FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The must have buy

The must have buy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've just found a killer dress.

Nope, it's not a B movie made with a bit of help and a cameo from Mr Tarrantino, but what I have just bought off of ebay.

It is simply the greatest dress I've even seen. It has EVERYTHING I want in a dress. It has a lovely pattern, sleeves, figure hugging, high neck. It is as if it was just there waiting for me to buy. I shall be wearing it at Jaydees and can't wait.

What was your last 'must have' buy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I rescued an England vest-top which had found it's way into the special offer section of a Scottish Lidl ...Oh and jar of Olives and some feta cheese.....

"I've just found a killer dress.

Nope, it's not a B movie made with a bit of help and a cameo from Mr Tarrantino, but what I have just bought off of ebay.

It is simply the greatest dress I've even seen. It has EVERYTHING I want in a dress. It has a lovely pattern, sleeves, figure hugging, high neck. It is as if it was just there waiting for me to buy. I shall be wearing it at Jaydees and can't wait.

What was your last 'must have' buy? "

It's just the best feeling when you find the killer dress oh and the killer shoes to match...

mu lush shoes.. every where i go people stop me and ask me where i bought them from

A 50s style silk patterned dress that I have on right now and that im going to wear with my Ruby Shoos when I go out a little later

My bass

Nothing recently, i am looking for a dress for my best friends wedding and I just can't find one I really love

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

3.5 litre slo cooker

» Add a new message to this topic