FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things that cause

Things that cause

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Panic!

When a bee gets on the bus!

When you can't feel your phone in your pocket!

When you lose a spider! Especially in your bedroom.

When you can't find the person you're with in the supermarket! (Yes I panic about this)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you put your finger in a hole and instantly think it's stuck!

when u go to pay for your food shopping by card and have a brain freeze moment on what your pin number is

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

when you're in a crowded street with your children and lose sight of one of them

When you think that there isn't a spare packet of chocolate biscuits in the cupboard.

When the fuel light comes on and your in the middle of nowhere!

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

misjudging the size of the fridge when out shopping and having to play chilled food tetris/krypton factor to get the damn stuff packed in.

"when you're in a crowded street with your children and lose sight of one of them

When you think that there isn't a spare packet of chocolate biscuits in the cupboard.

"

Do these cause equal panic in you?!

When you pull up at work and can't remember if you switched the straighteners off before you left home

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

When you get seperated from someone while out and about and your phone has no battery/signal.

- Amy. x

By *ibanditMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Spider. Yes.

"misjudging the size of the fridge when out shopping and having to play chilled food tetris/krypton factor to get the damn stuff packed in."

I do this but with my freezer lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"when you're in a crowded street with your children and lose sight of one of them

When you pull up at work and can't remember if you switched the straighteners off before you left home"

I would like to be able to say no .

O.M.G the straighteners, iron, front door unlocked, oven on thing

"When you pull up at work and can't remember if you switched the straighteners off before you left home"

Know that feeling! And worries me even more since a friend burnt her house down leaving hers switched on

Waking up late when the ships under sailing orders!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When you pull up at work and can't remember if you switched the straighteners off before you left home

Know that feeling! And worries me even more since a friend burnt her house down leaving hers switched on "

Don't tell me this

When you pull up at work and can't remember if you switched the straighteners off before you left home

O.M.G the straighteners, iron, front door unlocked, oven on thing "

I get this . Usually there are no biscuits left when I check though

When you turn your back on a pram for a second and when you turn back it's been replaced by a trolley. Mum thought it was funny I on the other hand wanted to scream.

Note to oneself never ever ever let go of pram handle again.

"When you pull up at work and can't remember if you switched the straighteners off before you left home

Know that feeling! And worries me even more since a friend burnt her house down leaving hers switched on "

Jeez

Forum Mod

East Sussex

O.M.G the straighteners, iron, front door unlocked, oven on thing I get this . Usually there are no biscuits left when I check though "

avoid this awful predicament, leave a spare packet with a neighbour for just such an emergency

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"misjudging the size of the fridge when out shopping and having to play chilled food tetris/krypton factor to get the damn stuff packed in.

I do this but with my freezer lol"

So glad its not just me

When i arrived at work this morning and realised i didn't lock the front door

Panic if I'm out & can't immediately find:-

Kids

Phone

Keys

O.M.G the straighteners, iron, front door unlocked, oven on thing I get this . Usually there are no biscuits left when I check though

avoid this awful predicament, leave a spare packet with a neighbour for just such an emergency"

You would have thought by now someone would have put a timer on these hair straighteners that would switch them off after a certain time.

"When you turn your back on a pram for a second and when you turn back it's been replaced by a trolley. Mum thought it was funny I on the other hand wanted to scream.

Note to oneself never ever ever let go of pram handle again. "

That's so mean!!

O.M.G the straighteners, iron, front door unlocked, oven on thing I get this . Usually there are no biscuits left when I check though

avoid this awful predicament, leave a spare packet with a neighbour for just such an emergency

You would have thought by now someone would have put a timer on these hair straighteners that would switch them off after a certain time."

That is such a simple solution. There's a Dragon's Den visit in there somewhere!

avoid this awful predicament, leave a spare packet with a neighbour for just such an emergency"

That's a splendid idea

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You would have thought by now someone would have put a timer on these hair straighteners that would switch them off after a certain time."

I always thought GHDs did have a timer on them however it isn't a risk my over active imagination is prepared to take

Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's a splendid idea "

"When you turn your back on a pram for a second and when you turn back it's been replaced by a trolley. Mum thought it was funny I on the other hand wanted to scream.

Note to oneself never ever ever let go of pram handle again. "

My wee one was a bit of a character , he climbed out of the pram while I was holding the handle but browsing. I nearly had heart failure to look round to find the pram empty. Luckily the wee bugger was only hiding under a nearby rail

You would have thought by now someone would have put a timer on these hair straighteners that would switch them off after a certain time.

I always thought GHDs did have a timer on them however it isn't a risk my over active imagination is prepared to take "

I've just googled this and it says the GHD Gold Professional and GHD IV straighteners both have a sleep mode feature where they switch off after 30 minutes when not in use.

Not sure which model mine is........

30 mins is quite a long time though if you've left them on your bed say

Nooo, never on the bed

"Nooo, never on the bed "

I know hence the panic!!!

By *a-ra-ra-boom-de-ayCouple  over a year ago

Wish it was the Algarve! Aberdeenshire

I didn't have any until I read this thread, I've just taken a panic attack!

"I didn't have any until I read this thread, I've just taken a panic attack! "

Ha ha no need to panic......... Start panicking!!

"I didn't have any until I read this thread, I've just taken a panic attack!

Ha ha no need to panic......... Start panicking!!"

I am! Running about the house checking plugs, spider infestations, petrol gages, fridge space the lot!

I thought my iron had a timer feature...until I came home from work one evening to a very funny smell throughout the house. Turns out is the one I had previously that did. How the thing is still working is beyond me!

I am! Running about the house checking plugs, spider infestations, petrol gages, fridge space the lot! "

I truely panic if I can't find my phone .... The kids might find it first . God forbid!!

I am! Running about the house checking plugs, spider infestations, petrol gages, fridge space the lot!

"

I feel sick..

Note to oneself never ever ever let go of pram handle again.

That's so mean!!"

I must admit I swore rather loudly at mum but it did remind me not to let go of pram even for a second.

"I truely panic if I can't find my phone .... The kids might find it first . God forbid!! "

I have à pin on mine and still panic about that lol

I feel sick.. "

There there , passes the bucket

» Add a new message to this topic