FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > people that ask to meet without seeing face pics

people that ask to meet without seeing face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Desparate or very easy going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Desparate or very easy going? "

Balls of steel I say

They can always back out once they see a face pic

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Really into doggie or reverse cowgirl, maybe?

Craziness

Maybe they have a Frank Sidebottom fetish?

Like a blind date

I would say a bit of both!

Ligeia, if they turned out to be as gorgeous as you I'd be very happy x

call us shallow if you want.....but theres got to be an attraction physically with body type and looks for us! theres a few that look great at a thousand yards but they just don't do it for us, but we might not do it for then either

"Maybe they have a Frank Sidebottom fetish?

"

I had to google him!

Maybe they have shares in brown paper bags

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"call us shallow if you want.....but theres got to be an attraction physically with body type and looks for us! theres a few that look great at a thousand yards but they just don't do it for us, but we might not do it for then either "

I'm with you on that one and I am exactly the same!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Maybe they want to be blindfoldered or wear a leather hood or keep their eyes shut or are blind. There's a blind swinger on here but not seen him post in the forums for a few weeks...nuspark?

"Maybe they want to be blindfoldered or wear a leather hood or keep their eyes shut or are blind. There's a blind swinger on here but not seen him post in the forums for a few weeks...nuspark? "

I like his posts

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Desperate or just not very choosy.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i met someone without a pic. to this day i have no clue what he looked like as was blindfolded the whole time

When someone asks me,I think I may look like the back end of a bus! Surely you want to see a pic? And if not why not?

I know I do before ill even think about talking meets

"i met someone without a pic. to this day i have no clue what he looked like as was blindfolded the whole time"

Was that a fantasy meet arranged especially though? a bit different from meeting for a drink and then possibly getting it on a bit later

By *oandjohnCouple  over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We have been to parties without seeing face pictures of people. Some of the people have been great full and their personalities have made the evening. To be honest i have seen their face pictures after meeting them and could have been turned off. The could have felt the same about us as well..

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

I need 2hours to get used to a face

mines takes longer

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mine are on display, as I think with TG it is important for peeps to know I've not got a beard.

Regarding other people, it depends on what sort of meet it is. If it's dogging then they are one of a number of guys so it doesn't matter so much, same if it is just a say hi at a club or pub. However, if it is some kind of date then yes, very important.

Do you only chat with people you like the look of physically? Can you not meet and just chat if you like their personality first? I know I can just surprised someone has to ask.

"Desparate or very easy going?

Do you only chat with people you like the look of physically? Can you not meet and just chat if you like their personality first? I know I can just surprised someone has to ask. "

I know I wouldn't ask to meet someone without seeing what they look like,thats what I asked,if you can then cool

Desperate I would say

"Maybe they have a Frank Sidebottom fetish?

"

RIP, legend

I couldn't meet someone I wasn't attracted to regardless of personality.

Do you only chat with people you like the look of physically? Can you not meet and just chat if you like their personality first? I know I can just surprised someone has to ask. "

Do you fuck people you don't find attractive? I know I don't

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Adventureous

Desperate....in my opinion. Attraction is vital before even discussing a meet.

"Desperate....in my opinion. Attraction is vital before even discussing a meet."

Retirement Village

"I couldn't meet someone I wasn't attracted to regardless of personality."

Bugger!!

I'd meet someone i wasn't attracted to, but wouldn't play. There is a social aspect to swinging too that some us enjoy

By *plankyMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Its the sensual adventure of getting to know someone gradually. Each day takes you to a new level as they slowly reveal one more thing. Perhaps a cheek or an eyelid.

Particularly interesting are those without pictures who say on their profile "you must have a face pic to message me".

The little teasers!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"i met someone without a pic. to this day i have no clue what he looked like as was blindfolded the whole time"

I have a stranger sex fantasy, but in general, I wouldn't meet without seeing a face pic

"I couldn't meet someone I wasn't attracted to regardless of personality.

Bugger!!

I'd meet someone i wasn't attracted to, but wouldn't play. There is a social aspect to swinging too that some us enjoy"

I'd like to have time to do that...reality of 2 jobs a college course and 2 kids means we have to grab what we can....

Not sure desperate is quite the right word but they're obviously not very bothered which I'd have to question.

Retirement Village

Bugger!!

I'd meet someone i wasn't attracted to, but wouldn't play. There is a social aspect to swinging too that some us enjoy

I'd like to have time to do that...reality of 2 jobs a college course and 2 kids means we have to grab what we can.... "

Personal lives may get in the way at times but social meets don't always have to be at night or in a pub or a swinger socials. If you make friends and get on with people outside of the 'swing' world you could always meet socially. Do feel for you given your situ but at the same time i have a similar situ myself and am spread across the country most of the week. Still try and make some time for a social even if it is just a coffee and a natter with a swinging friend

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

i carry around a paper bag to get the same effect

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

People who tell their life stories on the forums appear desperate to me, those who ask to meet without a face picture, are just eager beavers.

Bugger!!

I'd like to have time to do that...reality of 2 jobs a college course and 2 kids means we have to grab what we can....

Personal lives may get in the way at times but social meets don't always have to be at night or in a pub or a swinger socials. If you make friends and get on with people outside of the 'swing' world you could always meet socially. Do feel for you given your situ but at the same time i have a similar situ myself and am spread across the country most of the week. Still try and make some time for a social even if it is just a coffee and a natter with a swinging friend "

Yes I'd love that. I work every weekday from 7.30 am til 6 pm. I have a family. I work evenings also. How do I fit in meeting for a coffee just to see if we get on/are attracted?? It isn't one rule suits all regardless of what we would like in an ideal world.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

we have faces only a mother could love!

"we have faces only a mother could love! "

I must be a mother then

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

There's nothing wrong with mine that a couple of paper sacks can't fix!

We made that mistake once after they had met a couple who were good friends of ours and when we turned up he had half a head, needless to say babysitter called, and we made a hasty exit but never again!

By *queekin bedpostMan  over a year ago

Greenock

Mmm pity your so far away xx

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

aww bless

"We made that mistake once after they had met a couple who were good friends of ours and when we turned up he had half a head, needless to say babysitter called, and we made a hasty exit but never again!"

What had he done with the other half

Serious question, for anyone :

In consideration of a potential meet and asking for a face pic, have you already filtered in/out the physique and personality or not?

Retirement Village

Bugger!!

Personal lives may get in the way at times but social meets don't always have to be at night or in a pub or a swinger socials. If you make friends and get on with people outside of the 'swing' world you could always meet socially. Do feel for you given your situ but at the same time i have a similar situ myself and am spread across the country most of the week. Still try and make some time for a social even if it is just a coffee and a natter with a swinging friend

Yes I'd love that. I work every weekday from 7.30 am til 6 pm. I have a family. I work evenings also. How do I fit in meeting for a coffee just to see if we get on/are attracted?? It isn't one rule suits all regardless of what we would like in an ideal world."

Really sorry but what's you point or have i missed something here

I understand that you work but so do many others. I work from 7am till 7pm 4 days a week and on fridays while most people get thier swing shoes on i pack my bags and travel 200 miles north to see my ageing folks and take care of them, so i can rarely get out to meet in the locality where i work. i have personal issues which i choose not to disclose and am a father as well and yet i will still try to make sometime in my rather chaotic life for those i call FRIENDS.

This is a little off topic to what the OP posted but perhaps seeing swing friends is an option for youand by swing friends i mean people you are comfortable eeting socially who dont immediately want to jump in your pants but the again not everyone wants FWB's as i put it and a lot of the site is purely about sex so each to their own

"We made that mistake once after they had met a couple who were good friends of ours and when we turned up he had half a head, needless to say babysitter called, and we made a hasty exit but never again!

What had he done with the other half "

Hit a horse at seventy miles an hour, that took the roof off the car. He was even more charming as he tried to pay for our drinks with fake notes and she did look a little like olive from on the buses. We had no idea why our friends had met them but it was a lesson never to be repeated.

"

In consideration of a potential meet and asking for a face pic, have you already filtered in/out the physique and personality or not?

"

If the personality hasn't grabbed me then I wouldn't take it to the face pic stage as it wouldn't make the personality any better,so yes personality is factored in

Always send a face pic with fist message then you know where you stand... although a face like mine doesn't make it past many first messages!!!

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

I wouldn't consider myself either. I have done. Usually have pmd a bit first and like the personality. I make it perfectly clear its not a guarantee of fun. Most times there's been nothing more then coffee but a couple of times have been very rewarding. I don't like sending my face pic so wouldn't expect anyone to send me theirs.

I wouldn't consider myself either. I have done. Usually have pmd a bit first and like the personality. I make it perfectly clear its not a guarantee of fun. Most times there's been nothing more then coffee but a couple of times have been very rewarding. I don't like sending my face pic so wouldn't expect anyone to send me theirs. "

A lot of trust to send a face picture. Sadly the site is dogged with fakes.

"We made that mistake once after they had met a couple who were good friends of ours and when we turned up he had half a head, needless to say babysitter called, and we made a hasty exit but never again!

What had he done with the other half

Hit a horse at seventy miles an hour, that took the roof off the car. He was even more charming as he tried to pay for our drinks with fake notes and she did look a little like olive from on the buses. We had no idea why our friends had met them but it was a lesson never to be repeated. "

I love stories like this,this is what we're all going to be talking about in our nursing homes,swinging tales

I wouldn't consider myself either. I have done. Usually have pmd a bit first and like the personality. I make it perfectly clear its not a guarantee of fun. Most times there's been nothing more then coffee but a couple of times have been very rewarding. I don't like sending my face pic so wouldn't expect anyone to send me theirs.

A lot of trust to send a face picture. Sadly the site is dogged with fakes. "

If someone is too cynical and nervous to send a face pic,or verify who they are in another way then they're not for me

"call us shallow if you want.....but theres got to be an attraction physically with body type and looks for us! theres a few that look great at a thousand yards but they just don't do it for us, but we might not do it for then either

I'm with you on that one and I am exactly the same! "

For me a face pic is almost a must. And verification another one. Made that mistake when I first came on here!! Learnt my lesson there!

I met my current lady friend this way.

Had spoken to her first though.

Life is full of gambles - some work out, some don't.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Suspiciously innocuous

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

A lot of trust to send a face picture. Sadly the site is dogged with fakes.

If someone is too cynical and nervous to send a face pic,or verify who they are in another way then they're not for me "

Nothing to do with nervous or cynical.some people just don't take good face pics and I wouldn't judge someone by a pic especially when I don't feel I'm doing myself justice by sending a face pic.

"I met my current lady friend this way.

Had spoken to her first though.

Life is full of gambles - some work out, some don't. "

I keep taking gambles and they don't even get to the starting post lately

Given some of the guys I have chatted to and the conversations, desperate and I would never meet someone without a face picture as I wouldn't want to turn up and find I am not interested, total waste of my time

A face pic is handy so you do not proposition the wrong person but personality is far more important for me. The sexiest and best lovers I have ever met were not supermodels but ordinary nice looking ladies.

"

"

Difficult though as they don't often have any pictures but I would still want to see a face picture

I guess it's that ass pic ...it's booootiful Bernard

» Add a new message to this topic