FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > night club naughtyness

night club naughtyness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had sexual relations with a 45 year old women last night within the seating area of a night club (not arranged meet) and no one backed an eyelid but i later found out she had a husband and he was at the club but didnt see what had happend.

She was a nice women and easy to get on with.

The sex started as decreet and as it went on it got more intence as we had to try and keep it that way but we got into it so much that we forgot where we were and lets say things got slightly messy and kinky.

Now it has poped in to my mind a few times throughout today and i can not remember her name or we didnt exchange numbers but with we had as she was amazing and knew what she was doing..

Anybody else been through this or similar situations? Let out your naughty side

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Its okay just ask the bouncer for a look at the video footage.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 21:40:35]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not in a night club , but at a pub . I managed to finger my wife under the table enough for her to orgasm . A little hard to hide her expression as she came !

"Its okay just ask the bouncer for a look at the video footage. "

I would like to have footage of it but i dont think the nightclub owner/owners would be to pleased

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Found this all a bit vague. What and how did you do it? Ive had playful grinding that ended with cocks getting outed, but largely would be a lady, and think of others before myself and my own pleasure. Unless it is an alley or car park etc.

yes, every night.

then i wake up, have a shower and go to work.

did you do the same?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Are you sure it wasn't shown on the big screen while it was happening?

Nowhere near Morrissons was it.

Just saying

"Nowhere near Morrissons was it.

Just saying "

I see what you did there

Gimp

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

"had sexual relations with a 45 year old women last night within the seating area of a night club (not arranged meet) and no one backed an eyelid but i later found out she had a husband and he was at the club but didnt see what had happend.

She was a nice women and easy to get on with.

The sex started as decreet and as it went on it got more intence as we had to try and keep it that way but we got into it so much that we forgot where we were and lets say things got slightly messy and kinky.

Now it has poped in to my mind a few times throughout today and i can not remember her name or we didnt exchange numbers but with we had as she was amazing and knew what she was doing..

Anybody else been through this or similar situations? Let out your naughty side

"

not totally the same but i once saw a lady use a boiled sheep skull to clean the inside of a wheelybin

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

'She was a nice woman and easy to get on with.'

Seems a slight understatement, considering!

Allot of bitchyness on here aint there?

[Removed by poster at 25/05/14 18:04:51]

"'She was a nice woman and easy to get on with.'

Seems a slight understatement, considering! "

She was easy to get on,,not hard to work out

"Allot of bitchyness on here aint there? "

yes, they are all, apparently, jealous.

"Allot of bitchyness on here aint there? "
where?

Maybe some people aint that "into" sex and/or kinky enough for taking risks for public sex..to blind to notice that it does happen in night clubs?? You should try in some time

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Or maybe some people respect that sex should be consensual and don't do it in places where others might be trying to have a night out in a place where sex wouldn't normally be expected in public.

Some might consider it unreasonable to forcibly involve others in their kink for public sex.

"Or maybe some people respect that sex should be consensual and don't do it in places where others might be trying to have a night out in a place where sex wouldn't normally be expected in public.

Some might consider it unreasonable to forcibly involve others in their kink for public sex."

Seating areas aint allways an open place (booths).you wouldnt of seen much unless you were watching as it was dark but it was obvious what was going on..im sure if people were unhappy of it then someone would of said something??

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Or maybe some people respect that sex should be consensual and don't do it in places where others might be trying to have a night out in a place where sex wouldn't normally be expected in public.

Some might consider it unreasonable to forcibly involve others in their kink for public sex.

Seating areas aint allways an open place (booths).you wouldnt of seen much unless you were watching as it was dark but it was obvious what was going on..im sure if people were unhappy of it then someone would of said something?? "

They may have been too embarrassed.

Personally if I wanted to have sex somewhere with lots of people around, I'd go to a club intended for that sort of thing.

In the middle of a field, with nobody around is one thing, but somewhere busy is different, in my opinion.

I may well have seen it differently at 22 though.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"im sure if people were unhappy of it then someone would of said something?? "

This is Britain. Everyone would have just tutted under their breath and then if one of you lit a post shag cigarette, someone would have asked you to go to the smoking area....

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i did finger fuck my girlfriend on the dance floor once

[Removed by poster at 25/05/14 21:03:44]

Seating areas aint allways an open place (booths).you wouldnt of seen much unless you were watching as it was dark but it was obvious what was going on..im sure if people were unhappy of it then someone would of said something??

Personally if I wanted to have sex somewhere with lots of people around, I'd go to a club intended for that sort of thing.

In the middle of a field, with nobody around is one thing, but somewhere busy is different, in my opinion.

I may well have seen it differently at 22

though."

you dont really think about other people when the heat of the moment takes you into another world

I have only just opened myself up to the swinging world and have yet to go to a club that is intended for the occasion

I may well have seen it differently at 22

though."

you dont really think about other people when the heat of the moment takes you into another world

I have only just opened myself up to the swinging world and have yet to go to a club that is intended for the occasion

» Add a new message to this topic