FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > McDonald's are

McDonald's are

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odareyou OP   Man  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Bad for you,,

Never mind Morgan spurlocks supersize Me, a Lady in America has contracted herpes from a mcd's burger

Apparently In amongst the ingredients was errrr some semen, when she tasted it ( she recognised the yltaste) she called the manger who didn t believe her, she called the local health department who tested the burger and confirmed it had semen in the filling,, if thats not bad enough a few days later the ladies lips erupted with cold sores,

I m so glad I don t eat McDonald's or other fast food,, yuk,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ewwwww thanks for sharing

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Yuk - not my idea of a nice hollandaise.

Really...or just another version of the ongoing urban legends?

This must be a scam. There is no way she could pick out the taste of semen amongst all the other ingredients. Unless all the staff had emptied their dirty water over her burger.

I'm shocked she could actually taste that a actually.

Her

sounds like an urban myth to me

"sounds like an urban myth to me "

No news story at all about the subject at all.

By *odareyou OP   Man  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I was shown the story by a guy who had it on Twitter, I googled herpes from a McDonald's burger and the story and pictures were there, yuk, I m a bit techno numpty otherwise I d paste the link,

"I was shown the story by a guy who had it on Twitter, I googled herpes from a McDonald's burger and the story and pictures were there, yuk, I m a bit techno numpty otherwise I d paste the link, "

There are no news agencies handling this story just gossip , jokey websites.

Can't beat a breakfast mind. Sausage and egg bagel!! Scrummy

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Knew someone who got a verruca off a sausage once!! Crazy? Yeap so is the herpes story from a burger! Lmfao

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

This has been going around for ages... Since I'll get a forum ban for pasting the SNOPES link, I'll cut and paste it....

Variations:

Semen is said to have turned up in Chinese food, pizza, shawarma sandwiches, Indian curries, gravies, donuts, tacos, and fast food hamburger chains' "secret sauce."

In "contaminated semen" versions, one of the following infectious agents is discovered in the food: herpes, HIV, or hepatitis.

If no vile disease is discovered in the semen, the number of men who jerked off into the food is specified, with seven being the most common figure given.

The victim of the semen-laced food is nearly always a woman.

In some tellings the victim merely has her upset stomach pumped, but in other versions she contracts whatever vile (and often fatal) disease was in the semen.

The presence of the semen is detected through an analysis of the leftover food or of the victim's stomach contents.

This story has been told in Canada, England, the United States, Sweden, and Norway, always as a local and recent occurrence.

Origins: This legend about HIV-infected food has been with us since at least 1989. It's a favorite of high school and college students and says a lot about how we feel about fast food and what we fear might be in it. Upon hearing the tale, one doesn't know which to be more disgusted by: the presence of semen in food (someone jerked off into our lunch!), or the presence of a horrible disease (we run the risk of contamination every time we buy our lunch instead of bringing it from

home).

As widespread a tale as this is, it's most certainly false. Consider this: even if a dread disease had been found in foodstuffs ingested by the anonymous victim, who would have checked it for semen? It's not a typical substance you'd expect a doctor or testing facility to go looking for when presented with suspect food. Also, even if semen were found, how would anyone know it came from seven different guys? A DNA analysis?

Think of it this way: if you were suddenly taken ill and suspected there was something wrong with whatever you'd just eaten, the tests that would be run on you would check for salmonella, e.coli, or other typical food poisoning culprits. You wouldn't expect anyone to go looking for HIV or herpes (at least until you manifested symptoms of them), much less semen. (Also, many infectious agents, such as HIV, wouldn't survive for long outside a human host, especially after having been put through a cooking process.)

In British versions, the contaminated food is curry or shawarma, takeaway foods that are perceived as unmistakably foreign (and therefore suspect). American tellings of the legend spread the story across the full range of fast food, everything from Chinese to tacos and hamburgers, making it more a "fear of fast food" tale than one of xenophobia.

With few exceptions, the ingester of the semen-enhanced food is female. The innocuous process of eating puts the semen of strange men in her mouth, which is in itself the breaking of a sexual taboo. There's a sense of violation to this legend, of the victim having unwittingly had oral/genital contact with a stranger. Adding to the first "Eww!" factor is the possibility of catching a horrible disease merely through the act of satisfying one's hunger. These days having unprotected sex can kill, and we all know that. Legends like this one play upon our fears that even if we do everything right, a dread disease might get us anyway.

In decades gone by, just the thought that someone had spit into our food was a major gross-out, and the idea that a crazed restaurant worker might have randomly slipped poison into our meal would strike terror in our hearts. Now we're gastronomically terrorized by that bogeyman of the 1990s, infectious diseases (particularly AIDS), and the delivery vehicle of choice (semen) is a constant reminder that the bogeyman's henchmen are sexual deviants as well as killers.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

The spunk in a curry story been doing the rounds for 30+ years! One of many urban myths

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If only those guys were getting more meets, there'd be less spunk around your fast food meat. Never trust news unless from verifiable and reputable sources. Or should that be sauces

Various versions of this myth have been passing through the Internet since it started, truly amazing thing is its always McDonalds never any other franchise.

"Various versions of this myth have been passing through the Internet since it started, truly amazing thing is its always McDonalds never any other franchise. "

I've heard some KFC ones.

I like it. When I go there, I have. 2 big macs, big fries and a big fanta, some onion rings to mmmmm.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Bloody hell! I'm glad I've seen this thread as I was under the impression that Maccie D's were good for you! Enlightened of Manchester! Z

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I got a free chocolate chip iced frappe from them yesterday

Download their app from itunes or play

» Add a new message to this topic