FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck UKIP

Fuck UKIP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a thread where you can just scream, let off some steam, just shout cunt, bang your head against the wall.

My turn.

aagghhghhhhggghggggggcuntflaps

Done.

So much better.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In the words of ukip

"This is a thread where you can just scream, let off some steam, just shout cunt, bang your head against the wall.

My turn.

Done.

So much better.

"

*Smashes chair* Yeah!!

Sh*t! Was that yours? Sorry...

"This is a thread where you can just scream, let off some steam, just shout cunt, bang your head against the wall.

My turn.

Done.

So much better.

*Smashes chair* Yeah!!

Sh*t! Was that yours? Sorry... "

It was an Ikea chair. Fuck those Swedes - coming over here stealing our erm furniture.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Can I just fuck Chrissie Hamilton?

"Can I just fuck Chrissie Hamilton? "

Sure. Tell her first though

......and relax!

"......and relax! "

Get your fanny back out.

Fab is grim today x

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I can't say the c word so I will just say blimming bugger and slam the door hard

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Fuck fucking UKIP. I'd far rather fuck a man who can rant that sexily.

Amongst the grim is a silver lining!

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

UKIP = United Kingdoms Ignorant Party

"Fuck fucking UKIP. I'd far rather fuck a man who can rant that sexily.

Amongst the grim is a silver lining! "

Less of the silver - it's a fleck of grey. Honest

no need to get you keks in a quandary or your knickers in a twist ...

accept that you are the better person and tell the ukip crowd to go f**k themselves

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Can I just fuck Chrissie Hamilton?

Sure. Tell her first though"

Please do, as there was a controversy over a fake story that was slurred against her, some years ago.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

i really wish that ukip/bnp really came into power and sent all of us foreigners packing back to our respective homelands (despite the fact that alot of us were born and raised here) then id love to see what mess the country would really be in then when all the lazy small minded bigots,racists who voted them in struggle to find a scapegoat to blame for their self inflicted miserable hate filled lives whilst theyre at home uneducated and too lazy to go out to work as they would rather collect dole money and drink and smoke themselves to death than to really make any worthy contribution to society.... i wonder what would be next after sending all the foreigners away perhaps they should then force all the millions of brits to come home so that they can keep the brits for the british so they say....then perhaps they can boycot all forms of foreign products and cultural aspects....so no more curries and chinese and thai food or fish and chips seeing as that was also brought here by foreigners and no more primark cheap clothes as they're all made in china/india....so unless they wanna walk about in rags then they're all gonna have to step up their game and get well paid jobs to pay for the expensive british made clothes as no one in their right mind is gonna be producing clothes in this country for a few quid a day and they had better start looking after their health better as a serious lack of health officials could have some serious implications and when they pull out of all foreign involvement where and how are the uk going to make any money? taxes will skyrocket beyond your wildest dreams blah blah blah

Send all forgeiners home, that will cut crime by 95percent

"Send all forgeiners home, that will cut crime by 95percent"

bogof. .......yeah get 1 free

Im no racsit i work full time and i voted for them ... My choice

[Removed by poster at 23/05/14 15:09:21]

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

That's a very accurate statistic

"i really wish that ukip/bnp really came into power and sent all of us foreigners packing back to our respective homelands (despite the fact that alot of us were born and raised here) then id love to see what mess the country would really be in then when all the lazy small minded bigots,racists who voted them in struggle to find a scapegoat to blame for their self inflicted miserable hate filled lives whilst theyre at home uneducated and too lazy to go out to work as they would rather collect dole money and drink and smoke themselves to death than to really make any worthy contribution to society.... i wonder what would be next after sending all the foreigners away perhaps they should then force all the millions of brits to come home so that they can keep the brits for the british so they say....then perhaps they can boycot all forms of foreign products and cultural aspects....so no more curries and chinese and thai food or fish and chips seeing as that was also brought here by foreigners and no more primark cheap clothes as they're all made in china/india....so unless they wanna walk about in rags then they're all gonna have to step up their game and get well paid jobs to pay for the expensive british made clothes as no one in their right mind is gonna be producing clothes in this country for a few quid a day and they had better start looking after their health better as a serious lack of health officials could have some serious implications and when they pull out of all foreign involvement where and how are the uk going to make any money? taxes will skyrocket beyond your wildest dreams blah blah blah"

Bristol

Could you please just fuck off now since your 'jokes' aren't funny? I'm assuming that you're joking since the illiteracy and ill-informed nature of your comments (including the 'stastics' you include with no veracity to back them up) surely can't be meant as anything other than a bad jest. I'm just not sure what you think you're achieving.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I blame Ryan; 'Kippers everywhere!

UKIP have achieved much. Which councils are they running? How many MPs do they have? None, you say? Well, the press and UKIP made it seem that they had swept the board and taken over the country.

My two favourite Twats this morning:

1. "Scotland waking up in a 70s sitcom this morning as they realise their next door neighbour is a bit racist."

2. "UKIP spokesman "We don't tend to do well in London because it's cultural, educated and young". Their words. Not mine..."

All I managed to write was "It's 'Kippers for breakfast, lunch and dinner today".

Must do better. I'll use UKIP words in future as they do themselves down much better than I can manage.

Don't some people have brains?! Send who home?

Ah well, they can write whatever they like - no one is looking them in the eye.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Cunt

blunt

wibble

wobble

strangers everywhere

little moments

this isn't everything you are

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

No need. UKIP will fuck themselves.

I would say its not ukips wrong its the FUKCING population voting, how many times will they vote for the wrong party?.. first it was camerons loll.

"2. "UKIP spokesman "We don't tend to do well in London because it's cultural, educated and young". Their words. Not mine...""

I saw that! David Dimbleby picked him up on it immediately.

They will all be waching Jeremy Kyle at this time of the day !

"2. "UKIP spokesman "We don't tend to do well in London because it's cultural, educated and young". Their words. Not mine..."

I saw that! David Dimbleby picked him up on it immediately."

It had me laughing when woke up this morning to the results I expected. This is the first time I didn't stay up to watch the results coming in. I am sorry to have missed that though.

The UKIP voters are old, uneducated and uncultured by their own admission.

The party has been around for over 20 years and I was surprised at how many right of right parties were listed on my local ballot paper but hard times always lead to their rise.

Weak governments always give rise to right wing popularity. history shows this, both Germany and Italy pre ww2 had liberal governments weekend by proportional representation. Massive bureaucracy, ( just like the EU) and political in fighting. Hopfully this time the rise of the right will galvanize the main parties into creating some real policies, not empty promises.

"i really wish that ukip/bnp really came into power and sent all of us foreigners packing back to our respective homelands (despite the fact that alot of us were born and raised here) then id love to see what mess the country would really be in then when all the lazy small minded bigots,racists who voted them in struggle to find a scapegoat to blame for their self inflicted miserable hate filled lives whilst theyre at home uneducated and too lazy to go out to work as they would rather collect dole money and drink and smoke themselves to death than to really make any worthy contribution to society.... i wonder what would be next after sending all the foreigners away perhaps they should then force all the millions of brits to come home so that they can keep the brits for the british so they say....then perhaps they can boycot all forms of foreign products and cultural aspects....so no more curries and chinese and thai food or fish and chips seeing as that was also brought here by foreigners and no more primark cheap clothes as they're all made in china/india....so unless they wanna walk about in rags then they're all gonna have to step up their game and get well paid jobs to pay for the expensive british made clothes as no one in their right mind is gonna be producing clothes in this country for a few quid a day and they had better start looking after their health better as a serious lack of health officials could have some serious implications and when they pull out of all foreign involvement where and how are the uk going to make any money? taxes will skyrocket beyond your wildest dreams blah blah blah"

Wow im a lazy small minded bigot and racist, im obviously paying my psychologist too much

Gimp

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I would say its not ukips wrong its the FUKCING population voting, how many times will they vote for the wrong party?.. first it was camerons loll."

In your infinate wisdom, what do you consider the correct party to be then?

The EU loving Labour and Lib dems who flat refuse to give the British public a referendum on EU membership?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

A lot of UKIP haters on here today.

OK so here is a little exercise for you.

Close your eyes.....

Think your nastiest most horrible thought about UKIP....

Multiply by ten....

Now you are half way to understanding my thoughts about the Labour party.

Yes that's them.

The party that destroyed the economy..

The party that sent hundreds of British soldiers to their deaths....

The party that turned a perfectly good welfare system into a lifestyle choice for the likes of "White Dee"

The party that has slowly destroyed the NHS, they may have built it but it doesn't give them the god given right to wreck it......

The party that is probably the most racist of all four main party's... quite happy to turn away a good doctor or engineer from Africa or Asia, but also happy to let hundreds of thousands of white east Europeans come and work at (or below)minimum wage....

Last but far from least. The party that inflicted the despicable Harman, Balls, and Cooper on the eyes and ears of the British public.

I hate loathe and despise the Labour party, everything it stands for, and (almost) everyone in it.

Compared to Labour UKIP are a bunch of pussycats.

Costa Blanca Spain...

Oh and I almost forgot.

The party that condoned and encouraged Paedophilia in the 70's and 80's.

Cannock

"A lot of UKIP haters on here today.

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

The party that turned a perfectly good welfare system into a lifestyle choice for the likes of "White Dee"

The party that has slowly destroyed the NHS, they may have built it but it doesn't give them the god given right to wreck it......

The party that is probably the most racist of all four main party's... quite happy to turn away a good doctor or engineer from Africa or Asia, but also happy to let hundreds of thousands of white east Europeans come and work at (or below)minimum wage....

Last but far from least. The party that inflicted the despicable Harman, Balls, and Cooper on the eyes and ears of the British public.

I hate loathe and despise the Labour party, everything it stands for, and (almost) everyone in it.

"

Would that be the party that the leader Ed Miliband wants to tackle the cost of living crisis, but he does'nt even know the cost of his weekly shopping bill?

How can anyone take him seriously after that?

ayrshire

Is ukip ,pikachu on acid?

Costa Blanca Spain...

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

Would that be the party that the leader Ed Miliband wants to tackle the cost of living crisis, but he does'nt even know the cost of his weekly shopping bill?

How can anyone take him seriously after that?"

Yep, that's him, but the sad thing is that there are so many sheeple who would vote for a dead slug if it was wearing a red rosette. Come to think of it, a dead slug would be preferable to most Labour members.

Why would anybody expect Milliband to know his shopping bill? Why does anybody care?

I never understand why politicians don't treat things like that with disdain. Same as when Brown called a bigot a bigot and then apologised! If he'd just stuck to what he really thought people would have had more respect for him.

[Removed by poster at 23/05/14 21:18:06]

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I wish UKIP would just nail their colours to the mast, cut the crap and at least have the balls to don the black shirts.

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

And this was only the local elections..... wonder how many seats they'll get when they announce the Euro election results on Sunday....hahaha go UKIP

"And this was only the local elections..... wonder how many seats they'll get when they announce the Euro election results on Sunday....hahaha go UKIP "

Lots I expect. But the only people that will care are them.

After that the parade will be over. Farage will probably cherry pick a seat for next year, but other than that they'll remain insignificant.

One factor that many people have overlooked is that in most cases only a third of councils were up for re-election.

In some councils UKIP did so well that had the full council been up for election then they would indeed be running those councils.

Best time to judge is in two years time.

"

One factor that many people have overlooked is that in most cases only a third of councils were up for re-election.

In some councils UKIP did so well that had the full council been up for election then they would indeed be running those councils.

"

I'm confused by this. People were voting for only part of a council?

Another UKIP quote on why they do badly in London..."people in London tend to be you know, tech savvy and educated"

"

I'm confused by this. People were voting for only part of a council?"

That doesn't make sense. Not all councils were up for election but I have never heard of part of a council being elected and the rest remaining in their seats.

Makes me smile how people jump on the racist bandwagon, both parties (you know which two) have a lot of valid policies which have nothin to do with race.

It's just people are too ignorant to read them before running them down.

I voted ukip as its my choice, and a well educated choice it was

"Makes me smile how people jump on the racist bandwagon, both parties (you know which two) have a lot of valid policies which have nothin to do with race.

It's just people are too ignorant to read them before running them down.

I voted ukip as its my choice, and a well educated choice it was "

Educate us then - what will they do for you?

By *ooneyCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Can I just fuck Chrissie Hamilton? "

I'm after you

"Another UKIP quote on why they do badly in London..."people in London tend to be you know, tech savvy and educated" "

Love this, made me really laugh out loud!

"

That doesn't make sense. Not all councils were up for election but I have never heard of part of a council being elected and the rest remaining in their seats.

"

What? Wtf.

If a Council has say 60 seats, councillors, then as i understand it, each year one third, ie 20 seats, come up for re-election in rotation. Then, in some years, all the council seats together are up for re-election. As happened in some this year.

In my ward, there are 3 councillors from one party. (Probably always will be). Only one stood this time and was duly re-elected. Next year it'll be his colleagues turn.

Isn't that how it works most places?

By *r-UniqueMan  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

"

When you mentioned exercise. The first instruction was to close my eyes. After I did that I couldn't read the rest of your post as I count see

"

What? Wtf.

If a Council has say 60 seats, councillors, then as i understand it, each year one third, ie 20 seats, come up for re-election in rotation. Then, in some years, all the council seats together are up for re-election. As happened in some this year.

In my ward, there are 3 councillors from one party. (Probably always will be). Only one stood this time and was duly re-elected. Next year it'll be his colleagues turn.

Isn't that how it works most places?"

Been reading up about it - lots have a third up, some have half and some all!

And they wonder why people feel disengaged!

"

What? Wtf.

Isn't that how it works most places?"

Every four years in London unless someone resigns or has died. Where there is a directly elected mayor their seat is also up for grabs.

Is your council a unitary authority? If it isn't then the rules may be different. The third of the councils for election referred to is for those that have the whole council election every four years.

By *hris n AnnaCouple  over a year ago

edinburghish

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

"

What jobs are we talking about exactly when we talk about eastern europeans taking our jobs? In the last 10-15 years ive worked in the retail sector, dwp, and the finance sector...never come across any eastern europeans in my work places.....

Carmarthenshire

"What jobs are we talking about exactly when we talk about eastern europeans taking our jobs? In the last 10-15 years ive worked in the retail sector, dwp, and the finance sector...never come across any eastern europeans in my work places....."

Maybe they mean doctors, manual workers and people who work for companies in their call

centres. Gone are the days you can phone your local bank and most local shops that's for sure. (Well in my area).

"What jobs are we talking about exactly when we talk about eastern europeans taking our jobs? In the last 10-15 years ive worked in the retail sector, dwp, and the finance sector...never come across any eastern europeans in my work places.....

Maybe they mean doctors, manual workers and people who work for companies in their call

centres. Gone are the days you can phone your local bank and most local shops that's for sure. (Well in my area). "

Well there were no eastern europeans in the call centre i worked in which had around 1000 staff?! Doctors tend to be of an asian background....

What struck me as a little odd, is that in some places, Portsmouth was one i think, there are current MP's who are also concurrent local councillors (quite possibly head of council or the opposition aprty, for which there is handsome remuneration).

I thought MP's were too overworked from their job, and *cough* too underpaid *cough* to cope without the extra duties and remuneration of a council seat.

So many times I've been impressed at courteous, hard working people doing crappy jobs... who have not been English - and in stark comparison to the surly, lazy service too often given by 'locals'.

If that's the choice I'm happy for those that earn the work, to keep it.

"So many times I've been impressed at courteous, hard working people doing crappy jobs... who have not been English - and in stark comparison to the surly, lazy service too often given by 'locals'.

If that's the choice I'm happy for those that earn the work, to keep it."

"So many times I've been impressed at courteous, hard working people doing crappy jobs... who have not been English - and in stark comparison to the surly, lazy service too often given by 'locals'.

If that's the choice I'm happy for those that earn the work, to keep it."

And not act as though it is beneath them to have to work hard.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Doesn't matter who gets in.....the country is fucked

"Doesn't matter who gets in.....the country is fucked"

"UKIP = United Kingdoms Ignorant Party"

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

"

Lol

That takes me back,

to the halcyon days of the Sunday sport.

Oh frog bollocks!

...just fondle my beard you lot.

"Oh frog bollocks!

...just fondle my beard you lot.

"

You sauce pot.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

I'm confused by this. People were voting for only part of a council?"

Yes. Many district councils work on the "thirds" system, whereby one third of the seats are contested every year for 3 years and then a year off.

On Thursday in Gt Yarmouth for example only 13 of 39 seats were contested so even if UKIP had won 100% of the vote they still wouldn't have controlled the council on that vote alone. Winning 10 out of the 13 was a pretty good result though

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

"

Then you don't really know much about the political system then.

The "thirds" system has been around as long as I can remember.

I would have to look up exactly when it started but it is a very long time ago.

Costa Blanca Spain...

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 09:01:56]

Costa Blanca Spain...

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

Lol

That takes me back,

to the halcyon days of the Sunday sport. "

Nah. Harman and Cooper haven't got good enough tits. Two Jags Prescott could have though

The media have blown the whole UKIP council victory out of all proportion, they won a few seat from Lab, Cons and Libs they are a very long way off having any actual power and you can guarantee that most councillors will be voted out next time around.

The only thing that actually won them votes is that people wanted to punish the Libs, a number of Tory voters are swivel eyed loons who believe we are going to be over run by Romanians and Beaker has made Labour unattractive as he must be the most unelectable leader since Foot.

My turn.

Done.

So much better.

*Smashes chair* Yeah!!

Sh*t! Was that yours? Sorry...

It was an Ikea chair. Fuck those Swedes - coming over here stealing our erm furniture. "

Hm excuse you. IKEA is the shit;-) lol. I am a swede, you British people needs some IKEA in your homes;-)

I have never voted in my life I think there all full of shit never do what they say . Maybe a firing squad for all of them

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

In the European Elections on Thursday, there were at least 5 UKIP style parties to vote for as well as the usual mainstream ones. So I said bugger the lot of them and voted Green Party for the hell of it!

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

How can anyone take him seriously after that?

Yep, that's him, but the sad thing is that there are so many sheeple who would vote for a dead slug if it was wearing a red rosette. Come to think of it, a dead slug would be preferable to most Labour members."

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The media have blown the whole UKIP council victory out of all proportion, they won a few seat from Lab, Cons and Libs they are a very long way off having any actual power and you can guarantee that most councillors will be voted out next time around.

The only thing that actually won them votes is that people wanted to punish the Libs, a number of Tory voters are swivel eyed loons who believe we are going to be over run by Romanians and Beaker has made Labour unattractive as he must be the most unelectable leader since Foot. "

On the "punishment vote" I agree with you, but I think you will find that it wasn't just aimed at the Lib Dems. The best example of that is Rotherham (safe Labour country) where UKIP took 10 seats and only lost by a handful of votes in 3 or 4 others.

This was an election mostly in areas where even the most optimistic UKIP supporters didn't expect much. Even Farage was quoted as saying that 100 seats would be a good result and to equal the 140 seats taken in last years county elections would be fantastic. As it turned out UKIP took 184 with a handful of results to come last time I looked.

Do they have any actual power? In most places not a lot but they will keep the others on their toes if nothing else. In other areas they hold the balance of power and will certainly make their presence known.

Will most of their councillors be voted out next time? Who knows? but these seats will not be contested for another 4 years and as Harold Wilson once said "a week is a long time in politics"

As for the "swivel eyed loons" jibe I suppose it has to be said that UKIP does tend to attract a few but using it as a tag to label Tories who have jumped to UKIP and its supporters in general is not only unfair it is almost libellous.

Outside of the Westminster bubble there are millions of people who, for various reasons, are concerned and even downright scared about mass (and it is mass) immigration.

Instead of arguing the case in favour of mass immigration (personally I don't think they have one) the Westminster party's chose to insult a huge proportion of the electorate with condescending and patronising jibes like racist, and swivel eyed loons.

If you are in favour of mass immigration argue your case, without insults, and I will happily take you on.

"The media have blown the whole UKIP council victory out of all proportion, they won a few seat from Lab, Cons and Libs they are a very long way off having any actual power and you can guarantee that most councillors will be voted out next time around.

The only thing that actually won them votes is that people wanted to punish the Libs, a number of Tory voters are swivel eyed loons who believe we are going to be over run by Romanians and Beaker has made Labour unattractive as he must be the most unelectable leader since Foot.

On the "punishment vote" I agree with you, but I think you will find that it wasn't just aimed at the Lib Dems. The best example of that is Rotherham (safe Labour country) where UKIP took 10 seats and only lost by a handful of votes in 3 or 4 others.

This was an election mostly in areas where even the most optimistic UKIP supporters didn't expect much. Even Farage was quoted as saying that 100 seats would be a good result and to equal the 140 seats taken in last years county elections would be fantastic. As it turned out UKIP took 184 with a handful of results to come last time I looked.

Do they have any actual power? In most places not a lot but they will keep the others on their toes if nothing else. In other areas they hold the balance of power and will certainly make their presence known.

Will most of their councillors be voted out next time? Who knows? but these seats will not be contested for another 4 years and as Harold Wilson once said "a week is a long time in politics"

As for the "swivel eyed loons" jibe I suppose it has to be said that UKIP does tend to attract a few but using it as a tag to label Tories who have jumped to UKIP and its supporters in general is not only unfair it is almost libellous.

Outside of the Westminster bubble there are millions of people who, for various reasons, are concerned and even downright scared about mass (and it is mass) immigration.

Instead of arguing the case in favour of mass immigration (personally I don't think they have one) the Westminster party's chose to insult a huge proportion of the electorate with condescending and patronising jibes like racist, and swivel eyed loons.

If you are in favour of mass immigration argue your case, without insults, and I will happily take you on."

Where does it say I'm in favour of mass immigration? The whole mass immigration thing is something dreamt up by scare mongering media. As for UKIP Farage is a tax avoid and Hamilton one of there executive took cash for questions. The party is full of people with self interests to sell of the NHS, they are a national disgrace.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

Where does it say I'm in favour of mass immigration? The whole mass immigration thing is something dreamt up by scare mongering media. As for UKIP Farage is a tax avoid and Hamilton one of there executive took cash for questions. The party is full of people with self interests to sell of the NHS, they are a national disgrace. "

So net immigration at over 200,000 a year is a media scare story?

Farage is a tax avoider? please elaborate.

Full of people with "self interests" to sell off the NHS? Full? That is a very big word. Who are these people? I've never heard of them. Then again given the choice between a privatised NHS that works and a political football NHS that doesn't, wouldn't that be in everyone's interest?

As someone who knew Neil and Christine many years ago I wont comment on private conversations, but don't believe everything you read.

When it comes to being a "national disgrace" UKIP are Mother Teresa and all the saints when compared to the other 3 main party's.

Carmarthenshire

UKIP had a lot of positive polices and a few terrible ones. Let's just hope by the time they so some of their good ones. They are voted out and the changes they make stay the same under whoever is in next.

i cant believe the amount of idiots that voted for ukip, clearly you havent seen the rest of their policies and only voted so they can sort immigration.

You do realize they wanna privatize the NHS, I'm sure if you broke your arm, or your kids were ill, you'd enjoy paying for all that medical care.

They wanna cut holidays and sick pay.

Maternity pay to be cut.

Oh and give the Rich people a tax cut

Costa Blanca Spain...

"i cant believe the amount of idiots that voted for ukip, clearly you havent seen the rest of their policies and only voted so they can sort immigration.

You do realize they wanna privatize the NHS, I'm sure if you broke your arm, or your kids were ill, you'd enjoy paying for all that medical care.

They wanna cut holidays and sick pay.

Maternity pay to be cut.

Oh and give the Rich people a tax cut "

Believe me if NHS privatisation took on the German model you should be all chomping at the bit in favour of it.

Mrs is going through cancer treatment at the moment and the quality of care here is a real shock to someone like me who's only real experience is the NHS. Oh and she doesn't pay a penny.

"You do realize they wanna privatize the NHS, I'm sure if you broke your arm, or your kids were ill, you'd enjoy paying for all that medical care"

THAT IS A DOWNRIGHT LIE. Free at the point of use is central to UKIP's policy.

TELL THE TRUTH. NOT LIEBOUR LIES

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

None of UKIP promises are costed. You can wish anything on that basis such as a bigger military budget at the same time as saying you don't want to take part in the US and European defence arrangements. Still I like beer and pubs so I should vote for UKIP ?

If you are in favour of mass immigration argue your case, without insults, and I will happily take you on.

Where does it say I'm in favour of mass immigration? The whole mass immigration thing is something dreamt up by scare mongering media. As for UKIP Farage is a tax avoid and Hamilton one of there executive took cash for questions. The party is full of people with self interests to sell of the NHS, they are a national disgrace. "

Mass immigration dreamt up by the media , that , I was going to say laughable , but it's far to serious to laugh at

I'm from Birmingham I can tell you mass immigration is 100% true

Try visiting a city such as Birmingham and staying in an inner city area .

I think you may have a change of heart

A lot of name calling on here , yet all the main parties take UKIP very seriously and I have not heard one person in politics call them racist over the last week or so

One reason I'm sure is because they have lost so many of their own voters to UKIP

Keep up with the name calling it only makes you look foolish

Am I missing something ? How can Ukip be rascist ? Farage is married to a German ! I voted for them in the Earppean vote and one of the candidates was an Asian Muslim can't see the Bnp doing that ! Can you ? Ps I vote for them as I want to leave the EEC ! Simples

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Am I missing something ? How can Ukip be rascist ? Farage is married to a German ! I voted for them in the Earppean vote and one of the candidates was an Asian Muslim can't see the Bnp doing that ! Can you ? Ps I vote for them as I want to leave the EEC ! Simples "

That is the same argument as "I have a black friend" Nigel Farage said all romanians were dangerous. That is racist.

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

"

Agreed. UKIP could be instrumental in getting Labour back in at the next General Election by taking Conservative votes away. Doesn't bear thinking about......they fucked the country in the 60's and 70's then again under Blair and Brown. God help the country!

By *2123Man  over a year ago

Close

Fingers crossed for UKIP!

"Am I missing something ? How can Ukip be rascist ? Farage is married to a German ! I voted for them in the Earppean vote and one of the candidates was an Asian Muslim can't see the Bnp doing that ! Can you ? Ps I vote for them as I want to leave the EEC ! Simples

That is the same argument as "I have a black friend" Nigel Farage said all romanians were dangerous. That is racist."

What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....Pickpocketing and shoplifting was being carried out by Romanians..and thats without the thousands of Romanians that are in British prisons...do we really need to import more crime.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 12:55:09]

"Fingers crossed for UKIP! "

Their vote is actually down from the last council elections. If this trend continues it will take more than crossed fingers to help them.

Bristol

" What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....was being carried out by Romanians "

You must be using different porn sites to me then.

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Am I missing something ? How can Ukip be rascist ? Farage is married to a German ! I voted for them in the Earppean vote and one of the candidates was an Asian Muslim can't see the Bnp doing that ! Can you ? Ps I vote for them as I want to leave the EEC ! Simples

That is the same argument as "I have a black friend" Nigel Farage said all romanians were dangerous. That is racist. What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....Pickpocketing and shoplifting was being carried out by Romanians..and thats without the thousands of Romanians that are in British prisons...do we really need to import more crime."

*sigh* you just don't get it do you? You cannot simply dismiss an a entire race as criminals. Also immigration is down in the past few years. Since joining the eu, hardly any romanians have come to the uk. UKIP are talking bollocks. UKIP don't like foreigners and they are thus racist.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 12:59:15]

" What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....was being carried out by Romanians

You must be using different porn sites to me then. "

??

That is the same argument as "I have a black friend" Nigel Farage said all romanians were dangerous. That is racist. What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....Pickpocketing and shoplifting was being carried out by Romanians..and thats without the thousands of Romanians that are in British prisons...do we really need to import more crime."

Farage (UKIP) can't deliver. He will not be in power and will not be able to prevent more immigration or take us out of the EU unless he has an overall majority at the next general election. Only the major parties would be able to do this.

"Fingers crossed for UKIP! "

I wonder where the a Welsh rate under UKIP's idea of foreigners? Where will they want to send you?

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

"

" What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....was being carried out by Romanians

You must be using different porn sites to me then. ??"

ATM = Arse To Mouth.

Just as Mr Farage likes to blame immigrants for crime, the actual real government whichever one it is currently leading the palace can never be without the EEC, they have to have someone to blame for the legislation they bring in the EEC recommend laws and take an overview, but the directives are not laws in this country unless Westminster makes them laws, they just like to blame unpopular ones on the EEC.

"Farage (UKIP) can't deliver. He will not be in power and will not be able to prevent more immigration or take us out of the EU unless he has an overall majority at the next general election. Only the major parties would be able to do this. "

Exactly what happened to the Lib Dem's they could make any claim they wanted in the manifesto as long as they were the minority party, they would never have to deliver.

"Farage (UKIP) can't deliver. He will not be in power and will not be able to prevent more immigration or take us out of the EU unless he has an overall majority at the next general election. Only the major parties would be able to do this.

Exactly what happened to the Lib Dem's they could make any claim they wanted in the manifesto as long as they were the minority party, they would never have to deliver. "

Close your eyes.....

Multiply by ten....

Yes that's them.

"

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"UKIP = United Kingdoms Ignorant Party"

"Fingers crossed for UKIP!

I wonder where the a Welsh rate under UKIP's idea of foreigners? Where will they want to send you? "

Simple after UKIP have dismantled the army there are thousands of acres of welsh mountains free they can be repatriated too

Close your eyes.....

see above for full post, too long to include it all

"

"Economy."

Sort of true, they stabilised inflation, which made it harder for banks to make great profits from the UK citizens, so the banks took greater risks largely but not exclusively in the USA housing markets to maintain their profits and bonuses. So when that crashed it was the labour governments fault for not allowing them to make the profits from UK citizens.

"Wars"

Also true, both wars were wrong in my opinion, but they were almost unanimously supported across all parties in the house of commons in a free vote. so it would not have mattered who was leading the house at that time.

"welfare system"

I don't know where the system started to fail, but think a lot of it happened when this country switched from manufacturing to service and financial as the base of our economy. Which was not Labours doing.

"NHS"

Accountants have screwed the NHS, when you have to account for everything, then you end up with more paperwork than actual work. see welfare for why we have too many bean counters.

"immigration"

Lots of workers at minimum wage keeps the UK unskilled workers in line and pays the tax to maintain the pensioners and welfare system, they all have done the same. highly skilled workers that can benefit the country from any source are allowed in as long as they can prove they are qualified.

"Harman, Balls, and Cooper"

Yeah you got me there, Labour are bastards

Cannock

That is the same argument as "I have a black friend" Nigel Farage said all romanians were dangerous. That is racist. What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....Pickpocketing and shoplifting was being carried out by Romanians..and thats without the thousands of Romanians that are in British prisons...do we really need to import more crime.

*sigh* you just don't get it do you? You cannot simply dismiss an a entire race as criminals. Also immigration is down in the past few years. Since joining the eu, hardly any romanians have come to the uk. UKIP are talking bollocks. UKIP don't like foreigners and they are thus racist."

So you deny there is a problem with romanian criminal gangs in London then????????

As for UKIP not having any power, just wait until the general election comes around, i predict a pact between the tories and UKIP at the general election so they can keep Labour out, many tory politicians have been on the telly already suggesting a tory/UKIP pact for the general election.

That is the same argument as "I have a black friend" Nigel Farage said all romanians were dangerous. That is racist. What Nigel Farage was trying to point out,was what the Met police were saying about 60 per cent of ATM....Pickpocketing and shoplifting was being carried out by Romanians..and thats without the thousands of Romanians that are in British prisons...do we really need to import more crime.

*sigh* you just don't get it do you? You cannot simply dismiss an a entire race as criminals. Also immigration is down in the past few years. Since joining the eu, hardly any romanians have come to the uk. UKIP are talking bollocks. UKIP don't like foreigners and they are thus racist.

So you deny there is a problem with romanian criminal gangs in London then????????

As for UKIP not having any power, just wait until the general election comes around, i predict a pact between the tories and UKIP at the general election so they can keep Labour out, many tory politicians have been on the telly already suggesting a tory/UKIP pact for the general election.

"

A pact will only mean anything if UKIP has any MPs. How many do they have at present? None. How many seats will they secure at the general election - unknown.

The turnout was low this election and although they have more council seats they still have no councils and certainly no unitary authorities.

Let's wait and see how many MEPs they get when we get the counts tomorrow.

I trust politics

Cannock

A pact will only mean anything if UKIP has any MPs. How many do they have at present? None. How many seats will they secure at the general election - unknown.

The turnout was low this election and although they have more council seats they still have no councils and certainly no unitary authorities.

Let's wait and see how many MEPs they get when we get the counts tomorrow.

"

I was talking about a pre-election pact between UKIP and conservatives, where the two parties will help each other and consolidate votes in order to get MP's elected to keep Labour out. Its already being suggested by some tory backbenchers.

perhaps we should actually implement lie detectors to politicians...and maybe start grilling for answers.

"I was talking about a pre-election pact between UKIP and conservatives, where the two parties will help each other and consolidate votes in order to get MP's elected to keep Labour out. Its already being suggested by some tory backbenchers."

According to Metro the UKIP national vote was actually down 6%

There's no chance of a Tory/UKIP pact. The Tories put a lot of effort to move from the right. UKIP represent a part of the population that most wouldn't want associated with them. It would cost the Tories more than they would gain.

The ukip vote was probably down as only certain areas were voting in the council elections ! Mine , York was Europe only .

"The ukip vote was probably down as only certain areas were voting in the council elections ! Mine , York was Europe only . "

I don't think it was based on the actual number of votes, but the portion.

"The ukip vote was probably down as only certain areas were voting in the council elections ! Mine , York was Europe only . "

I don't think it was based on the actual number of votes, but the portion.

Apparently last year they had 23% of the votes. This year 17%.

So down 6% of the overall share in a year.

Cannock

Exactly, if voting had been in all areas of the country then i suspect the UKIP vote share would have been the same or higher than before, as it happens they have more council seats which ever way you look at it.

Some tories are saying "No pact with UKIP" and other tories are expressing a great deal of enthusiasm for a pact with UKIP before the general election, will have to see what develops?

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 20:17:21]

Cannock

"I was talking about a pre-election pact between UKIP and conservatives, where the two parties will help each other and consolidate votes in order to get MP's elected to keep Labour out. Its already being suggested by some tory backbenchers.

According to Metro the UKIP national vote was actually down 6%

There's no chance of a Tory/UKIP pact. The Tories put a lot of effort to move from the right. UKIP represent a part of the population that most wouldn't want associated with them. It would cost the Tories more than they would gain."

When Conservatives moved from the right to the centre, that is when they lost a lot of their support and those people switched over to UKIP. If the tories want to attract those people back, only real option is for a pact with UKIP.

*sigh* you just don't get it do you? You cannot simply dismiss an a entire race as criminals. Also immigration is down in the past few years. Since joining the eu, hardly any romanians have come to the uk. UKIP are talking bollocks. UKIP don't like foreigners and they are thus racist."

I got it year's ago...I'm year's ahead of you.

"When Conservatives moved from the right to the centre, that is when they lost a lot of their support and those people switched over to UKIP. If the tories want to attract those people back, only real option is for a pact with UKIP. "

That rather ignores the fact that the Tories gained rather a lot at the last general election!

A pact with UKIP would only consolidate racist undertones attributed to them, and see a move by those in the centre back to Labour.

Actually... a UKIP/Tory vote now sounds a great idea..

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

People talking about UKIP having any tangible political power ever are in fantasy land, they really are.

The real question is how long they can hang on to the council seats they just acquired. Looks like a new councillor in Redditch is going to have to leave his seat after posting homophobic and racist comments after one day as an elected councillor.

You can just imagine the pressure UKIP councillor shave been under, fighting to keep the lid on their loony opinions in the run up to the elections...but now they can relax, and the madness starts to leak out.

It's like the BNP all over again. These council seats are going to be lost when even the idiots who voted for them realise that they are completely hopeless when they have to play an actual political role, rather than just talk about it.

Cannock

"When Conservatives moved from the right to the centre, that is when they lost a lot of their support and those people switched over to UKIP. If the tories want to attract those people back, only real option is for a pact with UKIP.

That rather ignores the fact that the Tories gained rather a lot at the last general election!

A pact with UKIP would only consolidate racist undertones attributed to them, and see a move by those in the centre back to Labour.

Actually... a UKIP/Tory vote now sounds a great idea.."

You seem to be forgetting a lot of Labour voters are also now voting UKIP. Working class people who feel betrayed by Labour. No one is calling UKIP racist anymore, Cameron and Osbourne were on sky news earlier saying they respect UKIP and UKIP voters. The racist smear campaign against UKIP has clearly backfired on the tories, Labour and the Lib dems.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

They don't control a single council. The majority went to Labour.

So how exactly are they gaining any power?

"When Conservatives moved from the right to the centre, that is when they lost a lot of their support and those people switched over to UKIP. If the tories want to attract those people back, only real option is for a pact with UKIP.

You seem to be forgetting a lot of Labour voters are also now voting UKIP. Working class people who feel betrayed by Labour. No one is calling UKIP racist anymore, Cameron and Osbourne were on sky news earlier saying they respect UKIP and UKIP voters. The racist smear campaign against UKIP has clearly backfired on the tories, Labour and the Lib dems."

You seem to be ignoring that Labour gained in the share of the vote..UKIP went down!

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

You seem to be forgetting a lot of Labour voters are also now voting UKIP. Working class people who feel betrayed by Labour. No one is calling UKIP racist anymore, Cameron and Osbourne were on sky news earlier saying they respect UKIP and UKIP voters. The racist smear campaign against UKIP has clearly backfired on the tories, Labour and the Lib dems."

Err...if it's true, it's not a smear. UKIP are a racist party. Their voters are racists. The leader of UKIP youth wing left the party last week, because she objected to the party's populist racism.

That Cameron and Osborne are cosying up to UKIP now tells you all you need to know. The Tories (and Labour) will assimilate the less extreme of the UKIP voters (expect to see veiled racism from both main parties in the run up to the election), and UKIP will be left with the complete fruitcakes. Cue party collapso, trebles all round in Whitehall.

Cannock

You seem to be forgetting a lot of Labour voters are also now voting UKIP. Working class people who feel betrayed by Labour. No one is calling UKIP racist anymore, Cameron and Osbourne were on sky news earlier saying they respect UKIP and UKIP voters. The racist smear campaign against UKIP has clearly backfired on the tories, Labour and the Lib dems.

You seem to be ignoring that Labour gained in the share of the vote..UKIP went down!"

...........and you seem to be ignoring that UKIP have gained council seats, in fact 10 in rotherham which is a traditional Labour stronghold. Where i live here in Cannock, another traditional Labour stronghold, UKIP have gained 3 council seats.

Thursday was a bad night for Labour, Balls has admitted it along with other Labour backbenchers and Labour councillors. They were aiming for a 500 seat gain but they have only gained around 250, so more or less half of what they were hoping for.

[Removed by poster at 24/05/14 20:49:58]

"

...........and you seem to be ignoring that UKIP have gained council seats, in fact 10 in rotherham which is a traditional Labour stronghold. Where i live here in Cannock, another traditional Labour stronghold, UKIP have gained 3 council seats.

Thursday was a bad night for Labour, Balls has admitted it along with other Labour backbenchers and Labour councillors. They were aiming for a 500 seat gain but they have only gained around 250, so more or less half of what they were hoping for. "

No I'm not ignoring that at all. It means some poll now unfortunately have to depend on UKIP tomorganise their bin collections.

I don't know what Labour are playing at, no idea. But I do know they'll be in the race for political power next year. UKIP won't - most probably, ever.

Amen!

ayrshire

Walks in

Nigel still over a barrel gettin fucked

jazz hands

walks out

Cannock

Err...if it's true, it's not a smear. UKIP are a racist party. Their voters are racists. The leader of UKIP youth wing left the party last week, because she objected to the party's populist racism.

That Cameron and Osborne are cosying up to UKIP now tells you all you need to know. The Tories (and Labour) will assimilate the less extreme of the UKIP voters (expect to see veiled racism from both main parties in the run up to the election), and UKIP will be left with the complete fruitcakes. Cue party collapso, trebles all round in Whitehall."

Sorry but UKIP are here to say, we are now in an era of 4 party politics, so you better get used to it. Labours Chukka Ummuna was on BBC vote 2014 programme on thursday night and he said it himself that we are now in a 4 party politics era.

When a UKIP candidate steps out of line they are quickly expelled from the party. What happens when a Labour, Lib dem or Tory candidate steps out of line?

I'll tell you its a quick slap on the wrist for being naughty and carry on as normal. I know which method i prefer.

lets get back to a white male orientated christian working class homo-free society..thats what made this country great

Well, you've got to admire the optimism of UKIP supporters.

Cannock

"

Thursday was a bad night for Labour, Balls has admitted it along with other Labour backbenchers and Labour councillors. They were aiming for a 500 seat gain but they have only gained around 250, so more or less half of what they were hoping for.

No I'm not ignoring that at all. It means some poll now unfortunately have to depend on UKIP tomorganise their bin collections.

I don't know what Labour are playing at, no idea. But I do know they'll be in the race for political power next year. UKIP won't - most probably, ever."

They will if they form a pact with the Conservatives.

"Well, you've got to admire the optimism of UKIP supporters."

We've got the EU votes to come in yet. Where UKIPpers will be paid to not do their job, claim expenses and take on staff and then when they do vote to vote no even for the things that will help UK residents. And we pay for this privilege. That'll make it really clear that we need to the leave the EU.

If there is one demographic that needs all the help it can get in this country, It's white, middle class, heterosexual men.

Amen!

"If there is one demographic that needs all the help it can get in this country, It's white, middle class, heterosexual men. "

add a lol at the end lol...for sarcasms sake

UKIP supporters seem to have the loudest voices too so at least we know who to blame.

"UKIP supporters seem to have the loudest voices too so at least we know who to blame."

Who turned the lights off ?

No need for a lol ! It's true !

"UKIP supporters seem to have the loudest voices too so at least we know who to blame.

Who turned the lights off ?"

I had a powercut. Guess we'd better start fracking.

"i really wish that ukip/bnp really came into power and sent all of us foreigners packing back to our respective homelands (despite the fact that alot of us were born and raised here) then id love to see what mess the country would really be in then when all the lazy small minded bigots,racists who voted them in struggle to find a scapegoat to blame for their self inflicted miserable hate filled lives whilst theyre at home uneducated and too lazy to go out to work as they would rather collect dole money and drink and smoke themselves to death than to really make any worthy contribution to society.... i wonder what would be next after sending all the foreigners away perhaps they should then force all the millions of brits to come home so that they can keep the brits for the british so they say....then perhaps they can boycot all forms of foreign products and cultural aspects....so no more curries and chinese and thai food or fish and chips seeing as that was also brought here by foreigners and no more primark cheap clothes as they're all made in china/india....so unless they wanna walk about in rags then they're all gonna have to step up their game and get well paid jobs to pay for the expensive british made clothes as no one in their right mind is gonna be producing clothes in this country for a few quid a day and they had better start looking after their health better as a serious lack of health officials could have some serious implications and when they pull out of all foreign involvement where and how are the uk going to make any money? taxes will skyrocket beyond your wildest dreams blah blah blah

Amen!"

and lets get back to traditional folk music(not that I'm a fan of any music lol)...and classical music..ban the german etc stuff

"UKIP supporters seem to have the loudest voices too so at least we know who to blame.

I had a powercut. Guess we'd better start fracking."

Can we at least have a social first ?

ayrshire

Nigel says

Do you think about me when the crowd is gone

Cameron says

it used to be so easy you and me

the nasal labour guy says

i could be the one to make you feel that way i could be the one to set you free

BOOM !!

I had a powercut. Guess we'd better start fracking.

Can we at least have a social first ?"

ayrshire

. .i want your superlove i wanna be inside your superlove!. Oooft!

Cannock

"i really wish that ukip/bnp really came into power and sent all of us foreigners packing back to our respective homelands (despite the fact that alot of us were born and raised here) then id love to see what mess the country would really be in then when all the lazy small minded bigots,racists who voted them in struggle to find a scapegoat to blame for their self inflicted miserable hate filled lives whilst theyre at home uneducated and too lazy to go out to work as they would rather collect dole money and drink and smoke themselves to death than to really make any worthy contribution to society.... i wonder what would be next after sending all the foreigners away perhaps they should then force all the millions of brits to come home so that they can keep the brits for the british so they say....then perhaps they can boycot all forms of foreign products and cultural aspects....so no more curries and chinese and thai food or fish and chips seeing as that was also brought here by foreigners and no more primark cheap clothes as they're all made in china/india....so unless they wanna walk about in rags then they're all gonna have to step up their game and get well paid jobs to pay for the expensive british made clothes as no one in their right mind is gonna be producing clothes in this country for a few quid a day and they had better start looking after their health better as a serious lack of health officials could have some serious implications and when they pull out of all foreign involvement where and how are the uk going to make any money? taxes will skyrocket beyond your wildest dreams blah blah blah

Amen!

and lets get back to traditional folk music(not that I'm a fan of any music lol)...and classical music..ban the german etc stuff"

Have you heard any German music? David Hasselhoff is their favourite pop star, lol. I think the german porn queen Dolly Buster released a record a few years ago aswel. Can't imagine seeing her on top of the pops in this country (that is if top of the pops was still on other than christmas day.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Apparently last year they had 23% of the votes. This year 17%.

So down 6% of the overall share in a year."

That is quite true but it doesn't really work like that.

For example lets imagine a couple of bye elections.

The first one is in lets say Tower Hamlets and Labour romp to a comfortable victory. The second one is in say Kensington & Chelsea and Labour are soundly beaten into third place. Reading the basic numbers would tell you that the Labour vote has collapsed, but the reality is that it is two totally different constituencies with completely opposite voter profiles.

The same principle applies when comparing last years local elections (county council) in areas where UKIP would be expected to do better, to this years (mostly metropolitan) where UKIP were never expected to make any kind of breakthrough.

Add to that that UKIP only fielded candidates in around half of the seats contested and I think 17% was bloody fantastic.

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

It is going to be very interesting to see how they have done in the euro elections, I have a feeling that it could be a massive result for them.

What time do we get results?

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

17% in all votes cast, but they did'nt have candidates in all wards . it was 25% in wards were they stood.

Costa Blanca Spain...

That Cameron and Osborne are cosying up to UKIP now tells you all you need to know. The Tories (and Labour) will assimilate the less extreme of the UKIP voters (expect to see veiled racism from both main parties in the run up to the election), and UKIP will be left with the complete fruitcakes. Cue party collapso, trebles all round in Whitehall.

Sorry but UKIP are here to say, we are now in an era of 4 party politics, so you better get used to it. Labours Chukka Ummuna was on BBC vote 2014 programme on thursday night and he said it himself that we are now in a 4 party politics era.

When a UKIP candidate steps out of line they are quickly expelled from the party. What happens when a Labour, Lib dem or Tory candidate steps out of line?

I'll tell you its a quick slap on the wrist for being naughty and carry on as normal. I know which method i prefer. "

Very true. A UKIP'er makes a dodgy tweet and he is drummed out of the party. I bet Jackie Smith, Maria Miller,and Chris Huhne and many others who screwed the taxpayer for thousands, or tried to screw the justice system, still have their party membership cards though.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"It is going to be very interesting to see how they have done in the euro elections, I have a feeling that it could be a massive result for them.

What time do we get results?

"

From about 10pm. The only worry is that the fake UKIP party's may have stolen quite a few votes. That is the last dirty trick that doesn't seem to have got much publicity.

Question ?

If Ukip get 20 % of the vote today in the Europe Election they will get 20 seats out of a Hundred !

Of they get 20 % in our general election how many seats out of 500 do you think they will get ?

You seem to be ignoring that Labour gained in the share of the vote..UKIP went down!

Thursday was a bad night for Labour, Balls has admitted it along with other Labour backbenchers and Labour councillors. They were aiming for a 500 seat gain but they have only gained around 250, so more or less half of what they were hoping for. "

They won seats. But from the results I read they do not have control over a single council. So what's the big deal?

Fuck all those who use this swingers site as facebook

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Fuck all those who use this swingers site as facebook"

Lol

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Fuck those who think Fabs should be all about sex and only sex should ever be written about or discussed.

It's not like the title of the thread is unclear for those who wish to avoid it.

"Fuck those who think Fabs should be all about sex and only sex should ever be written about or discussed.

It's not like the title of the thread is unclear for those who wish to avoid it."

Exactly variety is the spice of life

Costa Blanca Spain...

"

Yes. Many district councils work on the "thirds" system, whereby one third of the seats are contested every year for 3 years and then a year off.

On Thursday in Gt Yarmouth for example only 13 of 39 seats were contested so even if UKIP had won 100% of the vote they still wouldn't have controlled the council on that vote alone. Winning 10 out of the 13 was a pretty good result though"

@ DB9 Queen This was my post from a couple of days ago. Think you will find it explains why UKIP don't control any councils YET.

"

On Thursday in Gt Yarmouth for example only 13 of 39 seats were contested so even if UKIP had won 100% of the vote they still wouldn't have controlled the council on that vote alone. Winning 10 out of the 13 was a pretty good result though

@ DB9 Queen This was my post from a couple of days ago. Think you will find it explains why UKIP don't control any councils YET."

Well, I'm not holding my breath that they ever will. One trick pony comes to mind. Still nice that their supporters are pleased with the results.

Err...if it's true, it's not a smear. UKIP are a racist party. Their voters are racists. "

I am sorry i dont agree with you and that use of provocative language is nothing more than a general slur on people you know nothing about, i think it would be wise to retract that comment.

Before you brand me as a racist i didnt vote for UKIP.

"Question ?

If Ukip get 20 % of the vote today in the Europe Election they will get 20 seats out of a Hundred !

Of they get 20 % in our general election how many seats out of 500 do you think they will get ? "

I never liked the first past the post system, but now you say it like that...

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

That Cameron and Osborne are cosying up to UKIP now tells you all you need to know. The Tories (and Labour) will assimilate the less extreme of the UKIP voters (expect to see veiled racism from both main parties in the run up to the election), and UKIP will be left with the complete fruitcakes. Cue party collapso, trebles all round in Whitehall."

I disagree with you - UKIP is not a racist party, it is a fascist party and its supporters are fascists. There are many more aspects to fascism than xenophobia.

I disagree with you - UKIP is not a racist party, it is a fascist party and its supporters are fascists. There are many more aspects to fascism than xenophobia. "

Again i disagree with you to accuse their supporters of such things is again provocative and i can only assume that your comments are there to provoke a reaction. Its a pity politics cannot be discussed by adults without the need for these unfounded allegations against members of this site.

Theresa May has categorically stated on Andrew Marr that there will be no pact with UKIP.

I disagree with you - UKIP is not a racist party, it is a fascist party and its supporters are fascists. There are many more aspects to fascism than xenophobia.

Again i disagree with you to accuse their supporters of such things is again provocative and i can only assume that your comments are there to provoke a reaction. Its a pity politics cannot be discussed by adults without the need for these unfounded allegations against members of this site. "

Are the ukip candidates members of this site?

Ukip don't discuss politics either though, just about stopping immigration and leaving the EU. Voting them in as MEP's surely just means we will have very poor representation in the European Parliament, as all they'll do is vote against everything whether it is beneficial to the UK or not, great politics that.

Again i disagree with you to accuse their supporters of such things is again provocative and i can only assume that your comments are there to provoke a reaction. Its a pity politics cannot be discussed by adults without the need for these unfounded allegations against members of this site.

Ukip don't discuss politics either though, just about stopping immigration and leaving the EU. Voting them in as MEP's surely just means we will have very poor representation in the European Parliament, as all they'll do is vote against everything whether it is beneficial to the UK or not, great politics that. "

i am neither a candidate or supporter of UKIP however i do believe that members of this site should not brand voters or supporters of UKIP as either rascists or fascists without being in the full reciept of the facts about the individuals they slander.

My politics are between myself and the ballot box.

Ukip don't discuss politics either though, just about stopping immigration and leaving the EU. Voting them in as MEP's surely just means we will have very poor representation in the European Parliament, as all they'll do is vote against everything whether it is beneficial to the UK or not, great politics that.

i am neither a candidate or supporter of UKIP however i do believe that members of this site should not brand voters or supporters of UKIP as either rascists or fascists without being in the full reciept of the facts about the individuals they slander.

My politics are between myself and the ballot box. "

No individual has been slandered. A group of beliefs and actions have been associated with a group of people, some of whom may or may not be on this site. The same happens with those who vote for the mainstream parties, or does that not count? It's a generalisation. If people take it personally as referring to them then maybe that is their issue to deal with.

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

it's just ridiculous to label ukip and it's supparters as fascist, it's like labeling all labour supporters as communists....

ayrshire

Is Lembit opik a totally new mammal Thats just not been discovered yet like the Alaskan bare back sasquatch?

Again i disagree with you to accuse their supporters of such things is again provocative and i can only assume that your comments are there to provoke a reaction. Its a pity politics cannot be discussed by adults without the need for these unfounded allegations against members of this site. "

My politics are between myself and the ballot box.

No individual has been slandered. A group of beliefs and actions have been associated with a group of people, some of whom may or may not be on this site. The same happens with those who vote for the mainstream parties, or does that not count? It's a generalisation. If people take it personally as referring to them then maybe that is their issue to deal with."

sorry you are in correct it not ok for people to genralise in their statements against others such as UKIP voters are rascists and UKIP supporters are fascists and are you also claiming that only those remarked against are allowed to comment against it therefore by this standard are you saying only people directly affected by racism are allowed to speak out against it.

It is wrong to make sweeping statements against sections of society as it was wrong for nigel farage to say what he did against romanians the principles are the same.