FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sleeping in the sun

Sleeping in the sun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee Viante OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Do you risk laying in the sun if you think you might fall asleep? Do you slap on the sun cream and not care if you do sleep? Ever fallen asleep and slept too long?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It's ok if you fall asleep on your back as you are burnt all over. It's when you sleep on your side it is not cool.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have sunscreen on all year. I have fallen asleep in the sun but I haven't burnt since 1987.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Yeap years ago as a teenager, fell akip in the sun , ended up with a face as red as a baboons arse! Nose peeled for weeks! Never again... Infact Me and the sun don't get on at all, am to fair and burn with what ever i use . Pale and interesting me!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't go in the sun. I've had people comment that I must work really hard to stay this pale in the summer

"I don't go in the sun. I've had people comment that I must work really hard to stay this pale in the summer "

I don't usually. I am so pale I am virtually translucent and I burn really easily. I've decided I need a little sun this year though, for the first time in a lot of years. My legs are looking severely unhealthy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being fair skinned I would not sleep in the sun. I like hot weather and like being out and about, but to lay out for ages is like cooking myself.

Had enough bad sun burn issues from younger life. The worst being when my aunty thought she was applying sun cream to me, which turned out to be baby oil. Needless to say I had a very uncomfortable couple of weeks afterwards.

Worst is falling asleep wearing sunglasses & you have to walk round with panda eyes !

I fell asleep in my garden the weekend now the front of me is red and burnt and my back is pale look a right twat lol oh well beer BBQ sun equals sleep

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Sleeping in the sun till eight

Very burny but fuckin great

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I have done but try not to. I am lucky enough to have an olive skin complexion and have never burned in my life but if I know I'm going to fall asleep, I'll pull a parasol down as low as possible and curl up under it.

- Amy. x

"Worst is falling asleep wearing sunglasses & you have to walk round with panda eyes ! "

haha my mate did that yesterday and when she was lying down her necklace pendant rested on her chin.. when she woke up she had the panda eyes and a heart on her chin

I fell asleep on a beach in Tenerife after a night partying and burnt my hands and feet

"Do you risk laying in the sun if you think you might fall asleep? Do you slap on the sun cream and not care if you do sleep? Ever fallen asleep and slept too long?"

Fell asleep on holiday lying on my back on a nudist beach......the amount do after sun I had to use on my poor red member....cost a fortune.

I've felt so sleepy today I didn't dare go out in the sun. I'm sure I'd have fallen asleep.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I did once. Topless after drinking 12 pints of Stella. Burnt my nipples and my feet. Never again!!!!

"I did once. Topless after drinking 12 pints of Stella. Burnt my nipples and my feet. Never again!!!! "

Wow, 12 pints of Stella! What a woman.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I did once. Topless after drinking 12 pints of Stella. Burnt my nipples and my feet. Never again!!!!

Wow, 12 pints of Stella! What a woman. "

I felt like a creature from hell when I got up, then looked in the mirror, and I was the creature from hell, complete with smoking burning nipples! I couldn't wear a bra for a fortnight, the slightest breeze hurt......

"I did once. Topless after drinking 12 pints of Stella. Burnt my nipples and my feet. Never again!!!!

Wow, 12 pints of Stella! What a woman. I felt like a creature from hell when I got up, then looked in the mirror, and I was the creature from hell, complete with smoking burning nipples! I couldn't wear a bra for a fortnight, the slightest breeze hurt...... "

hahaha

I was working in LA once and I was staying at Orange County. Huntingdon beach, the local but very very posh beach, was where I headed to at the weekends.

Now, obviously, being a red blooded male, I chose my sunbathing spot by the volleyball court (May I add that Yes, it is just like Baywatch). I did indeed feel asleep and was woken by a family to inform me that my back was by this point halting traffic!! All of a sudden I felt like a very sunburnt Brit Abroad surrounded by lot's of beautiful rich people, probably looking at me thinking.... what an idiot!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Wow, 12 pints of Stella! What a woman. I felt like a creature from hell when I got up, then looked in the mirror, and I was the creature from hell, complete with smoking burning nipples! I couldn't wear a bra for a fortnight, the slightest breeze hurt......

hahaha

I was working in LA once and I was staying at Orange County. Huntingdon beach, the local but very very posh beach, was where I headed to at the weekends.

Now, obviously, being a red blooded male, I chose my sunbathing spot by the volleyball court (May I add that Yes, it is just like Baywatch). I did indeed feel asleep and was woken by a family to inform me that my back was by this point halting traffic!! All of a sudden I felt like a very sunburnt Brit Abroad surrounded by lot's of beautiful rich people, probably looking at me thinking.... what an idiot!!"

Ouchie!

Wow, 12 pints of Stella! What a woman. I felt like a creature from hell when I got up, then looked in the mirror, and I was the creature from hell, complete with smoking burning nipples! I couldn't wear a bra for a fortnight, the slightest breeze hurt......

hahaha

Now, obviously, being a red blooded male, I chose my sunbathing spot by the volleyball court (May I add that Yes, it is just like Baywatch). I did indeed feel asleep and was woken by a family to inform me that my back was by this point halting traffic!! All of a sudden I felt like a very sunburnt Brit Abroad surrounded by lot's of beautiful rich people, probably looking at me thinking.... what an idiot!!Ouchie!

"

Most embarrassing, not the worst!

Great breasts by the way

When I was 9 I fell asleep in a sun lounger. One of those that you pushed the backrest and footrest down. I had pulled them up to make a triangle and I fell asleep inside. Woke up with heatstroke and thought my brain was boiling. Never did it again

yes when i was younger now i dont even sit in it unless im high factored up to many cases of melanoma for my liking wont be the first time i have deleted someone from a so called networking site for being badly burnt or using sun beds there is a long story behind it but no need for me to say on here x

I love falling asleep in the sun, I'm quite lucky that I just go brown. Depending on the strength of the sun cream tho

I adore lying in the sun but I'm fair and I'm careful about sun screen. If I thought I'd fall asleep I wouldn't go out. There is nothing more painful or dangerous than getting burnt.

"I love falling asleep in the sun, I'm quite lucky that I just go brown. Depending on the strength of the sun cream tho "

Lucky bugger.

I do red and then back to pale.

"I love falling asleep in the sun, I'm quite lucky that I just go brown. Depending on the strength of the sun cream tho "

I'm guilty of falling asleep in the sun but very lucky I go very brown all over....

I also work outdoors so have a farmer's tan most of the year lol

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I did once. Topless after drinking 12 pints of Stella. Burnt my nipples and my feet. Never again!!!! "

*faps*

"I love falling asleep in the sun, I'm quite lucky that I just go brown. Depending on the strength of the sun cream tho

Lucky bugger.

I do red and then back to pale. "

But I bet you do red in style

» Add a new message to this topic