FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can a single guy swing with a couple and be 'friends'?

Can a single guy swing with a couple and be 'friends'?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man  over a year ago

folkestone

Any have any views on if a single guy can be really good 'friends' with a couple they have swung with? I know it can happen with cuckold couples, but ive always tried not to get too friendly out of respect to the male half of a couple, as im sure they dont want me to be ringing, texting etc when they arent around.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We wouldn't get to the position of men texting / phoning the female half, as the people we play with only get a phone we use just for playing. It gets switched on to check messages or arrange a meet, and thats all.

I know a lot won't like what I am going to say, but we are on this site for NSA sex only......even when we meet regulars the only time we speak to them is when either party want to have a meet......and although we obviously all get on at the meets, we make a point of not speaking inbetween meets so it stays NSA sex and not friends as such.

If we got too friendly with anyone, then I ( mrs ) wouldn't want to play with them anymore anyway.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Any have any views on if a single guy can be really good 'friends' with a couple they have swung with? I know it can happen with cuckold couples, but ive always tried not to get too friendly out of respect to the male half of a couple, as im sure they dont want me to be ringing, texting etc when they arent around. "

Yep i have a couple i class as fantastic friends and never had any issues either in play or just general every day interaction. So its possible or i have found it so.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I actually have mixed feelings on this one. We have always said that we like to be friends with our playmates and that still stands.

There is a downside to it as well. When the friendship degrades as they sometimes do from one side, the other side is left wondering what went wrong. In fact nothing has gone wrong, but this type of friendship is built on attraction and sex, unlike our vanilla friendships.

We are friends with some of the single guys we have met, but that would stop if the guy started texting or calling her on a regular basis. Same for any unicorns we happen to meet! lol

May be double standards, but it is not the same with couples, we text and call some of our playmates the same as we would out vanilla mates and that seems to work ok!

Nowt as strange as folk!

» Add a new message to this topic