FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > calling all size 24s

calling all size 24s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well my fellow curvilicious beauties I have a question for you, I'm off on my first flight this year and when booking my flight the seat I wanted to book for the extra legroom wasn't available to those that need a seatbelt extension, now never having flown I have no idea if I would need one or not, so I'm asking those of a similar size to me, 22/24, that haveflown easyjet do you think I will require an extension or not? Feel free to answer privately if preferred

Thankyou

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you mail/ call them and ask for seatbelt sizes? Then you know up front if you'll need one. I haven't flown with them but I was a size 24/26 and managed ok with the normal seat belt. x

"Can you mail/ call them and ask for seatbelt sizes? Then you know up front if you'll need one. I haven't flown with them but I was a size 24/26 and managed ok with the normal seat belt. x"

I thought that but then how would I work out if it would go round or not as I don't know size of seat or where exactly the belt emerges from the seat to know how to work it out etc etc

Hmmm I think best bet is don't go for the extra legroom then I can just ask for one if I require one

Cheers xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not easyjet but i did need one for another airline, think it was ryan not sure and i was about a size 20 at the time, also they only carry so many or did so i dont know if its best to book one so that you are more comfortable

"Not easyjet but i did need one for another airline, think it was ryan not sure and i was about a size 20 at the time, also they only carry so many or did so i dont know if its best to book one so that you are more comfortable"

Ah right cool I'll give them a bell and ask if best to book one, cheers treacle xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Not easyjet but i did need one for another airline, think it was ryan not sure and i was about a size 20 at the time, also they only carry so many or did so i dont know if its best to book one so that you are more comfortable

Ah right cool I'll give them a bell and ask if best to book one, cheers treacle xxx"

It was along while ago about ten years ago so it may have all changed by now but that was my experience back then

You might also want to look at seat width & booking extra seats if you want full comfort.

The standard seats on EZY are only 18 inches wide and do not recline.

Try and book an aisle seat if not. Window seats seem narrower cos of curvature of the cabin.

Hope you have a fab first flight.

I love it. Still get childishly excited by aeroplanes

I'm size 22/24 and fly Thompson and have no problems .... I would think all seat belts would be the same size....have a great holiday

You can also buy seat belt extenders online for a few quid.

As diamond said, as a rule the number carried on board will be restricted.

just ask the flight attendant when you board for an extension.

i always do, and ryanairs bat fastard policy is quite reasonable (as long as your ass fits, your in lol)

they have plenty laying around for the safety talk.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I can't help with the question, but I hope you have a lovely time. Where are you off to?

Obviously I will be doing the obligatory pre holibobs diet but in the lead up I will yoyo and end up at best 2lb lighter lol and will still squeeze into a size 10 bikini (well it will clear the beach for that private beach feel if nothing else )

I'm so excited to fly I just love planes I'll be like a giddy child on crimble morning

» Add a new message to this topic