FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verified

Verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know why but I find myself looking at peoples veris then checking out the people who have verified the people I was looking at dose anyone else do this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, sometimes on here and facebook I set off to find the 6 degrees of separation and see who's verified who or friends. Can be quite surprising.

It's a useful thing to do sometimes to see the sort of people they're meeting and decide if you're the kind or person/s they'd like to meet.

I havn't got enough life left to waste time doing that

Yea I do it all the time

It's just nice to see if they have a type or what type ppl they meet and what ppl say about them

I hardly ever read veri's. Don't like them.

"I don't know why but I find myself looking at peoples veris then checking out the people who have verified the people I was looking at dose anyone else do this "

It is because it is pissing down here in Mancs and there is nothing constructive that can be done today. Idle hands...I do this too, I'm not sure why because I have never found anything that shocked me. I don't publish mine though, unless I am about to meet someone, just to show I am not a bloke in disguise

We read the veris and look at their friend's list too to determine if they're the type of person worth engaging with.

P

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I'll occasionally follow a veri trail - usually when there's a post regarding back checking veris to decide whether to play or not...I'm not saying I'm fussy, but I once tracked down and firebombed someone who messaged me when I discovered a person he'd met had met a woman who'd met a man who'd met a woman whose pictures showed she had chipped nail varnish...bloody disgusting

note to self...do not paint nails...lol

» Add a new message to this topic