FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This has me stumped! Help!

This has me stumped! Help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a female colleague. As I suspected, she recently told me she was bisexual, and was actually a member of this site for a short time. She's asking if I fancy a girlie night in.. We used to have them often.. But things have changed obviously. ..I'm unsure wether to cross THAT! Line.. What would you do?...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally id avoid it,work and pleasure is a dodgy mix

Just go and have a girly laugh and keep it as its always been

Does she know your here? X

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

how have they changed?

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Lick her cunt? . . .sorry

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'd say no...don't mix business with pleasure....even if the offer is extremely tempting you don't want someone you work with to have one up on you....you just don't know when your back is turned and the knife is out

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I have a female colleague. As I suspected, she recently told me she was bisexual, and was actually a member of this site for a short time. She's asking if I fancy a girlie night in.. We used to have them often.. But things have changed obviously. ..I'm unsure wether to cross THAT! Line.. What would you do?... "

Has she actually asked for a sexual meet or are you thinking she might jump on you? Because unless she's stated that I can't see what has changed from before.

"Personally id avoid it,work and pleasure is a dodgy mix

Just go and have a girly laugh and keep it as its always been "

I would echo this. Imagine the fall out if things went sour. Is the fun worth the potential hassle?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Id go, and keep it how its always been. Has she said she fancies you?

"how have they changed?"

It's different Evie .. She's just different at work.. You know the look.. The little comments Etc plus she's just come straight out with it and told me... She's bisexual and was on here.. I fancy the pants off her. I know for a fact things would get heated.. If we spent time together...

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Girly night as in girl night as in having a get together yes, any further and it could get messy.

As most have said never mix business with pleasure.

If your not comfortable then its probably best you say no. Xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"how have they changed?

It's different Evie .. She's just different at work.. You know the look.. The little comments Etc plus she's just come straight out with it and told me... She's bisexual and was on here.. I fancy the pants off her. I know for a fact things would get heated.. If we spent time together... "

maybe you have changed since she told you, seeing things differently now you know she is bi. maybe she came out to you because she trusts you rather than because she fancies you?

If you fancied her before i would say its understandable for more to be read into interactions now you know she is bi.

Hmmm tread carefully hun ~ mixing business with pleasure isn't without risk. Think of the worst case scenario before you dive in, so to speak...x

Of course you are all right, and are giving me the answers I suspected. Damn you all

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

"how have they changed?

It's different Evie .. She's just different at work.. You know the look.. The little comments Etc plus she's just come straight out with it and told me... She's bisexual and was on here.. I fancy the pants off her. I know for a fact things would get heated.. If we spent time together... "

. Okay im not sorry , lick her cunt x x X

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"how have they changed?

Sorry but what are you worried about, her puncing on you or you not being able to stop yourself with her

Personally i wouldn't mix business and pleasure but sometimes it does work provided those involved are grown up to keep pleasure away from business and not openly go about it at work.

If you fancy her are you worried you wont stop the girly night becoming a naughty girly night and does she know you're bi or have a Mr?

It depends how comfortable you are ebing alone with her but if it feels right and you both are aware of what you are doing and it isn't going to go anywhere then i don't see any harm in it myself.

Good luck to you on this dilema though

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Hard as it might be, I'd not go there. The potential for it going wrong is too high.

"Of course you are all right, and are giving me the answers I suspected. Damn you all "

Unless she's actually quite a nice person to boot and would be a sensible grown up if it didn't quite work out?

Only you can decide - but you only live once x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"how have they changed?

It's different Evie .. She's just different at work.. You know the look.. The little comments Etc plus she's just come straight out with it and told me... She's bisexual and was on here.. I fancy the pants off her. I know for a fact things would get heated.. If we spent time together... . Okay im not sorry , lick her cunt x x X"

that made me chuckle..

but on the more serious side if your both adult about any possible play together then go for it..

she' as unlikely to tell all and sundry about any activities as you are if you fall out perhaps..?

"I have a female colleague. As I suspected, she recently told me she was bisexual, and was actually a member of this site for a short time. She's asking if I fancy a girlie night in.. We used to have them often.. But things have changed obviously. ..I'm unsure wether to cross THAT! Line.. What would you do?... "

You don't shit where you eat and you definitely don't play where you work! Well not unless its easy to resign and walk if things go wrong.

Ok I'll bite You fancy the pants off her...if you met in 'that' way you're sure something would happen...she's dropping you signs a plenty...so all of that reads to me like things feel right...and things don't often feel right...so it's looking good but hmmm that leaves a dilemma.

The real question is...how important is your work?...how established are you there?...how would you feel if you had to move jobs? You haven't told us...and, for the sakes of your privacy, you probably shouldn't. But... If you're basically a burger flipper at Mackie Dee's then I'd say the job aint worth worrying over...go for it. If you're a high flying lawyer in a top firm and she's your boss...woah...I'd stay well clear of it. So for me it's all about the job. Probably absolutely awful advice lol but just thought I'd try and give you something a bit more tempting than what's been written so far...it is a very very naughty site after all lol

"Personally id avoid it,work and pleasure is a dodgy mix

Just go and have a girly laugh and keep it as its always been "

Totally agree

Dont cross that line

"Ok I'll bite You fancy the pants off her...if you met in 'that' way you're sure something would happen...she's dropping you signs a plenty...so all of that reads to me like things feel right...and things don't often feel right...so it's looking good but hmmm that leaves a dilemma.

The real question is...how important is your work?...how established are you there?...how would you feel if you had to move jobs? You haven't told us...and, for the sakes of your privacy, you probably shouldn't. But... If you're basically a burger flipper at Mackie Dee's then I'd say the job aint worth worrying over...go for it. If you're a high flying lawyer in a top firm and she's your boss...woah...I'd stay well clear of it. So for me it's all about the job. Probably absolutely awful advice lol but just thought I'd try and give you something a bit more tempting than what's been written so far...it is a very very naughty site after all lol "

Thankyou for your input.. I work for the nhs small clue... I've worked in the same job for five years as has she we have been close friends for the duration.. . My job is paramount... And commands my undivided attention..Although it would be fairly easy to move on... At this present time I don't want to. My dilemma I'm a very ohh bugger it live for the moment person.... Which I'm guessing in this situation isn't a good combo

The people on here can be far too sensible sometimes Are you a sensible person or are you a crazy head? Only you can answer that one. But life is short and some people consider life's more interesting experiences to be more valuable to them than anything normal like a 'career'. But that's their road...the less sensible road. I've got a friend who's totally mixed up work and sex all over the place. Now he's virtually unemployable lol...but not because of the sex bit I don't think...it's more because he's never really been all that interested in pursuing a sensible career and now that's catching up with him. But he has got some treeemendous eye peeling stories...and maybe, at the end of the day, that's more what life's about...the stories you can tell rather than anything more sensible. Again...just being the devil's advocate here...please don't take my advice...it's nuts

"My job is paramount"

I think you just answered your question

Are you the sort of person who can keep a strict differentiation between real life incl work, and that of Fabs or swinging?

If so, i'd say meet the lass with the same expectations you would of any woman you'd meet from here where the attraction is mutual.

In all likelihood, she knows you are on here and would take that into account in her expectations.

Go for it.

ps will you be needing a photographer, videor at all?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think if youre needing to ask, then the answer is likely no. Ive never mixed business and pleasure, except for getting fucked at work by a guest, so no ongoing relationship to complicate things.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It depends on both of you really.

We've played with people I work with and it's been a laugh. In the cold light of day they have as much to lose as you do. Even people I know have played together at work have fallen out - badly, neither has ever mentioned this side of things.

I think most people want to keep that to themselves.

That being said, there are so many variables. Go with your gut. Sometimes a little of what you like does you good.

D

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

So? Has she said let's get naked, if not, what's changed?

London

"how have they changed?"

London

"I have a female colleague. As I suspected, she recently told me she was bisexual, and was actually a member of this site for a short time. She's asking if I fancy a girlie night in.. We used to have them often.. But things have changed obviously. ..I'm unsure wether to cross THAT! Line.. What would you do?...

Has she actually asked for a sexual meet or are you thinking she might jump on you? Because unless she's stated that I can't see what has changed from before."

Exactly!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Roll with the flow but avoid sex with a work colleague if it comes to that.

If this is what you want and you like her then use the opportunity to be friends and invite some others around !! If you all play you all play just not one on one

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Right lets say its going to get steamy,, serious question,,,

Can I watch,?

I never mix business and pleasure,

Well I would bang her but I'm shallow like that.

Just make sure you wear latex gloves so you leave no prints.

Gimp

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm straight so I would go if I enjoyed her company. As for what you should do I would say the same but keep sex out of it, sex and work rarely make.a good combination. You have obviously picked up on some signals that are making you think it will be sexual......could you say no and still have a good working relationship? Could you say yes and still have a good working relationship for that matter?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh ps, we mixed business and pleasure nearly 34 years ago (with each other) and we're still here to tell the tale.....so maybe it can work out.....

"I have a female colleague. As I suspected, she recently told me she was bisexual, and was actually a member of this site for a short time. She's asking if I fancy a girlie night in.. We used to have them often.. But things have changed obviously. ..I'm unsure wether to cross THAT! Line.. What would you do?...

I'm straight so I would go if I enjoyed her company. As for what you should do I would say the same but keep sex out of it, sex and work rarely make.a good combination. You have obviously picked up on some signals that are making you think it will be sexual......could you say no and still have a good working relationship? Could you say yes and still have a good working relationship for that matter?"

. It could be awkward either way. If you do or don't.

If you can handle a fall out at work.... go for it... x

As she has now opened up to you, she obviously feels comfortable confiding in you. Tell her how you feel. The worst thing that can happen is that she tells you its a misunderstanding, and the girlie night was a "friends" meet only, and sex was not on the agenda.

The best thing would be to meet here, but leave one of the chat room cams from here on you both. That way if you have any further questions we can advise you , with a better understanding of what's going on. Oh and leave the sound on as well

"I'd say no...don't mix business with pleasure....even if the offer is extremely tempting you don't want someone you work with to have one up on you....you just don't know when your back is turned and the knife is out "

Very wise

Working in close proximity aside, think ........ would you fancy the pants off a male colleague and go all in with him?

How would your partner feel in all this. Whether a one off or not it would be an affair with a work colleague.

Perhaps I'm old school, but I would never mix business and pleasure.

Just think of the complications if things went sour? That's 2 jobs on the line and an unpleasant work environment.

Is it not possible to just stay as friends without crossing over the sexual line?

"Hmmm tread carefully hun ~ mixing business with pleasure isn't without risk. Think of the worst case scenario before you dive in, so to speak...x

"

ahhh you wise woman don't sxxt on your own doorstep springs to mind

» Add a new message to this topic