By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry what was the question again I got waylaid by the pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Only if your manager stays

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I was just feeling a little depressed on the matter, so I thought I'd broach the subject on this forum

"From the PL - do you think we will bounce straight back up "

I think it will depend on whether you win enough points....

Ha Soxy, I went to the SOL for the 4 - 0 defeat and I'm still recovering

"From the PL - do you think we will bounce straight back up

I think it will depend on whether you win enough points.... "

This punditry comes easy to you doesn't it.

"Ha Soxy, I went to the SOL for the 4 - 0 defeat and I'm still recovering "

Awww bless ya man....

Seriously though,,, I wish Cardiff the best of luck,,,,

Your fans have been given a very rough ride recently and they really do deserve some good times ahead......

I think it will depend on whether you win enough points....

This punditry comes easy to you doesn't it. "

I know..... its like I was born to it...

I know, but wouldn't it be boring if everything went your way....

That's why you stick by your team.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

When Wolves were relegated from the PL I thought they'd bounce straight back up, but instead they fell through the hole at the bottom of the Championship.

They're on the way back though now under Kenny Jacket. It'll be tough for Cardiff but I suppose we'll see how good Ole is

Ha yes I agree - How's Sako been. Fancy a trip to Wolves next year, as long a Moxey don't ban us

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Some good teams in the championship so its gonna be tough. Expect Leeds to do well next season with the new italian owner, he could be pumping a lot of money into the team, and maybe some new italian players?

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Derby will be strong too

Leeds always are potentially the biggest club, and must be expected to be one of the front-runners. l

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I doubt it but wish them well..

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

hope not the Name of our league is the English Premier league.... You seem to be not very English

in Lancashire

hope not the Name of our league is the English Premier league.... You seem to be not very English"

does that mean that only 'English' people can participate/watch ??

Elland

"Some good teams in the championship so its gonna be tough. Expect Leeds to do well next season with the new italian owner, he could be pumping a lot of money into the team, and maybe some new italian players?"

As a true White till i die i fucking hope not the new owner sacks managers like normal folk change their socks.. MoT!!

Elland

hope not the Name of our league is the English Premier league.... You seem to be not very English

does that mean that only 'English' people can participate/watch ??"

Cardiff City Swansea City... Not English teams if it was a UK league then maybe so but its not so welsh clubs dont belong in the English divisions

Cardiff City Swansea City... Not English teams if it was a UK league then maybe so but its not so welsh clubs dont belong in the English divisions"

Ha that's a uneducated response regarding the English thing. Like the O.P said , does that mean all the non english players and managers should be banned too ¤

Funny that Bale, Giggs and Ramsey all come from Cardiff, and Cardiff fielded the most English players in the PL last year.

in Lancashire

Cardiff City Swansea City... Not English teams if it was a UK league then maybe so but its not so welsh clubs dont belong in the English divisions"

just to clarify your position, Welsh teams are not eligible as they're not 'English'..

but its ok for none English players to play, none English owners to own and None English sponsorship to contribute..?

how many 'none English' players do Leeds have by the way..?

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

What is this rubbish doing on Fabswingers - have you got the wrong website?

Will be tough, but history shoes that the relegated teams tend (on the whole) to make a rough ride of it. As said, some big spending teams in there......derby, forrest, Wigan, wolves, bastards, and of course Leeds. On the whole, it's getting harder each season to bounce back. OGS will have to prove himself as he has no managerial pedigree....don't count Norwegian 2nd tier footie as a learning experience. Will be tough and a good start is essential, ad is making Vincent Tan understand that team affairs are the province of said manager.....

Also Leeds legends such as Speed, Charles, Yorath, Rush (esp John Charles) all Welsh

Lol

Elland

Cardiff City Swansea City... Not English teams if it was a UK league then maybe so but its not so welsh clubs dont belong in the English divisions

just to clarify your position, Welsh teams are not eligible as they're not 'English'..

but its ok for none English players to play, none English owners to own and None English sponsorship to contribute..?

how many 'none English' players do Leeds have by the way..? "

Leeds have too many non English players SAME as every other of the 92 that play in the top Tears of English football each Squad (not team) but Squad must be limited to 5 non English & out of this 5 only 3 maybe picked in the match day team.. So now people will accuse me of being a racist or bigot but they couldn't be further from the truth

Good points CD

Elland

"Also Leeds legends such as Speed, Charles, Yorath, Rush (esp John Charles) all Welsh

Lol"

so like i said pricks taking what i said out of contexts

"Good points CD "

Lol, as a Burnley fan, I am hoping we do the impossible...Well impossible according to the bookies.

"Also Leeds legends such as Speed, Charles, Yorath, Rush (esp John Charles) all Welsh

Lol

so like i said pricks taking what i said out of contexts "

You're an angry chap aren't you

Ok fella - keep trying thou .

Now wonder he's angry (SYCS) don't ask lol s

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

most clubs in the championship have'nt got two pennies to rub together, the premier league have just given cardiff £62 million for finishing bottom, so i will be hoping they don't go back up.

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Nope, the owner interferes too much with the team... hope you do not go down the way hearts did.

he should take the back seat, and have confidence with whomever he appoints as manager. Good luck though, your cash kitty is full....

in Lancashire

how many 'none English' players do Leeds have by the way..?

Leeds have too many non English players SAME as every other of the 92 that play in the top Tears of English football each Squad (not team) but Squad must be limited to 5 non English & out of this 5 only 3 maybe picked in the match day team.. So now people will accuse me of being a racist or bigot but they couldn't be further from the truth "

assume you will still go to watch your team even though they have an Italian owner..?

better hope for your sake he doesn't turn out to have Welsh blood in his family tree..

Elland

"Ok fella - keep trying thou ."

look all in saying IS you have a welsh league same as the Scottish & norther Irish what makes Cardiff n Swansea so special to play in an ENGLISH league???

if you had been Celtic or Rangers Cork city etc etc id say the same...

stick to your own tinpot league

God he's going to hate me... Born in Cardiff, English mother, French father,

Elland

"God he's going to hate me... Born in Cardiff, English mother, French father, "

what that got to do with anything my parents are both Scottish but i was born in Yorkshire im English

in Lancashire

"Ok fella - keep trying thou .

look all in saying IS you have a welsh league same as the Scottish & norther Irish what makes Cardiff n Swansea so special to play in an ENGLISH league???

stick to your own tinpot league"

aren't Leeds in the same 'tin pot league' that Cardiff are now in and Swansea were..

both played better in it to finish above Leeds btw..

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If you get a decent manager,maybe

Elland

aren't Leeds in the same 'tin pot league' that Cardiff are now in and Swansea were..

both played better in it to finish above Leeds btw.."

my point is..

No welsh Scottish Norther Irish or Mongolian Russian or whatever belong in an English league i dont care who finished above or below Leeds that's totaly irrelevant

Elland

"If you get a decent manager,maybe "

nowt wrong with Brian McDermott he needs funds n time

Bit of history here, Cardiff, were invited by the Football League to play in the competion, as there were not enough teams and it was weaker than the Scottish league.

Rangers and Celtic declined at the time.

Btw Welsh coal powerered the British Navy during ww1 and ww2 so I guess we are connected in some way.

Ah Leeds United. A club that goes into admin against Ipswich Town 5 mins from the end of the regular season.

Don't worry about the Welsh, worry about all the local Yorkshire businesses you put out of trade.

Elland

"Bit of history here, Cardiff, were invited by the Football League to play in the competion, as there were not enough teams and it was weaker than the Scottish league.

Rangers and Celtic declined at the time.

Btw Welsh coal powerered the British Navy during ww1 and ww2 so I guess we are connected in some way."

ok so it was ONLY welsh coal? Both Celtic m Rangers have tried in recent years to start negotiations to enter the English league But when their application was looked at & the FA said if it did go ahead they would start in either the championship ... Still north of the boarder i see

my point is..

No welsh Scottish Norther Irish or Mongolian Russian or whatever belong in an English league i dont care who finished above or below Leeds that's totaly irrelevant "

Because when Swansea and Cardiff were formed there was no Welsh league. They have played in the English leagues since the English leagues were formed. The Welsh leagues were not formed until 1992 and were amateur in every respect. They were given the option to join the Welsh leagues or remain in the English leagues. Hope that answers your question as to why they now and always have played in the professional English league system.

You can now hopefully brush the rather large chip off your shoulder.

Elland

my point is..

No welsh Scottish Norther Irish or Mongolian Russian or whatever belong in an English league i dont care who finished above or below Leeds that's totaly irrelevant

Because when Swansea and Cardiff were formed there was no Welsh league. They have played in the English leagues since the English leagues were formed. The Welsh leagues were not formed until 1992 and were amateur in every respect. They were given the option to join the Welsh leagues or remain in the English leagues. Hope that answers your question as to why they now and always have played in the professional English league system.

You can now hopefully brush the rather large chip off your shoulder."

I havnt asked a question i just made a point...

my point is..

You can now hopefully brush the rather large chip off your shoulder.

I havnt asked a question i just made a point..."

And your point is???

Elland

That Non English teams do not belong in the English divisions..

if your going to comment on what i say atleast take the effort to read them its only good manners

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

No ...... and serves Tan right for sacking the manager, changing your history by changing shirt and badge.

These foreign owners come in with money .... no fk all about our game and then what to change club history.

They also expect to win everything .... well there will only every be one winner i a season.

So they have to realize that you can only buy the league with 200 plus million in a season.

Good luck in the championship

I dont think they will go back up next season.

As for the guy not liking Welsh teams in the English leagues...... tough!!!

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

"Ah Leeds United. A club that goes into admin against Ipswich Town 5 mins from the end of the regular season.

Don't worry about the Welsh, worry about all the local Yorkshire businesses you put out of trade."

ah cardiff where men are men and the sheep are nervous baaa,..

"That Non English teams do not belong in the English divisions..

if your going to comment on what i say atleast take the effort to read them its only good manners"

Well if you could write, spell and punctuate in a coherent manner it maybe easier to grasp what it is you are waffleing on about.

Since the Welsh teams have been members of the English leagues since their conception it would seem to me and many others that they do belong there, think of it as grandfathers rights if you like.

Basically they always have, and, unless they choose not to, they always will.

Your whinging about it in your little Englander manner on a swingers site forum isn't going to make much odds, have you thought about writing a letter to the FA?

Elland

if your going to comment on what i say atleast take the effort to read them its only good manners

Well if you could write, spell and punctuate in a coherent manner it maybe easier to grasp what it is you are waffleing on about.

Since the Welsh teams have been members of the English leagues since their conception it would seem to me and many others that they do belong there, think of it as grandfathers rights if you like.

Your whinging about it in your little Englander manner on a swingers site forum isn't going to make much odds, have you thought about writing a letter to the FA?"

i am not the one who started a post about football on a swingers site i just gave an opinion

in not a little englander far from it i lived in Europe for over 7 years in the passed, but hey you never know that you just presumed...

[Removed by poster at 27/05/14 23:18:50]

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

As a life long bristol city supporter, im used to bitter dissapointment.... Just get used to it.... P.s. An unhappy welshman...love it ) lol

Your whinging about it in your little Englander manner on a swingers site forum isn't going to make much odds, have you thought about writing a letter to the FA?

i am not the one who started a post about football on a swingers site i just gave an opinion

in not a little englander far from it i lived in Europe for over 7 years in the passed, but hey you never know that you just presumed..."

I'm just going from your posts, what I can make out of them that is...

You're still living in Europe now by the way.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Will be tough, but history shoes that the relegated teams tend (on the whole) to make a rough ride of it. As said, some big spending teams in there......derby, forrest, Wigan, wolves, bastards, and of course Leeds. On the whole, it's getting harder each season to bounce back. OGS will have to prove himself as he has no managerial pedigree....don't count Norwegian 2nd tier footie as a learning experience. Will be tough and a good start is essential, ad is making Vincent Tan understand that team affairs are the province of said manager....."

From the 'bastards' reference I presume you support the only PL team along the M65

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Good points CD

Lol, as a Burnley fan, I am hoping we do the impossible...Well impossible according to the bookies."

Thought so. That'll teach me to read the full thread before commenting lol. UTC

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Derby will be strong too"

been strong supporter most of my life but nope i dont think so

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Sorry what was the question again I got waylaid by the pics "

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Look, a squirrel!

thats ok so how do berwick play in the scottish leagues

i think this is a non starter as we were happy to use their national stadium when wembley was being rebuilt.

"God he's going to hate me... Born in Cardiff, English mother, French father, "

christ that is wrong on so many levels

» Add a new message to this topic