FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > School Of The Dead

School Of The Dead

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had the strangest dream. I was at a school and I walked into a classroom where I could feel a presence but couldn't see it and a girl (of age) went to put her hands down my pants until a teacher walked in and interrupted by saying "happy 40 years together and I hope there will be much more"

The thing I know I am dead and I start to float through doors and I can now see the spirits of other dead people wondering the corridors and it's evening outside. I go back into the room where I could feel a presence but this time I see a spirit staring right at me and I sit down with the other ghosts to watch something on TV.

I get bored and float off up the school stairs because I hear a voice calling me but once I am up there it's just other ghosts. It is still evening outside with nothing but the street lamps providing the only light.

I then wake up and it was 4.27 this morninG

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By any chance were you eating cheese before you went to bed last night...?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nope

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Microdots?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dream most nights. Last night I was in a house being hunted by a minotaur. It had caught other people and I was looking for somewhere to hide. The house was bright,mostly painted white and very clean

» Add a new message to this topic