is hard to say, but average time is 8 to 12 weeks.

I am now contemplating having the other one done, lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Any other women"

Well, we're not women but when Kid had both his nips pierced, they were sensitive for about a week.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Healing times for any piercing varies from person to person and post care makes a big difference. As a general guide the longer the piecing the longer it will take to heal. This is why such things as naval piercings are quite serious because they typically require a bar of 20mm to 25mm in length.

Male nipple piercing for example, because the male nipple tends to be smaller the actual piercing is only a few millimetres in depth(length) whereas the female nipple is typically much larger and may require a bar of some 20mm in length, thus takes longer to fully heal.

The material that the nipple is made of is the toughest our bodies have, its designed to be chewed for a number of years to feed our off-spring. And so a nipple piercing is typically the most intense.

Do plenty of research into your chosen piercer, some are good, some not so good, and some are totally rubbish not really having a clue as to what they are doing. If anyone tells you ‘I’m a qualified body piercer’ they are talking rubbish, there is no such thing as a ‘qualified’ body piercer.

If you want any advice on after care or how to pick a piercer feel free to drop me a line.

My nipple piercing was fine. It dident hurt at all and healed realy quickly. they do heal over very quickly also as i had to take mine out whilst i had a surgical procedure and by the evening i couldent get it back in.

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

Mine took ages to heal and then got ripped out i'd love to have the other one done but the thought of the pain when the last one was ripped out puts me off

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

"My nipple piercing was fine. It dident hurt at all and healed realy quickly. they do heal over very quickly also as i had to take mine out whilst i had a surgical procedure and by the evening i couldent get it back in."

Sorry and I don’t mean to contradict but nipple piercing does not heal quickly. It may SEEM to be healed on the outside but it takes much longer to heal on the inside so you are actually talking in terms of months rather than days or weeks.

A fully healed nipple piecing can be left out for a number of days without too much refitting difficulty after a week it may become a bit tricky.

If a new piercing is removed before it is fully healed the internal tissue will re-bond in just a few hours, such is the power of the human body to repair itself.

I had mine done about 6 years ago .. healed within a matter of weeks. With no problems at all.

For one reason or another it was "taken" out .. I forgot about it for a week and there is no way its going back in.

As the poster above says .... its the middle bit. I can get it in a little bit at both sides but no way is it going through the middle.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

My nipple piercings were the worse piercings I ever had.

They never healed. One had to come out after 3 months, because I went swimming in the sea off Wales (should have known better!!!) and somehow managed to get blood poisoning.

The second had to come out after a year, after someone was playing, gently, with it, and it basically exploded in a mess of yellow puss.

Much prefer my clit hood piercing!!!!

"My nipple piercings were the worse piercings I ever had.

They never healed. One had to come out after 3 months, because I went swimming in the sea off Wales (should have known better!!!) and somehow managed to get blood poisoning.

The second had to come out after a year, after someone was playing, gently, with it, and it basically exploded in a mess of yellow puss.

Much prefer my clit hood piercing!!!! "

I would luv a clit hood piercing but the thought of whippin my fanny out 4 sum guy 2 stick a needle in it makes me cringe lol x

"My nipple piercings were the worse piercings I ever had.

Much prefer my clit hood piercing!!!! "

EEEEwwwwwwwwwwrrrrr...just seeing the visuals on that one...

"Much prefer my clit hood piercing!!!!

I would luv a clit hood piercing but the thought of whippin my fanny out 4 sum guy 2 stick a needle in it makes me cringe lol x"

I'm the same would love it done but not liking the idea of complete stranger down there

By *nkednkinky_bbwWoman  over a year ago

cannock

"I would luv a clit hood piercing but the thought of whippin my fanny out 4 sum guy 2 stick a needle in it makes me cringe lol x"

Find one with a female piercer (if thats what what you call them), thats what I did x

good idea but what if she's hot! lol

I have that problem when I'm being waxed!!! She's gorgeous and blows on it ...... fuck me!! difficult not to react!

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

Hi, I got both of mine done about 8 yrs ago!, never had any problems with them at all, used an antiseptic spray to ensure no infection.

Hubby loved them from day one!!! I would recommend anyone getting them done, gets a bar put in rather than a ring! as its getting the ring put in and joined tog that was the worst part!!!!!!

enjoy, i do, hubby does, other do too!!!!

xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic