FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lewis hamilton

lewis hamilton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayjay218 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Is a whinning beatch or not? For me he was like a silky child in the supermarket and has a short memory

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayjay218 OP   Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Is a whinning beatch or not? For me he was like a silky child in the supermarket and has a short memory"
*sulky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love him x

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

I think he needs to be less emotional. He admits he tends to wear his heart on his sleeve, but sometimes it makes him look bad. Sometimes bad luck just happens.

I agree that he is still sulky.

Still, because I remember his first season when he kinda made a name for himself for it and the team had words with him about to calm down his sulking. He even mentioned it at a post-race interview with a smile

I guess it shows he's passionate but it's a pity for him that it's something he's known for. Makes David C's sometimes long winded whining look like nothing

He could learn from whatshisname the young guy who is always smiling, even when he talks about losing. Or Kimi who when asked how he feels about his race, always replies. "well, we didn't come first, so clearly not good enough". Doesn't make excuses and leaves the person holding the mic waiting for a moan that never comes . Just very matter of fact.

Whatshisnamesenna used to be like that too!!

Lewis is a f brill driver &, when I saw the first replay in the cab (on itv), before they questioned it, I most certainly did;

If you've a tight right handed coming up, seriously, why would you move right?????

*hander

Not Senna. Someone within the last year or so. His name will come to me tomorrow probably

"Not Senna. Someone within the last year or so. His name will come to me tomorrow probably "

Awwwwwwwe ..........

"Not Senna. Someone within the last year or so. His name will come to me tomorrow probably "

You're nice

Has every right to feel hard done to with that fake shake of the wheel pretending to loose control ;o)

"Has every right to feel hard done to with that fake shake of the wheel pretending to loose control ;o)"

Yep!! Anyone who sees the onboard cam must be able to add 1+1!

[Removed by poster at 25/05/14 03:06:06]

[Removed by poster at 25/05/14 03:20:49]

Damn you noirpleasure, - seen the mess you've made? "Ö"

What made it worse was Nico bouncing around like a child when they entered parc ferme?

For someone claiming pole in such a way it was bad taste, no wonder Lewis gave him the cold shoulder.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

good luck lewis .. just dont crash out because of it

Expect Lewis to hassle and Harry nico rosburg by the time they reach turn 1......If he doesn't get past then his mechanics will change his strategy. .. as to him sulking.... no definitely not....The one sulking atm is the number 2 driver at red bull..... and that's not the aussie. .....

"Damn you noirpleasure, - seen the mess you've made? "Ö""

. Guess I'm one of those people who can't forget his Moany first season, so even when he justifiably moans now, it makes me remember that.

I'm a bad person LOL!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Whilst I don't think it was deliberate... I think that it's fair for Lewis to be a bit annoyed at the situation, especially as he was so close to taking Pole even after having to slow for the yellow flag.

Nico hasn't exactly been jumping for joy when getting out of his car after the last four races to be honest.

Be interesting to see how he deals with Lewis pressuring him for a good deal of the race today, if he gets to the first corner first.

Plenty of the drivers get a bit stroppy if they're not where they expect to be.

[Removed by poster at 26/05/14 02:16:34]

I've remembered!

Daniel Ricciardo. AKA - the constant smiler .

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Cant stand the petulant child.. He thinks he is some kinda Rock Star but lets face it he is more like Village people

"Cant stand the petulant child.. He thinks he is some kinda Rock Star but lets face it he is more like Village people "

Nope x so wrong

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"Cant stand the petulant child.. He thinks he is some kinda Rock Star but lets face it he is more like Village people "

So you dont think being one of the top 5 or 6 drivers in the world is not at least the equal of being one of 100's of rock musicians across the world who make a good living from rock?

"Damn you noirpleasure, - seen the mess you've made? "Ö"

. Guess I'm one of those people who can't forget his Moany first season, so even when he justifiably moans now, it makes me remember that.

I'm a bad person LOL!

"

I agree with you he does behave like a spoilt child

He's sulky but a born winner

Elland

"Cant stand the petulant child.. He thinks he is some kinda Rock Star but lets face it he is more like Village people

Nope x so wrong "

no i don't think so..

he like a child who dont like other kids playing with his football.. My ball my rules

I'll agree that he can be like a child at times. I don't like him and his style of conducting himself at all. However, he is definitely one of the best RACING drivers currently driving in F1 at the moment and that deserves respect in my book.

who cares his girlfriends fit as fook

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

As for his post race attitude yesterday, don`t forget he was driving around one of the most physically hard on the body circuits for the last 10-15 laps with an object in one eye! Painfull enough when you`re stood still, even worse when you`re doing up to 150 mph,got nomex gloves on and because of the bumps you`d poke your eye through the back of your head if you tried to clear it!

He started having his tantrum just before the enforced pit stop to be fair.

Whether he's right or wrong I don't know, but he shouldn't be dealing with it so publicly.

"He started having his tantrum just before the enforced pit stop to be fair.

Whether he's right or wrong I don't know, but he shouldn't be dealing with it so publicly."

Also unprofessional and bad sportsmanship to be acting the same way he did as a child when he was karting and his dad had to calm him down after his tantrums but at least he had youth on his side then.

He's an adult (in age) now and although it can be hard to put your emotions aside and other sportsmen have their moments, his are more like an attitude - rather than letting his emotions get the better of him on occasion.

Elland

"I'll agree that he can be like a child at times. I don't like him and his style of conducting himself at all. However, he is definitely one of the best RACING drivers currently driving in F1 at the moment and that deserves respect in my book."

he isn't a great driver he is ok in a fast car BUT put in in a slower car he cant hack it.. People have the because he is British he is great attitude, well that's wrong

"I'll agree that he can be like a child at times. I don't like him and his style of conducting himself at all. However, he is definitely one of the best RACING drivers currently driving in F1 at the moment and that deserves respect in my book.

he isn't a great driver he is ok in a fast car BUT put in in a slower car he cant hack it.. People have the because he is British he is great attitude, well that's wrong "

Dissagree. He was almost constantly faster than Jenson Buffoon in the Maclaren. Yes, Buffoon finished more races but as time went on he was seldon in the points and when he was the points score was still less than Hamilton.

"I'll agree that he can be like a child at times. I don't like him and his style of conducting himself at all. However, he is definitely one of the best RACING drivers currently driving in F1 at the moment and that deserves respect in my book.

he isn't a great driver he is ok in a fast car BUT put in in a slower car he cant hack it.. People have the because he is British he is great attitude, well that's wrong "

I never said he was a great driver I said he was a great RACING driver. There's a world of difference. Jenson Button is a great driver but lacks the edge needed to be a great racer. Hamilton has the aggression, arrogance and passion of a racing driver which is why he's so successful on the racing circuit.

By *riskygazMan  over a year ago

birmingham

He is starting to look like a sore looser :-$

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

By *amamanMan  over a year ago

Inverness and around. ...

He needs a reality check! Try living on the average wage , doing a weeks hard graft.....to stand nearly greetin like a spoilt child ...christ its almost laughable ....a big downturn in popularity is only to be expected with behaviour like a petulant child ....he needs to man up !...

Such a patriot he aint wants to be british and part of the nation yet he got busted while since hidong his dosh in swiss bank acvounts to avoid paying uk tax.

Difference between this and what Gary Barlow did is zero yet he gets criticised and rightly so but so should Hamilton.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Nico couldn't afford to lose a fifth race in a row to his average team mate so knowing he already had a faster lap in the bag by a knats cock and knowing that his team mate was on the hot lap that could beat him again not far behind him. He parked his car in the safest way possible to cause yellows to come out and voila average/faster team mates lap is fooked.

It's not every year you get a crack at a world championship.... Ala Alonso.

When Michael Schumacher did it at the Ras-cas chicane everyone was shouting 'cheat'. Apparently Hamilton gets treated like Schumacher and Rosberg... Does not.

I think he has a right to be pissed.

He sure is a little whinger, a talented driver but not the best out there and I dont think he handles the pressure very well.

Nico has a much calmer temperament witch will serve him and his team well as Lewis will cause friction within the team witch could be disruptive, I am sure Niki Lauda will put him in his place and tell him to grow the f*** up today.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Such a patriot he aint wants to be british and part of the nation yet he got busted while since hidong his dosh in swiss bank acvounts to avoid paying uk tax.

Difference between this and what Gary Barlow did is zero yet he gets criticised and rightly so but so should Hamilton.

"

I thought he lived in Switzerland which was why his money was in a Swiss bank account? Are you liable to pay taxs in a country you don't live in now?

Pretty sure he grew up in Stevenage aswell....

I seem to remember Jeson Buffoon needing to get out of his contract with BAR Honda to go with Williams then finding that Williams wasn`t what he thought it was going to be so having to go to court to get out of the Williams contract to go back to BAR Honda! I`ve also heard he arranged a girl he`d had "relations" with get a termination because a child born outside of a relationship wouldn`t look good on his CV etc.

» Add a new message to this topic