FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I know something much worse than driverless cars

I know something much worse than driverless cars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Carless drivers.

Constantly moaning about one thing or another, having to walk or catch, god forbid, a bus.

Here, have one for the road on me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm a carless driver. Don't mind using public transport but happy to drive from the passenger seat if I feel someone needs further training.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Them bus wankers never stop complaining

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I'm a carless driver. Don't mind using public transport but happy to drive from the passenger seat if I feel someone needs further training. "

You'll be walking to Jaydees if you try that...mind you, if I've got the new motor, it might be a bit hairy if I'm not used to the automatic gearbox

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm a carless driver. Don't mind using public transport but happy to drive from the passenger seat if I feel someone needs further training.

You'll be walking to Jaydees if you try that...mind you, if I've got the new motor, it might be a bit hairy if I'm not used to the automatic gearbox "

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

"I'm a carless driver. Don't mind using public transport but happy to drive from the passenger seat if I feel someone needs further training.

You'll be walking to Jaydees if you try that...mind you, if I've got the new motor, it might be a bit hairy if I'm not used to the automatic gearbox

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! "

Panic not according to the garage, it'll be here in a couple of weeks so I'll have a while to get used to it on Arse End's roads...Main roads and motorways will be a doddle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Main roads and motorways will be a doddle "

Main thing to remember when driving an automatic is after sitting on the motorway for an hour or so, when you pull onto the slip road DON'T push the clutch to the floor and reach for the gear stick. Nasal impact with windscreens is not a good look

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Main roads and motorways will be a doddle

Main thing to remember when driving an automatic is after sitting on the motorway for an hour or so, when you pull onto the slip road DON'T push the clutch to the floor and reach for the gear stick. Nasal impact with windscreens is not a good look "

Fancy that, i've seen that effect happen with foreign hire cars too.

"Main roads and motorways will be a doddle

Main thing to remember when driving an automatic is after sitting on the motorway for an hour or so, when you pull onto the slip road DON'T push the clutch to the floor and reach for the gear stick. Nasal impact with windscreens is not a good look "

Mental note made

» Add a new message to this topic