FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What a crummy day!

What a crummy day!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ananaPie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Have had a very crummy day today. Woke up rather exited to be having some meets today and having a sex filled day. Everything was planed and set, just arranging the last details. Get a call from my sister to say that my brother-in-law has been taken to hospital and asked if I minded looking after her girls. Didn't mind this at all, had to drop a meet but I was going to take my nieces mountain biking. Went out to the back garden to find out that my bike had been stolen! Not happy at all. To make it even worse, on walking around to look for possible CCTV locations my girl friend got hit by a cyclist on a public footpath! So to sum up the day my brother in law is in hospital, I've had my bike nicked and C has now got a lot of pain in her lower back!

Has anyone else had a day like ours or is it just us doomed with this luck!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Oh dear you poor things.

Hope the lady is ok and your brother in law makes a speedy recovery

All the best x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a bad day last Tuesday when absolutely everything that was planned didn't happen for one reason or another...it was highly frustrating at the time but everything has been rearranged so should work out soon

"Have had a very crummy day today. Woke up rather exited to be having some meets today and having a sex filled day. Everything was planed and set, just arranging the last details. Get a call from my sister to say that my brother-in-law has been taken to hospital and asked if I minded looking after her girls. Didn't mind this at all, had to drop a meet but I was going to take my nieces mountain biking. Went out to the back garden to find out that my bike had been stolen! Not happy at all. To make it even worse, on walking around to look for possible CCTV locations my girl friend got hit by a cyclist on a public footpath! So to sum up the day my brother in law is in hospital, I've had my bike nicked and C has now got a lot of pain in her lower back!

Has anyone else had a day like ours or is it just us doomed with this luck! "

she wasn't hit by your bike as the thief was making a get away was she?

had a meet planned for today but had to cancel cause me (vag) fell downstairs at home and is black and blue lol

Sorry ro hear that. Hope tomorrow is better for you both.

Hope your brother in law makes a speedy recovery.

By *ananaPie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Have had a very crummy day today. Woke up rather exited to be having some meets today and having a sex filled day. Everything was planed and set, just arranging the last details. Get a call from my sister to say that my brother-in-law has been taken to hospital and asked if I minded looking after her girls. Didn't mind this at all, had to drop a meet but I was going to take my nieces mountain biking. Went out to the back garden to find out that my bike had been stolen! Not happy at all. To make it even worse, on walking around to look for possible CCTV locations my girl friend got hit by a cyclist on a public footpath! So to sum up the day my brother in law is in hospital, I've had my bike nicked and C has now got a lot of pain in her lower back!

Has anyone else had a day like ours or is it just us doomed with this luck!

she wasn't hit by your bike as the thief was making a get away was she? "

It would have topped off the day a bit more if that was the case lol. No it was just a random person on her bike.

» Add a new message to this topic