FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verifications....

Verifications....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Should they be displayed on profile??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I see no harm in it. People went to the trouble to write something nice and hopefully humorous, so yes, I'd display unless asked not to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't display mine,its up to the profile holder what they want to show,I don't think anyone should be forced to show them

Personal choice.

I choose to show my verification summary but not the actual verifications.

There are no rules for this, some show some don't, as long as you've got the green tick it doesn't really make much difference.

Leeds

"Personal choice.

There are no rules for this, some show some don't, as long as you've got the green tick it doesn't really make much difference."

How do you only show the summary?

Not if people don't want to.

"I see no harm in it. People went to the trouble to write something nice and hopefully humorous, so yes, I'd display unless asked not to. "

Leeds

I had someone demand to see what others had written.....told him politely to F..OFF

"Personal choice.

There are no rules for this, some show some don't, as long as you've got the green tick it doesn't really make much difference.

How do you only show the summary?"

It's under 'Manage verifications'... 'Show verification summary'.

"Personal choice.

How do you only show the summary?"

Click on manage verifications in your account and the option is there

Each to their own choice. I choose to show mine as other users have taken the trouble to write them....others don't and I respect that too!

It can take up a fair chunk of space tho when your veris run into three figures!

"Should they be displayed on profile??"

yes and no...yes if they are new..no if they are phone veri's from 2010..

Leeds

"Personal choice.

How do you only show the summary?

Click on manage verifications in your account and the option is there "

Done it, thanks

Personal choice I guess but I do find lots of verifications a bit off putting. We all have our own agenda and, if someone wants to meet lots of different people, displaying lots of veris probably gives the right signals. Ive had issues with jealousy in the past (yes I know I'm an old git thank you) and lost friends over it, so I don't display mine. In fact, I normally don't bother any more unless I'm asked. Don't want to know where my friends have been and vice versa.

In any event I'd rather form my own opinion of somebody. I know I've got to 'treat you with respect' and 'if I get the opportunity to meet you I mustn't miss out' lol. I suspect that all the women on here give great blowjobs and have lots of stamina etc etc or they wouldn't be on a swingers site (haven't met one yet that didn't) So, for me no, but if it 'floats your boat' go for it.

FFS I've stared a book

"Personal choice I guess but I do find lots of verifications a bit off putting. We all have our own agenda and, if someone wants to meet lots of different people, displaying lots of veris probably gives the right signals. Ive had issues with jealousy in the past (yes I know I'm an old git thank you) and lost friends over it, so I don't display mine. In fact, I normally don't bother any more unless I'm asked. Don't want to know where my friends have been and vice versa.

In any event I'd rather form my own opinion of somebody. I know I've got to 'treat you with respect' and 'if I get the opportunity to meet you I mustn't miss out' lol. I suspect that all the women on here give great blowjobs and have lots of stamina etc etc or they wouldn't be on a swingers site (haven't met one yet that didn't) So, for me no, but if it 'floats your boat' go for it.

FFS I've stared a book "

I don't have stamina but my blow jobs are pretty good and I have great tits. You wouldn't know that by reading my verifications

"Personal choice I guess but I do find lots of verifications a bit off putting. We all have our own agenda and, if someone wants to meet lots of different people, displaying lots of veris probably gives the right signals. Ive had issues with jealousy in the past (yes I know I'm an old git thank you) and lost friends over it, so I don't display mine. In fact, I normally don't bother any more unless I'm asked. Don't want to know where my friends have been and vice versa.

FFS I've stared a book

I don't have stamina but my blow jobs are pretty good and I have great tits. You wouldn't know that by reading my verifications "

There you go see, they don't work. I would make a point of mentioning your great tits if you asked tho

Leeds

I've been nicknamed Duracell.....doesn't say that on my veris lol

FFS I've stared a book

I don't have stamina but my blow jobs are pretty good and I have great tits. You wouldn't know that by reading my verifications

There you go see, they don't work. I would make a point of mentioning your great tits if you asked tho "

They always want evidence

Leeds

FFS I've stared a book "

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't display play veris. A few years ago I had issues with jealousy and took those veris off, thankfully those people are now UNLOS.

» Add a new message to this topic