FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mike Ashley Out!!!!

Mike Ashley Out!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what do all my fellow Geordies and Nufc Supporters think Mike Ashley should do before the New Season starts. I hope he sells which aint going to happen. So fingers crossed he buys!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That was a quick bath

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Straight swap for Vincent Tan

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Straight swap for Vincent Tan"

haha no way worse.

I've got more faith in Mike Ashley's ability and commitment to build on the clubs potential than I ever had in Kevin Keegan's and his army of erstwhile disciples to perform the same task.

Oh and yes I do support the Toon, albeit from the comfort of my armchair...

I love to see both Sunderland and Newcastle doing well....

He doesn't need the money so he will not sell....it's just an expensive toy for him

His ex-wife's house is a few miles away from me....must be one of the biggest houses in London...

The first thing to do is to get rid of Pardew and get a manager who doesn't wanna buy every French player going spare .

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

you do all know he is currently working on a deal to be stadium & shirt sponser at oldham athletic through his sports direct chain .

hes is already set to announce they have taken over the club shop and are planing to move to a new larger unit in the stand that is currently under construction

make of this what you will ?

Wow another Pardew out wanaby

Ok tell me who you would have as a manager and before you do answer think

Who with any once of pedigree is going to come to Newcastle and work under the same restraints as Pardew has ever since he came

"I've got more faith in Mike Ashley's ability and commitment to build on the clubs potential than I ever had in Kevin Keegan's and his army of erstwhile disciples to perform the same task.

Oh and yes I do support the Toon, albeit from the comfort of my armchair...

I love to see both Sunderland and Newcastle doing well....

"

Here here

The only way possibly of seeing Ashley leave, is if the fans vote with their feet and not go to the match, over the last few years they have voiced their opinions on and off the terraces however they keep turning up week in week out he just sits back a laughs at them all, remember he is a very good business man and you don't become good like they do if you don't have very thick skin

Newcastle are like other big giants (fan base) throughout the country such as leeds, aston villa & birmingham city and look at the mire they are in.

Sometimes in life you dont realise you have a good thing until its gone and that goes for ashley and pardew as for buying every french player under the sun he hasnt done to.bad when he bought cabaye(french) and ba( senegal)from different leagues and sold them at a big profit

my advice be careful what you wish for

"Newcastle are like other big giants (fan base) throughout the country such as leeds, aston villa & birmingham city and look at the mire they are in.

Sometimes in life you dont realise you have a good thing until its gone and that goes for ashley and pardew as for buying every french player under the sun he hasnt done to.bad when he bought cabaye(french) and ba( senegal)from different leagues and sold them at a big profit

my advice be careful what you wish for "

"Newcastle are like other big giants (fan base) throughout the country such as leeds, aston villa & birmingham city and look at the mire they are in.

my advice be careful what you wish for "

You just saying that so we don't nick lee Clarke off you's

You just saying that so we don't nick lee Clarke off you's "

its ok im a rugby player therefore i am impartial so for me you could have him.my mates might be glad

"So what do all my fellow Geordies and Nufc Supporters think Mike Ashley should do before the New Season starts. I hope he sells which aint going to happen. So fingers crossed he buys!!"

I think he should hang himself upside down next to a tripe in a field where horse flies will come and bite him to death. Yes, no breaths.

its ok im a rugby player therefore i am impartial so for me you could have him.my mates might be glad "

Be glad he's working conditions are worse than Pardews please don't make him a scapegoat for your owners

Do a swap for Cellino if you want? He's a mean guitarist.

its ok im a rugby player therefore i am impartial so for me you could have him.my mates might be glad

Be glad he's working conditions are worse than Pardews please don't make him a scapegoat for your owners "

Clarke as been dealt a terrible hand they have sold any young talent the club had like redmond (norwich) and then the chairman is either money laundering for the triads or a bloody good hairdresser

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Any chance we can swap fat Sam and have Pardew back?

"Any chance we can swap fat Sam and have Pardew back?"

that may happen however the next manager of newcastle is steve bruce if they remove pardew or he leaves for west ham but wouldnt you want curbishley back

chesterfield

No ta. I would like Pards or Slaven Bilic.

"No ta. I would like Pards or Slaven Bilic."

i forgot about bilic good call

sorry but lovely profile btw

then again you may get bruce he worked for the golds and sullivan at blues

chesterfield

"No ta. I would like Pards or Slaven Bilic.

then again you may get bruce he worked for the golds and sullivan at blues "

If the criteria were simply that they had worked for the golds we could end up with the manageress from the local ann summers shop!

"No ta. I would like Pards or Slaven Bilic.

then again you may get bruce he worked for the golds and sullivan at blues

If the criteria were simply that they had worked for the golds we could end up with the manageress from the local ann summers shop! "

dont knock can you imagine the kit french knickers and peek a boo bras on kevin nolan i would wet myself

"Any chance we can swap fat Sam and have Pardew back?"

No you bloody can't swap Fat Sam for Pards we already have a Fat Cockney B running the club, there is no room for another fat Bugger

» Add a new message to this topic