FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pets

Pets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone ever feel as though you are just on this planet to serve your pet?

My cat sits on me when she wants to have a wash, she climbs on me to get to the back of the sofa, and she uses my boobs as a pillow!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"Does anyone ever feel as though you are just on this planet to serve your pet?

My cat sits on me when she wants to have a wash, she climbs on me to get to the back of the sofa, and she uses my boobs as a pillow! "

If she's not using your fanny for anything I can think of a use for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol thats what we are here for . we have three. We have a neon light on the house. All cats welcome

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Lol as they say dogs have owners , cats have staff lol .

my cat has been mellowing a bit lately...and I know this is going to sound wrong...but she loves being spanked!

ha ha pmsl 6 cats,4 dogs,2 bunnies,2 duck,10 hens feel like a slave is an understatement lol but love them all really !!

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have 4 cats and its as though I'm their submissive! Love 'em though

My cat sits on me when she wants to have a wash, she climbs on me to get to the back of the sofa, and she uses my boobs as a pillow!

If she's not using your fanny for anything I can think of a use for it"

Haha!

"ha ha pmsl 6 cats,4 dogs,2 bunnies,2 duck,10 hens feel like a slave is an understatement lol but love them all really !!"

Wow! One cat is enough for me!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just the one cat here and I have had to adapt to using a water spray for him to behave at times!

I think it is all about a battle of wills in this household

"Just the one cat here and I have had to adapt to using a water spray for him to behave at times!

I think it is all about a battle of wills in this household "

Try a small amount of vinigar in the spray bottle. Just be careful around their eyes. But they don't seem to like the smell, as well as the shock of having water sprayed at them!

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Just the one cat here and I have had to adapt to using a water spray for him to behave at times!

Try a small amount of vinigar in the spray bottle. Just be careful around their eyes. But they don't seem to like the smell, as well as the shock of having water sprayed at them! "

Most of the time I only have to lift the bottle

He is a quick learner and soon stops what he is doing

Try a small amount of vinigar in the spray bottle. Just be careful around their eyes. But they don't seem to like the smell, as well as the shock of having water sprayed at them!

He is a quick learner and soon stops what he is doing "

I wish my cat would learn. although she likes the kitchen counter so I just shout at her. She doesn't respond to me shouting, only hubby! But she pretty much shits herself when I put my footrest down!

Try a small amount of vinigar in the spray bottle. Just be careful around their eyes. But they don't seem to like the smell, as well as the shock of having water sprayed at them! "

my cat likes ready salted crisps and salt n vinegar lol...dont think she minds the smell lol

I have five, at the last round up. Three are lovely adorable furry faces, one is psychotic, and the last one passes through from time to time en route to one of his other three homes in the village. If it wasnt for the fact he was born in my spare room and his mother and sister are two of the lovely ones i'd think he was taking the p*ss!

Scotland - Aberdeen

I wish my cat would learn. although she likes the kitchen counter so I just shout at her. She doesn't respond to me shouting, only hubby! But she pretty much shits herself when I put my footrest down!"

Have you tried the water bottle spray?

I can see why, your boobs look like a very comfy pillow to me

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

My cat sits on me when she wants to have a wash, she climbs on me to get to the back of the sofa, and she uses my boobs as a pillow! "

Your boobs do look very comfortable it has to be said.

On the subject of spraying water or vinegar to get them to behave, the cat we used to have hated the smell of orange peel, lol, so orange peel was always a way of getting him to behave if he decided he wanted to be the boss, lol.

3 cats n 1 dog for us. They are our constant shadows n we are their constant slaves we love them dearly but damn can they ruin a mood....

I wish my cat would learn. although she likes the kitchen counter so I just shout at her. She doesn't respond to me shouting, only hubby! But she pretty much shits herself when I put my footrest down!

Have you tried the water bottle spray? "

Yeah I have but she just sulks for 3 days afterwards and I can't deal with the lack of affection! Lol

Surely boobs aren't that great of a pillow :P

"3 cats n 1 dog for us. They are our constant shadows n we are their constant slaves we love them dearly but damn can they ruin a mood.... "

I had a small getogether at mine..took lots of pics...and there was my cat in a few snaps hiding in the corner...looking upon the action...

"3 cats n 1 dog for us. They are our constant shadows n we are their constant slaves we love them dearly but damn can they ruin a mood.... "

My cat sneaks into my bedroom while I'm having sex and hides in the box on the wardrobe! Haha

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I am absolutely a slave to my two cats. A rubbish one, according to them!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mine have got their new activity centre up in the dining in room, its over 5ft high, so far only one is using it

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Surely boobs aren't that great of a pillow :P "

Tell my boy cat that. He's quite addicted to mine. He has to trample on them and then snuggle on them for a cuddle at least 3 times a day.

I have 2 Chinese Shar Pei and they think they own me,,,, its the cute face and wrinkles that gets me everytime

"Surely boobs aren't that great of a pillow :P

Tell my boy cat that. He's quite addicted to mine. He has to trample on them and then snuggle on them for a cuddle at least 3 times a day."

They make good pawing stations, but I'm always afraid I'll turn into a scratching post!

"Mine have got their new activity centre up in the dining in room, its over 5ft high, so far only one is using it "

Oh do you not just HATE that? I've got 5 deluxe baskets and they sleep where they bloody well like....the psychopath likes the draining board....

"

My cat sits on me when she wants to have a wash! "

Do you get wet enough to wash your cat when you cum? Met plenty wash my face and their pussy ... But never their cat too....or am I misunderstanding something?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Mine have got their new activity centre up in the dining in room, its over 5ft high, so far only one is using it

Oh do you not just HATE that? I've got 5 deluxe baskets and they sleep where they bloody well like....the psychopath likes the draining board...."

I ended up giving my "posh" cat baskets to the animal shelter as they wouldnt go near them

"

My cat sits on me when she wants to have a wash!

Do you get wet enough to wash your cat when you cum? Met plenty wash my face and their pussy ... But never their cat too....or am I misunderstanding something?"

What's there to misunderstand? Cats wash themselves! It's got nothing to do with me. Odd question!

"Mine have got their new activity centre up in the dining in room, its over 5ft high, so far only one is using it

Oh do you not just HATE that? I've got 5 deluxe baskets and they sleep where they bloody well like....the psychopath likes the draining board....I ended up giving my "posh" cat baskets to the animal shelter as they wouldnt go near them "

Ditto. My cat already destroyed the computer chair, so its hers now! Either that or in the washing up bowl that sits on the kitchen windowsill!

"3 cats n 1 dog for us. They are our constant shadows n we are their constant slaves we love them dearly but damn can they ruin a mood....

My cat sneaks into my bedroom while I'm having sex and hides in the box on the wardrobe! Haha "

My dog trys to join in

I had to buy a cage to put him in. He knows when people who arrive are here to play, and is quicker off the mark than I am...

» Add a new message to this topic