FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How sexy is not touching!!

How sexy is not touching!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issLiss OP   Couple  over a year ago

south east

I was just thinking of a date I had the other night, he was such a gentleman - from the way he held himself, how he dressed, his faint smell of after shave - I didn't even get a proper kiss. Insisted on opening doors, getting me a cab at the end of the evening and I was so turned on!! He slightly brushed my face with his hand and it was so erotic - honestly! Now I'm sitting here thinking about and getting turned on again. Now I am Australian and used to men being dickheads so this is a compete novelty for me and I like!!

Sometimes not touching is the best foreplay and teasing ever!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is that the faint whirring of a hitachi wand I hear ?

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

i reckon he was gay lol

south east

"Is that the faint whirring of a hitachi wand I hear ? "

Actually a pink rabbit

I would have to nail my hands to my legs to stop me touching you

He sounds like a true gentleman

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Some have it

some dont

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Good for him for behaving that way and to you for going with the flow and not forcing the pace. I enjoy the whole 'less is more' at times and say as much in my profile. These occasions can stay in your memory for decades. I still remember one particular kiss. Nothing more, just a kiss.

Well done for not lunging for him

He does sound like a true gent, how did he manage to keep his hands to himself, handcuffs, cable ties lol. I'd have to be heavily sedated and restrained before I'd manage that

It reminds me of one time in the jacuzzi at chams..........very little touching but it was electric. very erotic

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I`m far too tactile myself for a no touching thing to go on

[Removed by poster at 26/05/14 00:17:50]

It would be like torture for me I'm very tactile....

But oh boy it would be worth the torment

"It reminds me of one time in the jacuzzi at chams..........very little touching but it was electric. very erotic "

Not sure the ideas of electric and jacuzzi go together. Could be shocking

I can relate to this, it's amazing what signals body language, and looks can give off. Begging to be touched... But just brushed by a hand, or leg when they leave the table... He's obviously done what was intended.. And left you wanting , desperate for more... Clever guy. your next meet I'm suspecting will be .... Delicious enjoy

I had a social meet with someone recently and all the time we were talking I kept thinking just kiss me will you. We were talking about god knows what and all I could think about was him naked,kissing me

The build up before you kiss for the first time is incredible

"He slightly brushed my face with his hand and it was so erotic"

Surely you kicked him in the balls and phoned the police!! This is class A sexual harassment. And you say he DIDN'T touch you. (being ironic as I started a thread on just this subject last week asking if it's ever ok to touch...thinking people would come back with nice stories like yours...only to be lambasted for being a creepy perv lol)

By *beautifulpainCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I was just thinking of a date I had the other night, he was such a gentleman - from the way he held himself, how he dressed, his faint smell of after shave - I didn't even get a proper kiss. Insisted on opening doors, getting me a cab at the end of the evening and I was so turned on!! He slightly brushed my face with his hand and it was so erotic "

This sounds nearly exactly like mine and Michael's first date He was always such a gentleman until I got him in the bedroom

"I had a social meet with someone recently and all the time we were talking I kept thinking just kiss me will you. We were talking about god knows what and all I could think about was him naked,kissing me"

Yes and it's sooo annoying and sooo frustrating... But so fecking much of a turn on!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

He sounds like my twin. As I've got older I've found just a quick fumble an fuck has become very much same old an why rush anyway taking your time some conversation and even just that look now that's real sex an when it does happen it normally loads to much more fun an soooo much more interesting least I think so anyway

"I had a social meet with someone recently and all the time we were talking I kept thinking just kiss me will you. We were talking about god knows what and all I could think about was him naked,kissing me

Yes and it's sooo annoying and sooo frustrating... But so fecking much of a turn on! "

I didn't have as much control as you,but we were in his living room on his sofa

"He slightly brushed my face with his hand and it was so erotic

Surely you kicked him in the balls and phoned the police!! This is class A sexual harassment. And you say he DIDN'T touch you. (being ironic as I started a thread on just this subject last week asking if it's ever ok to touch...thinking people would come back with nice stories like yours...only to be lambasted for being a creepy perv lol)"

Weren't you talking about touching strangers in the street? That is creepy and pervy lol

"I had a social meet with someone recently and all the time we were talking I kept thinking just kiss me will you. We were talking about god knows what and all I could think about was him naked,kissing me

Yes and it's sooo annoying and sooo frustrating... But so fecking much of a turn on!

I didn't have as much control as you,but we were in his living room on his sofa"

my apologies I thought you were the OP blurry eyes

my apologies I thought you were the OP blurry eyes "

I did think what's she on about now.. She's bananas this cake lady

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"

my apologies I thought you were the OP blurry eyes I did think what's she on about now.. She's bananas this cake lady "

Pots an kettles spring to mind

my apologies I thought you were the OP blurry eyes I did think what's she on about now.. She's bananas this cake lady "

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"I was just thinking of a date I had the other night, he was such a gentleman - from the way he held himself, how he dressed, his faint smell of after shave - I didn't even get a proper kiss. Insisted on opening doors, getting me a cab at the end of the evening and I was so turned on!! He slightly brushed my face with his hand and it was so erotic - honestly! Now I'm sitting here thinking about and getting turned on again. Now I am Australian and used to men being dickheads so this is a compete novelty for me and I like!!

Sometimes not touching is the best foreplay and teasing ever! "

I can and have done that and people claim that's why I get rejected as they think I am rejecting them. By not doing much

"Weren't you talking about touching strangers in the street? That is creepy and pervy lol "

Lol I think you summed up why that thread was such a disaster...what I was actually getting at is something much more like what this lovely thread is describing...but I arsed it up lol. Urgh I shudder to think of the idea of just reaching out and touching a stranger without actually engaging with them in some way...definitely creepy and pervy no wonder I got the reaction I did lol

"I was just thinking of a date I had the other night, he was such a gentleman - from the way he held himself, how he dressed, his faint smell of after shave - I didn't even get a proper kiss. Insisted on opening doors, getting me a cab at the end of the evening and I was so turned on!! He slightly brushed my face with his hand and it was so erotic - honestly! Now I'm sitting here thinking about and getting turned on again. Now I am Australian and used to men being dickheads so this is a compete novelty for me and I like!!

I can and have done that and people claim that's why I get rejected as they think I am rejecting them. By not doing much "

a nice kiss when you leave will assure them. If she offers you her mouth linger a little on her lips. If she opens her mouth press a little harder. If she sighs,take her head in your hand,pull her towards you and deepen the kiss. Or just shake hands

Carmarthenshire

I can and have done that and people claim that's why I get rejected as they think I am rejecting them. By not doing much

a nice kiss when you leave will assure them. If she offers you her mouth linger a little on her lips. If she opens her mouth press a little harder. If she sighs,take her head in your hand,pull her towards you and deepen the kiss. Or just shake hands "

Bit hard to remember when being a caring gent and d*unk

a nice kiss when you leave will assure them. If she offers you her mouth linger a little on her lips. If she opens her mouth press a little harder. If she sighs,take her head in your hand,pull her towards you and deepen the kiss. Or just shake hands "

An excellent set of rules!

south east

I can and have done that and people claim that's why I get rejected as they think I am rejecting them. By not doing much "

Even though he was very complimentary and we were flirting I probably would have thought the same thing! But as soon as I left he texted me asking me when can I see him again. I don't like playing the dating games - don't wait days girls like texts straight away we love it!

Carmarthenshire

Even though he was very complimentary and we were flirting I probably would have thought the same thing! But as soon as I left he texted me asking me when can I see him again. I don't like playing the dating games - don't wait days girls like texts straight away we love it! "

So you like messages straight away after being complimented, etc? Brace yourself sexy, lol

"i reckon he was gay lol"

» Add a new message to this topic