FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > meets when kids in bed

meets when kids in bed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would you do it? Or would you wait until a babysitter was free? Know some on here that waits to the baby in bed then invites the planned meet around.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erkshireMan123Man  over a year ago

Devizes

as a none parent, i would say no to this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"would you do it? Or would you wait until a babysitter was free? Know some on here that waits to the baby in bed then invites the planned meet around."

Only with regular friends

Never ever ever Someone you don't know

Don't bear thinking about

Never in a million years.

I went to a couples house once. One of there youngsters started knocking on the living room door. Fortunately we weren't up to anything. I left pretty sharpish!

By *achnrandyCouple  over a year ago

Ascot

We did this a couple of times and now cannot believe we did..... They were toddlers at the time but never now or again

I wouldn't go to a meet knowing there were kids tucked up in bed upstairs...I wouldn't be able to relax thinking junior could walk in at any time, plus I can be very vocal too which wouldn't be fair.

[Removed by poster at 19/05/14 21:54:46]

By *hehalfnekedchefMan  over a year ago

dundee

I had a meet last year where the girls kid was in bed,it's not ideal,especially when your deep into proceedings an the wain wakes up,and once your waiting an hour and a half till it's sleeping again it kinda puts a dampener on things I think,lol

I font have kids but if I did only with a reg friend.

We've turned down meets like this before as didn't really want to be faced with any potential awkward questions. Just our own personal preferences at that point

As a single guy, I would not feel comfortable going to a house knowing kids are there

By *issLissCouple  over a year ago

south east

As a single mum I would never ever have a guy or girl I didn't know come round. I think once the kids are in bed and asleep having friends round is acceptable just not on the regular but for some mums they don't get a break so understand why some women do it.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Never in a million years! Would rather go without sex than compromise my family! Sometimes your own needs gotta go on the back burner when you have kids....its called being a responsible parent

We were once asked to meet a couple on holiday here with their kids.

When asked where would their kids be they said in the bedroom next door.

We politely declined the offer

Not a situation that invites a relaxed fun meet and Not something I would ever have done with my kids at home

We've talked about this. We're yet to have a meet and have talked about what we would do if a fem wanted us to accommodate while our lad was in bed. Both agreed we couldn't do it while he was at home

I would never have when mine were smaller,neither would I want to meet anyone with children in the house

"would you do it? Or would you wait until a babysitter was free? Know some on here that waits to the baby in bed then invites the planned meet around."

No.....but they are 26 and 27 and can't afford their own mortgages. Thank you Labour....you can add fucking our currency, unemployment to all the wars we never needed to be involved in.

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

I went to a couples house one night and had lots of real nice fun.....

They had a massive house so it made it feel ok.......

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"would you do it? Or would you wait until a babysitter was free? Know some on here that waits to the baby in bed then invites the planned meet around.

No.....but they are 26 and 27 and can't afford their own mortgages. Thank you Labour....you can add fucking our currency, unemployment to all the wars

we never needed to be involved in.

"

Try not to go off subject, it's not fair on the OP.

By *iss-PinkWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I wouldn't meet with a child/ children in the house.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

No never. While my daughters here I don't play -simple!!

Simple answer ... No I wouldn't. Sadly did (unknown) find myself in this situation once on a previous site..... Exit stage left...pronto!

That's just not right, don't do it

"Never in a million years! Would rather go without sex than compromise my family! Sometimes your own needs gotta go on the back burner when you have kids....its called being a responsible parent "

We don't accommodate because we have kids. Even when they aren't at home. I don't want my swinging life and family life to overlap at all. There is no need.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"No never. While my daughters here I don't play -simple!!"

By *arkinberksMan  over a year ago

Ascot

Closest I've come was an ex who was a single parent. Lovely lady, but no way would I stay overnight. She felt uncomfortable too. It has gotta be hard explaining to your kid the following day why there was a relative stranger in your bedroom.

wouldn't want to be put in a situation like that .....awkward. .....and bail ........can't it waite or is he on a one way mission lol

No to having people in our home whilst kids are here and no to playing or even meeting socially for that matter in other peoples homes when kids are present.

We had one couple invite us to theirs and they had a boy about 5 and a newborn...they'd put a chair under the kids door handle to stop him getting out and interrupting...no need we didn't stop!

Another time we had gone to a couples house and about midnight after we had been playing one of them nipped off to the grandparents to fetch baby back...

Oh and then there was the guy that was pestering me (mrsnotts) for a meet so much that his final suggestion was a social during school holidays at a MacDonalds so I could bring my daughter with me - she'd have been about 9 then

For us it's simple. Swinging and children are not compatible.

Some time ago, a partner of mine hadn't introduced me to her kids, so she kept me hidden in her bedroom when the kids where there until they were gone in the morning.

One one occasion she kept me hidden upstairs for the entire Friday through to Sunday morning too and kept coming up to see me, telling the kids to not go into her room.

Looking back I feel quite ashamed for it and have no idea what I was thinking.

By *ayjay999Man  over a year ago

Uk

"I font have kids but if I did only with a reg friend. "

Hmmmm

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Never in a million years! Would rather go without sex than compromise my family! Sometimes your own needs gotta go on the back burner when you have kids....its called being a responsible parent "

This for me.

No I wouldn't meet anyone who had children in bed.

I do not agree with inviting strangers met on the internet into your home when you have children.

No for me it would be a dangerous selfish act... My child comes above and beyond any swinging adventures...

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I see it as more of a safety/intrusion thing... If we were invited back to a house with children/babies, it wouldn't feel right... Like we are invading somewhere that they see as their safe haven. Nothing to do with fear of "being caught" by them.

I imagine that when our's comes along and if we get back into the swinging lifestyle, I'd have the same opinion about anyone coming to us now and I think, if anything, that'll be left to when Bubbah stays with relatives.

Long-term friends are one thing but I wouldn't want to potentially invite some weirdo or axe murderer to be under the same roof as my child.

I also couldn't help but at the "chair under the child's door to stop him coming out" comment... What if something happened to him while he was locked in his bedroom and Mummy and Daddy were too busy to hear his cries?

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Im fortunate as my daughter is married with a family of her own. I wouldn't of done it while she was growing up and living at home. At times my grandchildren like to come and stay. Again I wouldn't do it. Apart from the dangers, my time with my grandchildren is a special time.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I won't even bring meets into my home when they are not there let alone when they are. My family home is I just that. A home for my family. My sex and personal life are not going to mix

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I once, many years ago, went to a house party. It was obvious children loved in the house, but were away at the Grandparents. But they turned one of the kids room into a play room, saying they didn't want strangers fucking in the marital bed.

I left!

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"I once, many years ago, went to a house party. It was obvious children loved in the house, but were away at the Grandparents. But they turned one of the kids room into a play room, saying they didn't want strangers fucking in the marital bed.

I left!"

"I once, many years ago, went to a house party. It was obvious children loved in the house, but were away at the Grandparents. But they turned one of the kids room into a play room, saying they didn't want strangers fucking in the marital bed.

I left!"

I would have done too

When I 1st joined me and a friend where invited to a couples house had nothing on there profile about kids or anything and he'd meet them before. So I agreed to go for a social. We got and things got a bit naughty so we took up stairs, the fun carried on for about half an hour then suddenly a child started crying. The couple had only gone and LOCKED the child in its room and it had wet the bed as it could not get out to the loo. Then they wondered why I was annoyed. Personally my childs safety would come 1st.

I know of a couple who have many meets but they inform there potential meets there child will be in bed. Personally I wont meet at my home when my kids are at home. Just feels wrong

" The couple had only gone and LOCKED the child in its room and it had wet the bed as it could not get out to the loo. Then they wondered why I was annoyed. Personally my childs safety would come 1st."

That is awful, poor child. I'd never meet when I knew there were children in the house . I would not be able to relax.

We have been asked to meet at a couple's place where they had teenagers at home?! It's ok, we lock our door, they said. Needless to say we politely declined. Not sure what is worse. small children sleeping or teens being in the house and knowing what's going on. I have a teenager at home and we would never do this.

"We have been asked to meet at a couple's place where they had teenagers at home?! It's ok, we lock our door, they said. Needless to say we politely declined. Not sure what is worse. small children sleeping or teens being in the house and knowing what's going on. I have a teenager at home and we would never do this. "

Same here I get asked often can I come over when the kids are asleep. Hell no

I'm a single mum and would never play when my boys are sleeping, it's called being responsible. I just wait till I get my precious free time, meanwhile there's fun chat on here

I left!"

That's disgusting

well i can see why they might do because you wait till your kids are teenagers only they invite their friends home every evening then when they do finaly leave home they come back again a few years later.

There are rules of natural justice and etiquette and adult fun of this nature is a private affair and having children near or in a house while it takes place is, in my opinion, simply wrong.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We wouldn't and don't meet those that do, I shudder at the thought! Z

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

I have done before now. I trust those I meet to be sensible. If they feel confident enough that they can meet without compromising family life, I accept their judgement. It's a bit like people who drink to get Dutch courage for meets or indulge in behaviour I consider overly risky.

They usually get screened out way before meets, so those I do spend time with, I treat as adult enough to make the right decisions on when and where they play.

" The couple had only gone and LOCKED the child in its room and it had wet the bed as it could not get out to the loo. Then they wondered why I was annoyed. Personally my childs safety would come 1st.

That is awful, poor child. I'd never meet when I knew there were children in the house . I would not be able to relax. "

I had no idea the child was there or I never would of meet the couple. We left as soon as realised

We once had a couple get shitty woth us because we cancelled a social when they said their kids would be with them

Had a social with a couple a while back who had kids still up when I got there. I love kids but I did spend half the time helping them rescue one of their pets who'd got stuck behind the sofa. By the time the kid had gone to bed whatever sexual tension there might have been was long gone. Had a lovely evening just chatting about stuff...but never heard from them again. No wonder really lol

E Suffolk

"We once had a couple get shitty woth us because we cancelled a social when they said their kids would be with them"

That rather takes it to another level. I could never pass you guys off socially!

E Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 20/05/14 11:16:41]

I met a couple once and we were in the living room chatting and getting to know each other. I heard some noise from upstairs and the lady left the room and reappeared a couple of moments later saying it's ok now she is asleep.

I made my excuses and left. I think it's wrong on so many levels.

The danger your putting your child in when inviting a complete stranger into your home.

Think it's fair to say I meet socially first from now on.

Never!

"Simple answer ... No I wouldn't. Sadly did (unknown) find myself in this situation once on a previous site..... Exit stage left...pronto!"

same here although i exited stage right

there is no way in hell i would ever go to or have a meet if kids at home me and mr had this discussion the other nite as we asked to go for a meet and kid would be in bed we both agreed no way for all they know we could be kiddy fidlers or vice versa

Our children are too old & aware and our bedrooms too close - there would be way too many questions!

I don't really get the danger thing though - are the kids safer when in the care of a teenage babysitter? Do people really let friends (new or otherwise) stroll into rooms around their house on their own? Just seems a bit hysterical.

I can see why couples don't, and obviously Inapropriate to be having an orgy. But single people having sex - that's just normal isn't it?

Went back to a ladies house with a mate once. We pulled her in Flares Derby. It was a one night stand. We turned up at her house and she paid off her 40-50yr old babysitter then we fucked her senseless in her kitchen.she was wonderfully filthy in her late 40's. We were at it for an hour when her 13yr old son came down to see what the commotion was all about. I do recall my cock was in her arse when he walked in for a glass of water!! Eeeeek

" The couple had only gone and LOCKED the child in its room and it had wet the bed as it could not get out to the loo. Then they wondered why I was annoyed. Personally my childs safety would come 1st.

That is awful, poor child. I'd never meet when I knew there were children in the house . I would not be able to relax.

I had no idea the child was there or I never would of meet the couple. We left as soon as realised"

No I realised that . I meant - how bad for that child. You did the right thing.

"Went back to a ladies house with a mate once. We pulled her in Flares Derby. It was a one night stand. We turned up at her house and she paid off her 40-50yr old babysitter then we fucked her senseless in her kitchen.she was wonderfully filthy in her late 40's. We were at it for an hour when her 13yr old son came down to see what the commotion was all about. I do recall my cock was in her arse when he walked in for a glass of water!! Eeeeek"

"Never in a million years! Would rather go without sex than compromise my family! Sometimes your own needs gotta go on the back burner when you have kids....its called being a responsible parent

This for me. "

Couldn't have put it better myself!

» Add a new message to this topic