FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tuesday Rant......

Tuesday Rant......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am having a rant yes we have got school hols amongst us plus summer hols on the horizon. But with the closure of the children's centres also means the lose of holiday clubs how are us mums supposed to work when the child care is not available plenty for pre-school but what about the school children. Plus if I find a good holiday club they cost nearly as much as my bloody wages x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

can you get extended time off during the holidays, does your company do term time ? can you budget over 12 months for additional cost when on holidays ?

It must be a huge challenge?

I am ok for half term as still currently on Esa. Have been ill for the past two years with one thing or another. But have got a job inter_iew with my old boss the one I had before having children and it is just a formality due to start work after half term when my doctor signs me off as I do feel ready to work. And I am bored stiff stuck at home. So looking mainly at summer holidays x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am having a rant yes we have got school hols amongst us plus summer hols on the horizon. But with the closure of the children's centres also means the lose of holiday clubs how are us mums supposed to work when the child care is not available plenty for pre-school but what about the school children. Plus if I find a good holiday club they cost nearly as much as my bloody wages x"

Rant away. With children comes pleasure, responsibility and inconvenience.

*A non-parent

Unfortunately the rant centre is closed until Thursday

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

We just tie them to the clothes poles out the back.its amazing how many days they keep therself occupied before they start eating each other

"Unfortunately the rant centre is closed until Thursday "

doh never had the problem as while mine have been growing up have been working in the schools. But I am looking forward to working with adults and new challenges x

If your working the government pay 70% of childcare costs to an Ofstead registered setting.

Even if u only want to claim it for a week your still entitled.

» Add a new message to this topic