FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Overdoing excersise

Overdoing excersise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do I do it?? I can't stop myself.

I just played badminton for three hours (Yes, I'll tuck my skirt in...) knowing full well I have tennis elbow. I should stop for at least a month to rest it.

But I can't. it's not even that I want to compete, I just love sport and can't live without playing and I end up hurting myself more.

What are your sports stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I clearly over did it yesterday as I appear to have muscles that have never been used before and are objecting big time

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Why do I do it?? I can't stop myself.

I just played badminton for three hours (Yes, I'll tuck my skirt in...) knowing full well I have tennis elbow. I should stop for at least a month to rest it.

But I can't. it's not even that I want to compete, I just love sport and can't live without playing and I end up hurting myself more.

What are your sports stories?"

If you love it I would have thought preserving the ability to play it again would be more important to you.

My only sports story is that it takes me 20 minutes to put on my sports bra. After that I no longer have any desire to partake in sport and spend a further 7-10 minutes trying to take the bloody thing off again.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

3 hours with tennis elbow...

Naughty naughty boy

I've been running and playing hockey for the last 18 month with very bad Achilles issues.

Sometimes they are so bad after sport that I struggle to get down stairs the following morning.

Like you I feel the need to play/run, as I get grouchy if I don't.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I am in no shape to exercise.

I have sports stories but they're all years old now. Maybe one day I'll get back to doing some sports and get some new ones.

I need inspiration.

And some motivation.

How do you turn sports injury into sex you nutjob!!

Strapped to the max.

3 Weeks ago it hurt so bad I stopped after 30 minutes due to excruciating pain. But it took me to get to that point before I would stop!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"How do you turn sports injury into sex you nutjob!!

Strapped to the max.

3 Weeks ago it hurt so bad I stopped after 30 minutes due to excruciating pain. But it took me to get to that point before I would stop! "

Who turned it into sex? How do you do that? I need to get me a sports injury.

i was 15 or 16,, playing football went in for a tackle (completely missed the ball) and somehow managed to royally fuck up my ankle..

at the time i knew it hurt, but continued to play on it for all of 5 mins before limping off the court (was indoors during a PE lesson), took off my trainers, football socks and shin guards to reveal a black ankle that soon grew to have a tenis ball sized lump

torn ligaments and tendons.. no bone damage but fuck did it hurt. Think the compression of the trainers and my shin guards helped (they were the guards with ankle protectors)

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

I think women are a bit reluctant to embrace exercise....

Just starting off doing a little and building up and you'd be amazed how you can become addicted and good for your health and your figure !!!

So ladies.....give it a go !!!

Xx

"I think women are a bit reluctant to embrace exercise....

Just starting off doing a little and building up and you'd be amazed how you can become addicted and good for your health and your figure !!!

Xx"

WOWSERS! Sits back and waits for the reaction lol

Why the fuck do I keep saying wowsers.

Strapped to the max.

3 Weeks ago it hurt so bad I stopped after 30 minutes due to excruciating pain. But it took me to get to that point before I would stop!

Who turned it into sex? How do you do that? I need to get me a sports injury.

"

Max with her fluttering eyes and naught boy comments! Filth. And on a site like this.

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Strapped to the max.

3 Weeks ago it hurt so bad I stopped after 30 minutes due to excruciating pain. But it took me to get to that point before I would stop! "

I hope the nutjob comment was not for me...

Tennis elbow, Achilles tendon are injuries that do tend to take a lot of time to heal.

You can may be alternate during the week with training the lower part of your body... if you have other sports you like.

I managed to aggravate my disc whilst training and carried on for a few weeks whilst taking pain killers to numb the pain until it got to a point where I knew it was so bad that I was struggling to walk..Stupid I know but in my younger years always managed to train through injuries and now slowly realizing I am not as young as I used to be.

I have torn my ankle ligaments on the running track in school.

Broken my fingers x 2 playing netball

I have tennis elbow as well but that's from hammering and sawing in work, it has however stopped me from overdoing it with the weights

"I think women are a bit reluctant to embrace exercise....

Xx"

I do get addicted. But when I stop, (I got a chest infection and was confined to bed for 3 months), I find it almost impossible to get started again.

Your comment is rather an extreme generalisation and I have to disagree.

I've stopped running now as either my back or my knees seem to be affected by this type of exercise. So at the moment I just do Pilates which keeps me flexible. Need to find another cardio exercise tho that I like, helps burn off the calories I keep digesting!

By *heffmMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I bent down today and almost broke a sweat ,,, shuttle your cock and sit down

"I've stopped running now as either my back or my knees seem to be affected by this type of exercise. So at the moment I just do Pilates which keeps me flexible. Need to find another cardio exercise tho that I like, helps burn off the calories I keep digesting! "

I think you would like HIIT training as you can do a low impact version but it really helps the heart rate and burning calories not that you need to be honest xx

I've dislocated both knees at least a couple of times now but just can't stop playing rugby.

Sure as hell I'll need knee replacements but I love the game and competitiveness too much

By *issLissCouple  over a year ago

south east

I over did on the drinking - twice - and so have broken my toe and damaged my knee.

Does that count? Cause drinking is like a sport for me...

I broke my leg playing hockey. It was a penalty corner, I was No 1. I ran to the shot taker and got my stick in front, but he lifted it and it went above my pad and below my knee. I felt the break and knew it was bad, but everyone was telling me to get up!

So I was carried to the sidelines and eventually thought it might be a good plan to get an ambulance. Turns it it had nearly shattered it. 3 months off work, 6 months before I could jog!

"I broke my leg playing hockey. It was a penalty corner, I was No 1. I ran to the shot taker and got my stick in front, but he lifted it and it went above my pad and below my knee. I felt the break and knew it was bad, but everyone was telling me to get up!

So I was carried to the sidelines and eventually thought it might be a good plan to get an ambulance. Turns it it had nearly shattered it. 3 months off work, 6 months before I could jog!"

Ouch...

OP, you look a fit, sporty and knowledegable guy, so

is my doing three press-ups overdoing it?

When i do a leg workout. I know i shouldn't go all out or crazy in my workouts because i got a cracked knee (apparently). But, i bloody love that feeling when i can't get up the stairs or sit on the loo.

I hit the gym doing weights.. got the 6 pack lol .

"I over did on the drinking - twice - and so have broken my toe and damaged my knee.

Does that count? Cause drinking is like a sport for me... "

It's merely a flesh wound lol

"I over did on the drinking - twice - and so have broken my toe and damaged my knee.

Does that count? Cause drinking is like a sport for me...

It's merely a flesh wound lol "

Got to Love Monty Python

Torn miniscus in 4 places in my knee and had a knee that would lock on me for 1 year before being operated on! Torn playing football crunch tackle...tackled from either side of a stretched out leg and felt the knee completely give way!!! OUCHHHH

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

I was beheaded on one of those weight machine thingys.i just exercise at home now.

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple  over a year ago

chester

"Why do I do it?? I can't stop myself.

What are your sports stories?"

Isn't sex defined as horizontal athletics? Most of us are up for training anytime if that's true.

And remember "If you're overdoing it Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down, or that the lead just came off your pacemaker!"

Whilst training for my 2nd london marathon I decided to take up pole dancing, thinking a bit of fun exercise. 6 weeks before my big run we were shown how to pull ourselves upside down on the pole. 1st attempt went well so I decided to give it another go. This time my over enthusiasm caused me to crack my rib on the pole! Was a rather painful 26.2 miles!!

I've had a few mild wanking injuries if they count?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Badly burned knees playing widdily tinks .

"When i do a leg workout. I know i shouldn't go all out or crazy in my workouts because i got a cracked knee (apparently). But, i bloody love that feeling when i can't get up the stairs or sit on the loo.

"

Last time I couldn't sit on the loo was because I slipped on a spilt drink in a nightclub and did the splits on the dance floor. I tore 50% of one of my hamstring muscles. It took 6 months of sports therapy until I could even walk properly on it.

I had to have regular sports massage to break up the scar tissue, which, incidentally, is bloody painful, but I still have enough of a lump of scar tissue there that sports therapists or massage therapists feel it and ask what happened.

I had sex earlier this year and we were on a soft rug on the floor, from behind. I didn't realise my feet were just over and rubbing against coarse carpet. When we finished I suddenly realised my feet were on fire and I'd bled on her carpet!

Have dislocated my knee and shoulder a few times and torn various muscles but still am stupid to go gym if sore or in pain. Joys of a workout aye

Had a riding accident, knocked myself out ending up with concussion, badly damaged the muscles etc in my leg and hip. Initially they thought I'd broken my pelvis.

Told not to ride for 8 weeks, managed 2 weeks

"I broke my leg playing hockey. It was a penalty corner, I was No 1. I ran to the shot taker and got my stick in front, but he lifted it and it went above my pad and below my knee. I felt the break and knew it was bad, but everyone was telling me to get up!

So I was carried to the sidelines and eventually thought it might be a good plan to get an ambulance. Turns it it had nearly shattered it. 3 months off work, 6 months before I could jog!"

I feel for you being a keeper I know how much it hurts. I cracked my knee years ago when a shortie got over the pads.

Tore a disc in my lower back last year after going crazy with the Insanity workout for 6 weeks. Always in the back of my mind so not been able to train as much as I would like. Football, squash and pilates for me now.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I just don't do any sports...however I have broken my shoulder and bum bone falling off horses

"I just don't do any sports...however I have broken my shoulder and bum bone falling off horses "

Ouch at the same time of different occasions

Think I got you all beat lol

I died while running once

Long story short passed out while running in hot country hit my head. Woke up being ressusitaed

By two Spanish paramedics thinking I was being kidnapped I forced my way out of ambulance and started running again only to pass out again and hit my head and split it open causing head trauma.

Still run now tho

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The only sporting injury I have is a torn acl from playing a5 a side football game at uni to get to know the other people in the halls.

The hot guy picked me up (well helped me up as I've always been hefty lol)

It still gives me gip from time to time as it was never rebuilt due to me not being seriously sporty.

I always regret not getting into an organised sport more and carrying it on to adult hood.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I just don't do any sports...however I have broken my shoulder and bum bone falling off horses

Ouch at the same time of different occasions "

Different occasions...had a shit of a horse who used to breath out when you did the girth up...anyway the saddle slipped round and I fell off and broke my shoulder...my bum was caused when I was a kid my Shetland pony used to be a right sod and throw us off

"I just don't do any sports...however I have broken my shoulder and bum bone falling off horses

Ouch at the same time of different occasions

Different occasions...had a shit of a horse who used to breath out when you did the girth up...anyway the saddle slipped round and I fell off and broke my shoulder...my bum was caused when I was a kid my Shetland pony used to be a right sod and throw us off "

you lost me at different

» Add a new message to this topic