FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I wish...

I wish...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was younger and a youthful man in my prime with the world at my feet, I always fancied women my age or older. I was drawn to their maturity and womanly looks and wouldn't even think of dating someone younger.

Now when I perv (this is mostly in reference to POF), I find that most of the women my eye is attracted to appears to be quite a bit younger (early twenties).

Is it a case of wanting what you can't have? I kind of feel I wish I was attracted to younger girls more then...

/monologue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was going to start a similar thread a while ago,about why people seem to covet what they know they can't have but chase it all the same

Maybe the only thing that has changed in regards to the women you're attracted to is your age,not theirs

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"I was going to start a similar thread a while ago,about why people seem to covet what they know they can't have but chase it all the same "
It is just human nature,they can not help it

By *iss Chievous1Woman  over a year ago

my world

I was chatting to a friend about this, as when I was young I liked older men !! Now I'm old I like younger men !!!! He said "no you just like men in their 30's ! Its not the men that have changed its your age !!! Made me think ! I've never really looked at it like that !!!!

why do you feel you cant have a woman in her early 20's?

when i was that age i was more attracted to an older guy

By *iss Chievous1Woman  over a year ago

my world

"why do you feel you cant have a woman in her early 20's?

when i was that age i was more attracted to an older guy "

Exactly

Define older?

being with someone much younger makes you feel young again.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I totally agree .why do we what what we have not got or not getting ? I guess this is the wrong place to say this but now it's rather easy to have nsa sex I'm kinda wanting a loving relationship

"I totally agree .why do we what what we have not got or not getting ? I guess this is the wrong place to say this but now it's rather easy to have nsa sex I'm kinda wanting a loving relationship "

why not have both? quite a few women have expressed they are open to the idea of both

perhaps add a line on your profile saying 'open minded about relationships should the right person come along'

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I totally agree .why do we what what we have not got or not getting ? I guess this is the wrong place to say this but now it's rather easy to have nsa sex I'm kinda wanting a loving relationship "

You can have a loving relationship if that is what you want. As with the age issues if you set your barriers so that they are insurmountable then you won't ever have what you want.

"I was chatting to a friend about this, as when I was young I liked older men !! Now I'm old I like younger men !!!! He said "no you just like men in their 30's ! Its not the men that have changed its your age !!! Made me think ! I've never really looked at it like that !!!! "

Exactly this ^^

I've never looked it that way before either, which explains a lot!!

Many are on here including me.

Be honest and you never know what will happen.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I totally agree .why do we what what we have not got or not getting ? I guess this is the wrong place to say this but now it's rather easy to have nsa sex I'm kinda wanting a loving relationship

You can have a loving relationship if that is what you want. As with the age issues if you set your barriers so that they are insurmountable then you won't ever have what you want.

"

That goes back to libs point if I were to foolishly stray into relationship tertiary I'd want nsa

Just having a pang of want to share a wonderful life with a wonderful lady lol grass is always greener huh xxx

» Add a new message to this topic