FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > uh oh!

uh oh!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just been sent a very cryptic message on another fet site by someone who recognises me I've now locked down my profile but I'm kind of worried who it is as they know where I work! I'm trying to get them to tell me who they are but I'm a wee bit freaked! None of my vanilla friends know this side of me lol awkward!! Her xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they found you then they are obviously there looking for similar things if they try anything then put it right back at them or just say you must be mistaken it was not me do not let it faze you x

Your right I'm not ashamed of this side of me or anything but it doesn't need to be common knowledge lol x

What have they said?

That they hope I'm as good a sub as I am a barmaid....

"That they hope I'm as good a sub as I am a barmaid.... "

Lol gutted! Looks like youre forever gonna be left wondering in the pub

"If they found you then they are obviously there looking for similar things if they try anything then put it right back at them or just say you must be mistaken it was not me do not let it faze you x"

this is my thought too x

"That they hope I'm as good a sub as I am a barmaid....

Lol gutted! Looks like youre forever gonna be left wondering in the pub"

lol cheers!

"If they found you then they are obviously there looking for similar things if they try anything then put it right back at them or just say you must be mistaken it was not me do not let it faze you x

this is my thought too x"

"If they found you then they are obviously there looking for similar things if they try anything then put it right back at them or just say you must be mistaken it was not me do not let it faze you x

this is my thought too x "

They probably already imagining you joining in with them lol

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

And now everyone knows your profession so be a bit more selective on here about what you say about your self.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 03:40:15]

I had this from a guy told me he knew me and did I know him...

I said no sorry and not interested in him as he was married,.....

He went on to tell me who my ex husband was, how many kids I had, asked how my sisters were, about my work place and how one of my colleagues was...

Asked if they all knew I did this........answered yes thanks and does his wife know then blocked. It bothered me for a bit, not knowing who it was, but then I just dismissed it.

Call his bluff if he is threatening to expose your privacy......he will jib

"I had this from a guy told me he knew me and did I know him...

I said no sorry and not interested in him as he was married,.....

He went on to tell me who my ex husband was, how many kids I had, asked how my sisters were, about my work place and how one of my colleagues was...

Asked if they all knew I did this........answered yes thanks and does his wife know then blocked. It bothered me for a bit, not knowing who it was, but then I just dismissed it.

Call his bluff if he is threatening to expose your privacy......he will jib "

that much knowledge would freak me out

I had that before the person even used my name in the message.... properly freaked me out. I just blocked as if I never received the message as I did not want to add fuel to the fire and that was the one and only time I received a message like that.

Poor you just don't engage him in anymore conversation he will hopefully get bored not to get a rise and leave you alone

MissD x

How's the cuckqueaning going? X

"And now everyone knows your profession so be a bit more selective on here about what you say about your self. "
I should have been more careful yes I don't mind people knowing what I do lol its not like I work for mi5 but I do need to make sure distinguishing tattoos and jewelry are hidden in my pictures

Best advice I can give you:

Fuck 'em

"I had that before the person even used my name in the message.... properly freaked me out. I just blocked as if I never received the message as I did not want to add fuel to the fire and that was the one and only time I received a message like that.

Poor you just don't engage him in anymore conversation he will hopefully get bored not to get a rise and leave you alone

MissD x

How's the cuckqueaning going? X"

I freaked a bit too! Lol its going ok we have both been working a hell of a lot so not really been actively looking but we will be stepping it up a bit now my hours have gone down again x how are u guys doing? X

"Best advice I can give you:

Fuck 'em"

I would say be careful or your next pint will be slops

Well try not to worry to much as someone else said they are on the site also so stones and glass houses comesto mind.

Yeah were fine Silk is going to a swingers club on his own tonight for the first time. I am nervously anticipating and very excited we have been of the scene for a while now due to having a baby but trying to get back into it a little more.

Good luck its a hard business this cuckquean life constantly having to prove its your choice and not him forcing or pretending. Its annoying no one would worry if it was the other way round.

MissD

» Add a new message to this topic