FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Frank Skinner

Frank Skinner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inaTitz OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got a few hours away from work to see Frank Skinner in Nottingham tonight. I'm not a huge fan of his stand up, but I am of everything else he's done, including the sitcoms (do I hear an Odds Bodkins! from the back?).

So this could be interesting. If anyone else is going, feel free to say hi. I'm going in drab mode (yuck!), so you'll be doing damn well to spot me, but to make it easier, I'll be in trousers.

I'll let you all know if I enjoyed it in a bit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I've got a few hours away from work to see Frank Skinner in Nottingham tonight. I'm not a huge fan of his stand up, but I am of everything else he's done, including the sitcoms (do I hear an Odds Bodkins! from the back?).

So this could be interesting. If anyone else is going, feel free to say hi. I'm going in drab mode (yuck!), so you'll be doing damn well to spot me, but to make it easier, I'll be in trousers.

I'll let you all know if I enjoyed it in a bit "

cool... have to say that I am a huge fan of the radio show he does on a saturday morning.... it is very "danny baker" ish....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To make it easier to spot you, you'll be wearing trousers.

evven wearing trousers tina the titz would give it away

Titz Towers, North Notts

No one spotted me in drab mode, wearing trousers, no make up, no wig, no boobies. I was most upset!

And the result: I wasn't too keen on the support act, who shall remain nameless, but in fairness, people were still taking their seats when he was on.

However, Frank Skinner himself was good. He did a great gag about a mad man with a samurai sword. He is like Baker in his touch

"No one spotted me in drab mode, wearing trousers, no make up, no wig, no boobies. I was most upset!

And the result: I wasn't too keen on the support act, who shall remain nameless, but in fairness, people were still taking their seats when he was on.

However, Frank Skinner himself was good. He did a great gag about a mad man with a samurai sword. He is like Baker in his touch "

Glad you enjoyed the show. I prefer his stand up now compared to twenty years ago. Do you listen to his radio show?

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've heard excerpts and enjoyed them, but I'm more a home service kind of girly

i think frank should sing another song for england for the world cup

last one was a cracker!

» Add a new message to this topic