FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Neil Hamilton

Neil Hamilton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 22:44:56]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I never knew he was deputy chairman of UKIP, could be an interesting Question Time tonight.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would him being deputy chairman make him interesting?

"why would him being deputy chairman make him interesting?"

He has never been short of an opinion, the first question has asked whether the rise of support for UKIP shows an underlying racism so I think there could be an interesting discussion.

What an arrogant arse the Labour guy Tristram Hunt is. Compared to the Tory and Lib Dem guy he comes across appallingly.

Anyone called Tristram is going to be arrogant!

"Anyone called Tristram is going to be arrogant! "

I didn't realise people were actually called that.

His parents must have been George and Mildred fans

Someone from UKIP on Question Time yet again despite still (until today's vresults are counted cat least) by definition being a fringe party. And yet still their supporters bleat on about a media conspiracy against them

"Someone from UKIP on Question Time yet again despite still (until today's vresults are counted cat least) by definition being a fringe party. And yet still their supporters bleat on about a media conspiracy against them"

todays votes wont be counted until sunday apparently...and hopefully then they will still be a fringe party

"Someone from UKIP on Question Time yet again despite still (until today's vresults are counted cat least) by definition being a fringe party. And yet still their supporters bleat on about a media conspiracy against them"

Funny that. I have just said to JN that Farage et al seem to be getting more than fair share of media coverage.

Even the BBC news 'showcased' UKIP and then moved onto a story about immigration being excessive.

Bad editing or coincidence one would hope.

"Someone from UKIP on Question Time yet again despite still (until today's vresults are counted cat least) by definition being a fringe party. And yet still their supporters bleat on about a media conspiracy against them

Funny that. I have just said to JN that Farage et al seem to be getting more than fair share of media coverage.

Even the BBC news 'showcased' UKIP and then moved onto a story about immigration being excessive.

Bad editing or coincidence one would hope."

When one looks at just how much UKIP has achieved in a relatively short period of time it really is quite remarkable. As is the probable decline in popular support for Lib Dems. Policitical historians will be writing about this period for years.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Im hoping the ukip decline is as stick too - though they are a fringe party, who have had far too much attention. The Greens etc should have gained as much exposure or more to this party. At least they have an MP in the Uk. Hamilton was poor on the show tonight, really weak.

"Someone from UKIP on Question Time yet again despite still (until today's vresults are counted cat least) by definition being a fringe party. And yet still their supporters bleat on about a media conspiracy against them

Bad editing or coincidence one would hope.

When one looks at just how much UKIP has achieved in a relatively short period of time it really is quite remarkable. As is the probable decline in popular support for Lib Dems. Policitical historians will be writing about this period for years."

excuse me but i dont think the lib dems ever had any support...thats why they are in a coalition with the conservatives now...piggy backing off the bigger party, i reckon if they try to go it alone they will realise how far short they fall of peoples expectations

There is without a doubt a media conspiracy against UKIP. Yes they have had loads of exposure but the press are hell bent on giving them as much negative coverage as possible.

I hoped this was a story about christine and neil being swingers

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Would love to party with Neil and Christine Hamilton! No kiss and tell!!!

How many agree?

I liked the UKIP supporter in the audience the reason people are voting and supporting UKIP is because they are disheartened and angry at how we have been treated by the other parties ie Conservative and Labour and Nick Clegg with his head so far up Camerons Arse that when he speaks it is full of shit x

"There is without a doubt a media conspiracy against UKIP. Yes they have had loads of exposure but the press are hell bent on giving them as much negative coverage as possible."

How many times has Farage been on QT in the last 6 months? How many newspaper columns does he write? Plenty of opportunities for positive press there...

So explain this conspiracy because I'm a little lost?

[Removed by poster at 23/05/14 07:34:28]

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

UKIP are allegedly a protest party and a vote for UKIP is apparently sending a signal to the main Parties that they have had enough of sleaze and establishment led politics.

Cue Neil Hamilton, former disgraced Tory MP whi is vice chairman of UKIP. Not to mention the true man of the people Nigel Farage... Public School and Investment Banking means he is is on the same wavelength as the rest of us....

» Add a new message to this topic