FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Changing name

Changing name

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok this will be interesting as love a good laugh. But just realised you can change your name on the avatar mine obviously is plum6er which is shit any suggestions and no boring ones or I will unleash the hounds have fun at my expense. Best one goes live you cruel bastards ( thought I'd get that in b4 I get ripped ) lol have fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Oldandfit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sinkpisser

"Ok this will be interesting as love a good laugh. But just realised you can change your name on the avatar mine obviously is plum6er which is shit any suggestions and no boring ones or I will unleash the hounds have fun at my expense. Best one goes live you cruel bastards ( thought I'd get that in b4 I get ripped ) lol have fun "

From our previous exchange......MonkeyShagger

Bigpinkbumbandit

Bumplucker

"Ok this will be interesting as love a good laugh. But just realised you can change your name on the avatar mine obviously is plum6er which is shit any suggestions and no boring ones or I will unleash the hounds have fun at my expense. Best one goes live you cruel bastards ( thought I'd get that in b4 I get ripped ) lol have fun

From our previous exchange......MonkeyShagger "

Lol and your the baboon no doubt mmmm them lips are just like a baboon arse

"Ok this will be interesting as love a good laugh. But just realised you can change your name on the avatar mine obviously is plum6er which is shit any suggestions and no boring ones or I will unleash the hounds have fun at my expense. Best one goes live you cruel bastards ( thought I'd get that in b4 I get ripped ) lol have fun

Lol and your the baboon no doubt mmmm them lips are just like a baboon arse "

Yeah you wish could experience them hun lol

Well.... So far it points to a homosexual sink pisser monkey shagging twat. I would roll my eyes but they would fall out in a fit of hysteria.

Banter / humour is a part of the brain very little can obtain if you can't grasp that do 1 and go and jiggle your double chin

Yeah you wish could experience them hun lol "

What with them scabs fuck that is rather shag a bees best

What with them scabs fuck that is rather shag a bees best "

Bees nest stupid predictive texts

What with them scabs fuck that is rather shag a bees best "

Do you have time to actually fuck or are you always in the gym shrinking your dick?

Do you have time to actually fuck or are you always in the gym shrinking your dick? "

There's no such thing as a little dick it's big fannys like yours that make it seem little

Do you have time to actually fuck or are you always in the gym shrinking your dick?

There's no such thing as a little dick it's big fannys like yours that make it seem little "

Did you find that one in an Ann Summers Christmas cracker ?

There's no such thing as a little dick it's big fannys like yours that make it seem little

Did you find that one in an Ann Summers Christmas cracker ? "

No only originality here babe.

Follow this up tomorrow night you fucking fabbers

Did you find that one in an Ann Summers Christmas cracker ?

No only originality here babe. "

May I suggest the crackers then. Probably funnier

"Ok this will be interesting as love a good laugh. But just realised you can change your name on the avatar mine obviously is plum6er which is shit any suggestions and no boring ones or I will unleash the hounds have fun at my expense. Best one goes live you cruel bastards ( thought I'd get that in b4 I get ripped ) lol have fun "

plunger

plunger"

I think maybe he is the biggest tool in his box

Laughing like a drain here

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Baggies Rule?

"Laughing like a drain here "

Laughing like a drain wtf does one of them sound like apart from gurgle gurgle and you got the ordasity to call me a tool bwhahahaha

"Baggies Rule? "
I'm not even going there I'm disgusted in your foul mouth

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Winkerfromwolves

"Baggies Rule? I'm not even going there I'm disgusted in your foul mouth "

Don't tell me you are a wolves fan lol

"Baggies Rule? I'm not even going there I'm disgusted in your foul mouth

Don't tell me you are a wolves fan lol "

No way cheeky I'm a blue nose

No way cheeky I'm a blue nose "

Oh god that's worse....

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Plumberman ?

Oh god that's worse.... "

Hey I've never forgot my roots blue nose to the end threw and threw. So who go u support

Oh god that's worse....

Hey I've never forgot my roots blue nose to the end threw and threw. So who go u support "

No one really....

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I was thinking of something Steve Bull related but going for West Brom when you're a Wolverhampton boy seemed much funnier to me!

"Laughing like a drain here

Laughing like a drain wtf does one of them sound like apart from gurgle gurgle and you got the ordasity to call me a tool bwhahahaha "

According to you, I have the lips of a baboon and a fat arse. So, I though I would use my ample cheek (s)

"I was thinking of something Steve Bull related but going for West Brom when you're a Wolverhampton boy seemed much funnier to me!"

You trying to get me killed by an angry mob of hooligans

Laughing like a drain wtf does one of them sound like apart from gurgle gurgle and you got the ordasity to call me a tool bwhahahaha

According to you, I have the lips of a baboon and a fat arse. So, I though I would use my ample cheek (s) "

God I love you I do you never know when to whined them lips in. I could find a use for you you could be the biggest tool in my box them lips would make a great plunger then you could Laff like a drain

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

1plumberman?. .

According to you, I have the lips of a baboon and a fat arse. So, I though I would use my ample cheek (s)

God I love you I do you never know when to whined them lips in. I could find a use for you you could be the biggest tool in my box them lips would make a great plunger then you could Laff like a drain "

I think I understand some of that lol. Does Mongo need fucky fucky ? I'm sure you would be the smallest tool ever in my box and my lips suck not plunge. I swallow not gargle

God I love you I do you never know when to whined them lips in. I could find a use for you you could be the biggest tool in my box them lips would make a great plunger then you could Laff like a drain

I think I understand some of that lol. Does Mongo need fucky fucky ? I'm sure you would be the smallest tool ever in my box and my lips suck not plunge. I swallow not gargle "

Bwhahahaha I'm in tears here bwhahahaha fuck your making my day you really are. Wtf is a mongo ? Fucky fucky god your killing me. Sounds like Tarzan language you playing cheta now

I think I understand some of that lol. Does Mongo need fucky fucky ? I'm sure you would be the smallest tool ever in my box and my lips suck not plunge. I swallow not gargle

Bwhahahaha I'm in tears here bwhahahaha fuck your making my day you really are. Wtf is a mongo ? Fucky fucky god your killing me. Sounds like Tarzan language you playing cheta now "

Got to love the banter hun lol. I'm off to have real sex now. Inflate em if you got em guys. Thank you fabbers and goodnight. Mini wave in celebration for me

Bwhahahaha I'm in tears here bwhahahaha fuck your making my day you really are. Wtf is a mongo ? Fucky fucky god your killing me. Sounds like Tarzan language you playing cheta now

Got to love the banter hun lol. I'm off to have real sex now. Inflate em if you got em guys. Thank you fabbers and goodnight. Mini wave in celebration for me "

Yeah mini wave for you lol night babe good bit of banter love it

Got to love the banter hun lol. I'm off to have real sex now. Inflate em if you got em guys. Thank you fabbers and goodnight. Mini wave in celebration for me

Yeah mini wave for you lol night babe good bit of banter love it "

I take it all back you have a face of an angel.

Ok no one got no good names. I've thought of one....?? But can you persuade me to change my name too........ Fill in the blanks

» Add a new message to this topic