FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a question more for the guys but all responses welcomed.

What would be the minimum age of a woman you would spend time with, and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"This is a question more for the guys but all responses welcomed.

What would be the minimum age of a woman you would spend time with, and why?"

I see them as kids under that age

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would struggle with younger than 22. The following is not meant to be a sweeping generalisation, always exceptions, but older women tend to be more in tune with their bodies / know what they want, etc.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

If most men really fancied a woman but wasn't sure of her age i wonder how many would actually stop and say sorry honey no passport no winky

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If most men really fancied a woman but wasn't sure of her age i wonder how many would actually stop and say sorry honey no passport no winky "

Oh christ it's not like that lol No yewtree police required! :P

Just wondering what the lower limit is in general. For some guys it's a few years younger, some would sleep with an 18 year old.

I just wonder where everyone stands in it.

23 for me! It woukd feel wrong any younger for me personally

Depends on maturity/things in common, but I would definitely sleep with an 18 year old if I was attracted to her and we got on.

"Depends on maturity/things in common, but I would definitely sleep with an 18 year old if I was attracted to her and we got on."

This. If you really like someone and it's reciprocated (and legal )!! Why not? Go and enjoy yourselves.

By *tephanjMan  over a year ago

Kettering

For me the min age is 25 its still less than half my age but could not spend time with younger

By *easider69Woman  over a year ago

Margate

Physical age is just a number. You can lie about it, to yourself and/or others, but you can't change it. Your outlook, on the other hand, can be very different. As long as the person you are thinking of shagging is unambiguously over the age of consent, does it matter? I'm 45 and it shows - I personally don't entertain the idea of fucking anyone under 30 because a) I don't want to be comparing my appearance unfavourably when I'm supposed to be having fun, and b) people with a few years experience tend to be more thoughtful of their partner's needs as well as their own. There are exceptions to every rule.

The youngest i've met off here is 27. And to be honest, don't think i'd really go any younger.

I'm being generic now but i've spoken to some around my age or a bit younger - we just don't click or there is too much drama involved. I don't need all this 'childish' behaviour.

..i'm someone who likes simple things. I don't need mind games or bullshit but someone laid back, easy to converse and have a laugh with. For me, i've found that with those who have been older.

Could be one of the reasons i rarely meet off here. Of course, i'm not saying they are all like that. But, those i've spoken to on chat and so forth make me a bit uncomfortable.

"Depends on maturity/things in common, but I would definitely sleep with an 18 year old if I was attracted to her and we got on."

I find that a fair comment, but would you, or anyone else reading, sleep with a 16 year old if you was attracted and got on? just wondering why you stopped at 18 when 16 is the legal age? would 16 just feel to young even though its legal?

"Depends on maturity/things in common, but I would definitely sleep with an 18 year old if I was attracted to her and we got on.

I find that a fair comment, but would you, or anyone else reading, sleep with a 16 year old if you was attracted and got on? just wondering why you stopped at 18 when 16 is the legal age? would 16 just feel to young even though its legal?"

For me. 18-23 seems a bit young at times. Makes me a bit uncomfy that.

Its about chemistry and connection not age. However, I think under 25 is very young as this is a swinging site not a sex site I think they would have to have the emotional maturity to swing, whatever age.

[Removed by poster at 21/05/14 19:22:35]

personally I don't shag anyone with less wrinke's than me

"Depends on maturity/things in common, but I would definitely sleep with an 18 year old if I was attracted to her and we got on.

I find that a fair comment, but would you, or anyone else reading, sleep with a 16 year old if you was attracted and got on? just wondering why you stopped at 18 when 16 is the legal age? would 16 just feel to young even though its legal?"

Hmm, I'm not sure actually - good point. I think essentially I would find 16 a bit too young, but again, really very person dependant. Some 16 year olds look and act mid 20s but generally I won't be attracted to anyone who looks/seems like a child.

thats a pretty good rule of thumb

oops that was for previous comment ie wrinkles lol

It depends on maturity level for me. If they have had a lot of things happen in their life, a 23 y/o can have the maturity level of a 30 y/o. Wouldn't go younger than that though. Then id feel like a bit of a corrupter of the young lol.

i was surprised the other day, was in an indoor playzone and was attracted to a guy who i thought was around 27/28.. we got chatting and he's planning his 21st bday soon

eye opener for me, ive always hated the idea of younger men, never thought they would be mature enough.

I still prefer men older, but that one time caught me by surprise

I personally wouldn't sleep with a guy younger than me. I'm 20 with the maturity of a 30 year old (most of the time!) My husband is 30. 22 is probably the youngest I'd go.

"i was surprised the other day, was in an indoor playzone and was attracted to a guy who i thought was around 27/28.. we got chatting and he's planning his 21st bday soon

eye opener for me, ive always hated the idea of younger men, never thought they would be mature enough.

I still prefer men older, but that one time caught me by surprise"

You're a Cougar.

"personally I don't shag anyone with less wrinke's than me "

Love that!!

You're not wrinkly though.

29 for me. I use the general rule of half your age +7.

"

You're a Cougar. "

omg hell no.. the thought of being with someone younger just doesnt sit right with me..

i want to be protected/looked after/feel safe with an older man.. just dont think a younger guy would ever offer that

at 26 ive been rejected for being too young.

joys of fancying guys in their 40's

Id never been with a younger guy until joining the swinging scene.

Then I was pleasantly suprised to find a few guys younger than me who were quite mature for their age.

I now feel the youngest id consider is 21.

Altho legal at 16. Ppl aged 16 to 18 are still covered by children's law in a lot of respects..so just seems really wrong to me to go there at my age.

"It depends on maturity level for me. If they have had a lot of things happen in their life, a 23 y/o can have the maturity level of a 30 y/o. Wouldn't go younger than that though. Then id feel like a bit of a corrupter of the young lol. "

I'd let you corrupt me anytime.

» Add a new message to this topic