FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Back in the day. AIDS/HIV

Back in the day. AIDS/HIV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i first decided to come out the closet AIDS/HIV was just becoming known and the stigma of being gay was not a good thing, so i decided to put

"my coming out party" on hold yet dabbled with men and become frantic and frustrated if i never had any condoms and wanked them off instead scrubbing my hands excessively afterwards etc.

I have been on this site now just under year and was sorting through friends list and cannot believe the guys who have unprotected sex, even in there feedback (deleted them immiediatly) and see its usually guys under 40 gay bisexual and straight men so no blame here.

We should all be responsible in stopping the spread of this dreadful virus and think the harm it does to people, whilst i know it can be controlled it is still dangerous so guys put a condom on Think of others you may be moving onto the next time your feeling horny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

babe, I always question it. I see some guy who message me who not only sleep with woman bareback, they are barebacking multiple transsexual woman and TV's. It's disgusting! I have no idea why anyone would be promiscuous and take no precautions in safety.

"babe, I always question it. I see some guy who message me who not only sleep with woman bareback, they are barebacking multiple transsexual woman and TV's. It's disgusting! I have no idea why anyone would be promiscuous and take no precautions in safety. "

Well I don't think it's disgusting. It's up to them isn't it.

It's a subject some people still shy away from discussing or at least seem reluctant to discuss in public...

I would never knowingly arrange to meet anyone who considers bareback sex is an acceptable practice on the swinging scene...

Fabguys offers members the option of including bareback amongst the menu of profiles interests which makes it very easy to avoid guys who are open about their willingness to engage in such practice...

your right a lot of people dont seem to care or think it wont happen to them for some reason.

By *ibanditMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'd like to think a stark campaign like the original "AIDS - Don't Die of Ignorance" campaign once a generation would help.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

why Do they have an option of condom or no condoms in the gay site and not the rest?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Whatever people think, it's an adult site and people make their own choices and live by their own decisions.

I don't get it myself, but then again I don't get a lot of things that float peoples boat. You can only take responsibility for your own safety.

I saw a profile earlier that stated they only do bareback and had pushing 500 veris. Wore my finger out in the private notes section

"I'd like to think a stark campaign like the original "AIDS - Don't Die of Ignorance" campaign once a generation would help."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 22/05/14 14:53:27]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I'd like to think a stark campaign like the original "AIDS - Don't Die of Ignorance" campaign once a generation would help."
she I was younger never used condoms, no one did, being on the pill was all we where conceded about, we used to joke about going to clinic 6 (local clap clinic). But that all changed with the aids campaign, not sure if it was 82 or 83 but it made myself and my

Peers sit up and take control of our sexual health.

» Add a new message to this topic