FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Some people...

Some people...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do not understand why some guys and now, girls, shockingly, have to make rude remarks or belittle someone over who they are.

If someone's on cam or chatting, that's because they want too. I think its so immature how some people think its fine to then belittle or malice that person with offensive and evil comments.

I agree not everyone understands everything in life, but does that really mean to victimize a person?

Just a rant. Getting tired of some people's shit on here.

Same old, same old.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

thats a real shame .. you look lovely .. seem to know what you want and ive not gone into the cam rooms for ages so all i read was one liners ... why bother to be nasty to you ... pointless exercise if you ask me

"thats a real shame .. you look lovely .. seem to know what you want and ive not gone into the cam rooms for ages so all i read was one liners ... why bother to be nasty to you ... pointless exercise if you ask me "

Threads, cam, messages, Can't do anything without someone making rude comments towards me. And, I don't think they see how much there comments actually hurt. Trying to live my life the way it was designated too, and you get malice people who try and bring you down and make you feel worthless. It's become a bit pathetic now. xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can only be victimised if you allow yourself to be. If you go through life being upset by others' remarks you will be unhappy.

Certainly on an internet forum, these people don't have any affect on your life. You can't change it, it will always be. I would imagine your gender will always raise comments from the ignorant OP.

"You can only be victimised if you allow yourself to be. If you go through life being upset by others' remarks you will be unhappy.

Certainly on an internet forum, these people don't have any affect on your life. You can't change it, it will always be. I would imagine your gender will always raise comments from the ignorant OP.

"

Wise words indeed. Just need to stop letting stupidity get me down and rise above it. I just don't see why they do it though. I'm sure someone _iewing there cam or threads and commented on how they looked would hurt them xx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Ignore them. You know yourself better than anyone.

"Ignore them. You know yourself better than anyone. "

Very true

You look stunning OP. Ignore the haters they are probably sad little jealous fuckers anyhow

"You look stunning OP. Ignore the haters they are probably sad little jealous fuckers anyhow "

Thank you. xx It was over the fact I was camming teasing, as you do, and the guy logged in and straight away wrote in chat "All these beautiful ladies in here and men would rather watch that man in a bra". I thought, Ey? What am I doing to have caused that? I'm just having fun. Obvs, Trolls dont come in ones and two more entered. I've reported it anyways as shouldn't be targetted just for being myself xxxx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Jealousy.....lead some to be complete arseholes...ignore them and just smile

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"You look stunning OP. Ignore the haters they are probably sad little jealous fuckers anyhow

Thank you. xx It was over the fact I was camming teasing, as you do, and the guy logged in and straight away wrote in chat "All these beautiful ladies in here and men would rather watch that man in a bra". I thought, Ey? What am I doing to have caused that? I'm just having fun. Obvs, Trolls dont come in ones and two more entered. I've reported it anyways as shouldn't be targetted just for being myself xxxx"

People feed on others insecurities it makes them feel powerful when they have got fuck all going on in their life

"Jealousy.....lead some to be complete arseholes...ignore them and just smile "

Ha The colour of green. Btw, you look dead beaut in your profile pic. Just thought I'd throw that out there haha! X

"You look stunning OP. Ignore the haters they are probably sad little jealous fuckers anyhow

Thank you. xx It was over the fact I was camming teasing, as you do, and the guy logged in and straight away wrote in chat "All these beautiful ladies in here and men would rather watch that man in a bra". I thought, Ey? What am I doing to have caused that? I'm just having fun. Obvs, Trolls dont come in ones and two more entered. I've reported it anyways as shouldn't be targetted just for being myself xxxx

People feed on others insecurities it makes them feel powerful when they have got fuck all going on in their life "

This is true awswell! It's a shame some people still love to class transgendered woman as men without taking in the knowledge of science, but, each to there own ey :P can't please everyone xxx

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

The cam chats are logged so report it to admin.

"

This is true awswell! It's a shame some people still love to class transgendered woman as men without taking in the knowledge of science, but, each to there own ey :P can't please everyone xxx"

ive nothing against transgender or transexuals will just never _iew them as 'women'

i will go along and refer to them as female to be polite but in my gut and its my belief they arent.

sorry if that offends but its just my _iew.

"The cam chats are logged so report it to admin."

I did, thank you xx

Ignorance and predjudice go hand in hand, add to that jealousy and you have a recipe for abuse. You're a very beautiful woman OP. Keep blocking and reporting the sad cowards that send abuse. It saddens me that people behave so appallingly to others

"Ignorance and predjudice go hand in hand, add to that jealousy and you have a recipe for abuse. You're a very beautiful woman OP. Keep blocking and reporting the sad cowards that send abuse. It saddens me that people behave so appallingly to others "

Thank you babe. Have reported him but doubt fabs will do anything.

I guess It's this pretty little thing called life. Everyones judged someway or another. race, weight, the way they look, the way they act etc etc. Just gotta let stupidity fly over your head sometimes xx

Try not to let them bother you OP. Easier said than done I know but some people just don't realise or care how much their word can hurt someone.

It's very easy to be sarcastic and rude when they're sat behind their computer. Keyboard warriors are just cowards. Report and feel sorry for them!

It's just an opinion and as far as I am aware, people are entitled to make them.. If you don't like it, block it..,simples

You're beautiful, ignore them. Carry on living your life the way you were meant to. They are just jealous

"It's just an opinion and as far as I am aware, people are entitled to make them.. If you don't like it, block it..,simples "

Yeah have done, Thanks

"You're beautiful, ignore them. Carry on living your life the way you were meant to. They are just jealous "

"Try not to let them bother you OP. Easier said than done I know but some people just don't realise or care how much their word can hurt someone.

It's very easy to be sarcastic and rude when they're sat behind their computer. Keyboard warriors are just cowards. Report and feel sorry for them! "

Yeah does hurt to be fair, but slowly getting there. The sooner I learn to accept myself as transsexual, the better it will be xxx Thank you both

"Ignorance and predjudice go hand in hand, add to that jealousy and you have a recipe for abuse. You're a very beautiful woman OP. Keep blocking and reporting the sad cowards that send abuse. It saddens me that people behave so appallingly to others

I guess It's this pretty little thing called life. Everyones judged someway or another. race, weight, the way they look, the way they act etc etc. Just gotta let stupidity fly over your head sometimes xx "

Exactly. You will have far more admirers than haters

By *S_PennyTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Ignorance and predjudice go hand in hand, add to that jealousy and you have a recipe for abuse. You're a very beautiful woman OP. Keep blocking and reporting the sad cowards that send abuse. It saddens me that people behave so appallingly to others

I guess It's this pretty little thing called life. Everyones judged someway or another. race, weight, the way they look, the way they act etc etc. Just gotta let stupidity fly over your head sometimes xx "

Happens all the time I'm afraid. I've been on here quite a while now and it's something I've grown used to. Just block and report. By far the easiest way to deal with it unless you are sharp witted and can hit them for six with something that makes them look stupid. Often find that if you are in certain rooms in chat there will be others that will stand up for you. I'm a regular in the northern room and I'd certainly say something if someone was abusing you.

"It's just an opinion and as far as I am aware, people are entitled to make them.. If you don't like it, block it..,simples "

People can voice opinions without being rude!

I guess It's this pretty little thing called life. Everyones judged someway or another. race, weight, the way they look, the way they act etc etc. Just gotta let stupidity fly over your head sometimes xx

Happens all the time I'm afraid. I've been on here quite a while now and it's something I've grown used to. Just block and report. By far the easiest way to deal with it unless you are sharp witted and can hit them for six with something that makes them look stupid. Often find that if you are in certain rooms in chat there will be others that will stand up for you. I'm a regular in the northern room and I'd certainly say something if someone was abusing you. "

It was in room 2, 2 people joined in with him, then a few others. about 5 in total and noone was really backing me so hit block on them all and logged out. Was having fun chatting and being myself till them lot come in. Troll city! Lolxxx

Some people can only feel happy when its at the expense of some else's happiness.

Selby

"

This is true awswell! It's a shame some people still love to class transgendered woman as men without taking in the knowledge of science, but, each to there own ey :P can't please everyone xxx

ive nothing against transgender or transexuals will just never _iew them as 'women'

i will go along and refer to them as female to be polite but in my gut and its my belief they arent.

sorry if that offends but its just my _iew. "

I fully appreciate your _iew and your entitlement to it. You do however share the same _iew as the Trans Excluding Radical Feminists (TERFs) which is a hate group that demonises trans women and suggests that we are just men in dresses and perverts and wishes to exclude all trans women from feminist discourse. As a woman I find it unbelievable that other women want me to suffer abuse and sexism, when women have fought and continue to fight so hard for equality.

It is important to remember that gender and sex are two entirely separate things that are Independant of each other. This is the _iew of the World health organisation as well as the majority of the medical world (exception largely being Russia and Saudi and other gay trans hating countries)

I am a woman and so is the OP regardless of what's in our knickers. I will be having my corrective surgery in the next year and all it will mean is that my sexual genitals will match my gender at last.

Like I say I appreciate you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, I just feel it shows your ignorance regarding the issue.

Selby

"It's just an opinion and as far as I am aware, people are entitled to make them.. If you don't like it, block it..,simples

"

There is a difference between opinion and outwardly going out to abuse and troll people which does happen all too often in chat.

"It's just an opinion and as far as I am aware, people are entitled to make them.. If you don't like it, block it..,simples

There is a difference between opinion and outwardly going out to abuse and troll people which does happen all too often in chat. "

yes i agree but some people are too sensitive and should learn not to take things so seriously sometimes.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

rant away but it will make no difference at all, none.

"

I fully appreciate your _iew and your entitlement to it. You do however share the same _iew as the Trans Excluding Radical Feminists (TERFs) which is a hate group that demonises trans women and suggests that we are just men in dresses and perverts and wishes to exclude all trans women from feminist discourse. As a woman I find it unbelievable that other women want me to suffer abuse and sexism, when women have fought and continue to fight so hard for equality.

It is important to remember that gender and sex are two entirely separate things that are Independant of each other. This is the _iew of the World health organisation as well as the majority of the medical world (exception largely being Russia and Saudi and other gay trans hating countries)

I am a woman and so is the OP regardless of what's in our knickers. I will be having my corrective surgery in the next year and all it will mean is that my sexual genitals will match my gender at last.

Like I say I appreciate you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, I just feel it shows your ignorance regarding the issue.

"

Amen sister xx

"rant away but it will make no difference at all, none.

"

"

"

lol im certainly no member of a hate campaign or anything like that, ive no hatred in my body at all. all tv/ts/tg/ts ive spoken too are lovely and most look better than some women.

Selby

"

Amen sister xx"

Selby

"

lol im certainly no member of a hate campaign or anything like that, ive no hatred in my body at all. all tv/ts/tg/ts ive spoken too are lovely and most look better than some women.

"

I didn't say you were, I just said you shared the same _iew point.

But then in the next sentence you have appropriated TS and TG as being like TVs. We are not the same. Unfortunately after years of repeated requests to FAB admin we still do not have separate categories which would be more suitable.

TS / TG is a medical issue, TV is a fetish or life style choice. I certainly did not choose to be TS and to be honest I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy as it does tend to make life somewhat difficult at times.

Please don't think I'm being horrible, I'm merely trying to point out the differences.

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I had get some very strange reactions thankfully most of them positive when I'm with my TV friend at clubs

People ask if we play together and yes we do

It seems harder for people to understand women that play with trans women then guys

I'm not going to use labels as I know trans women from the whole spectrum

To me when my friend is dressed she is female

This probably doesn't make any sense but just trying to explain how it is for me.

D x

People can voice opinions without being rude!"

agreed but they are entitled to voice them!

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I have a friend who is post op TS and I never think of her as anything other than a woman. She is also one of the nicest, kindest and funniest person I've ever met and am glad to have her as my friend. Totally loopy too, but then she is a Scot! lol

we find the regional rooms nicer than the directing rooms - more chat and banter

» Add a new message to this topic