FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hamza Guilty verdict

Hamza Guilty verdict

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I hope and assume he had a fair trial. The guilty verdict has just been announced.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I hope and assume he had a fair trial. The guilty verdict has just been announced. "

Are you for real? Got what he deserved.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I hope it was a fair trial too. A verdict at last though.

I bet he wishes he stayed here to face trial

Neverland is finally safe.

Rest your weary heads children.

What state was he found guilty in? Do they have the death penalty?

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"What state was he found guilty in? Do they have the death penalty?"

Was a Federal charge so Federal not State law. Yes there is the death penalty for his crimes but the State Department had to guarantee that it would not be used before he was extradited.

However he was prosecuted in New York State so with luck he will be settling in to the general population of Sing Sing about now. And I am sure the convicts will throw him a very warm welcoming party.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I hope and assume he had a fair trial. The guilty verdict has just been announced.

Are you for real? Got what he deserved. "

Of course I am 'for real', I am a sane adult. Everyone deserves a fair trial, which is part of the bedrock of any decent society.

This is the verdict, and the punishment will follow.

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Rot in Hell... SCUM

"Rot in Hell... SCUM"

He's not died.

Elland

"Rot in Hell... SCUM

He's not died. "

dint say he was i know he has been found guilty i just heard the great news on the radio

He should be killed very slowly.

Acid on the toes, chillis in the ass.

That kinda thing.

Whether the trial was fair or not it was a fitting end.

Elland

"He should be killed very slowly.

That kinda thing."

nope just left to Rot in a cell if he dies he becomes some kind of sick Marta to the fundamental dicks so bread water diet in a 6'x6' cell

That kinda thing.

nope just left to Rot in a cell if he dies he becomes some kind of sick Marta to the fundamental dicks so bread water diet in a 6'x6' cell "

Oh it was a typo then. Rot in cell instead if rot in hell.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

.i dont like the cunt..shoot him . .

Elland

".i dont like the cunt..shoot him . ."

dont be a dick

if you kill the bastard he becomes some kinda fundamental god

"I hope and assume he had a fair trial. The guilty verdict has just been announced.

Are you for real? Got what he deserved.

Of course I am 'for real', I am a sane adult. Everyone deserves a fair trial, which is part of the bedrock of any decent society.

This is the verdict, and the punishment will follow."

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude but he is just evil. He has presided over fundamentalists all over the world from his safe haven in this country while being wanted in many countries for his, or his disciples, actions.

ayrshire

".i dont like the cunt..shoot him . .

dont be a dick

if you kill the bastard he becomes some kinda fundamental god "

you dont need to go around tellin everyone you've done it

Snowball's chance in hell he got a fair trial in New York City, on a terrorism charge, the week after the 9/11 museum opened, and practically in the shadow the towers once cast. Nope. Foregone conclusion of a guilty verdict. He will get lots and lots of chances to appeal, though. Probably kept out of general population in prison and his whereabouts not disclosed to the public.

Elland

dont be a dick

if you kill the bastard he becomes some kinda fundamental god you dont need to go around tellin everyone you've done it "

but a quote like i don't like the cunt shoot him is realy mature realy grown up well done for your input

ayrshire

dont be a dick

if you kill the bastard he becomes some kinda fundamental god you dont need to go around tellin everyone you've done it

but a quote like i don't like the cunt shoot him is realy mature realy grown up well done for your input"

i think flopping your wee winky about in photos makes you a lot less mature than me old boy

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pops in to check the outrage and Daily Mail quotient

moston

"Snowball's chance in hell he got a fair trial in New York City, on a terrorism charge, the week after the 9/11 museum opened, and practically in the shadow the towers once cast. Nope. Foregone conclusion of a guilty verdict. He will get lots and lots of chances to appeal, though. Probably kept out of general population in prison and his whereabouts not disclosed to the public. "

He will end up in the supermax prison in Colorado if he survives that long...

Feel quite confident that some 'good old boy' working as a correctional officer will open the wrong door or fail to close a door and a white supremacist red neck will be introducing hook hand to a home-made shiv.

dont be a dick

if you kill the bastard he becomes some kinda fundamental god you dont need to go around tellin everyone you've done it

but a quote like i don't like the cunt shoot him is realy mature realy grown up well done for your input i think flopping your wee winky about in photos makes you a lot less mature than me old boy "

You're growing on me you sweet sweaty.

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I hope the crocodile finally gets him.....

Elland

"I hope the crocodile finally gets him..... "

tick tock tick tock

"Snowball's chance in hell he got a fair trial in New York City, on a terrorism charge, the week after the 9/11 museum opened, and practically in the shadow the towers once cast. Nope. Foregone conclusion of a guilty verdict. He will get lots and lots of chances to appeal, though. Probably kept out of general population in prison and his whereabouts not disclosed to the public.

Feel quite confident that some 'good old boy' working as a correctional officer will open the wrong door or fail to close a door and a white supremacist red neck will be introducing hook hand to a home-made shiv."

A, I'm a redneck.

B, honestly, prison justice is the thing they want least. There is a high Muslim population within the u.s. prison system not because they are all criminals but because islamic groups run some prison rehab. If anything happens to him you get a nasty nasty prison riot plus he becomes a martyr. The reason his whereabouts likely won't be disclosed is because to do so will make that facility a target. All in all, is unlikely anything much will be heard about him. Unless he manages to win an appeal.

I thought he was an mi5 secret agent that saved millions of lives

Federal high security prison, maybe even camp xray

"Rot in Hell... SCUM

He's not died. "

Lol

moston

"Snowball's chance in hell he got a fair trial in New York City, on a terrorism charge, the week after the 9/11 museum opened, and practically in the shadow the towers once cast. Nope. Foregone conclusion of a guilty verdict. He will get lots and lots of chances to appeal, though. Probably kept out of general population in prison and his whereabouts not disclosed to the public.

Feel quite confident that some 'good old boy' working as a correctional officer will open the wrong door or fail to close a door and a white supremacist red neck will be introducing hook hand to a home-made shiv.

A, I'm a redneck.

B, honestly, prison justice is the thing they want least. There is a high Muslim population within the u.s. prison system not because they are all criminals but because islamic groups run some prison rehab. If anything happens to him you get a nasty nasty prison riot plus he becomes a martyr. The reason his whereabouts likely won't be disclosed is because to do so will make that facility a target. All in all, is unlikely anything much will be heard about him. Unless he manages to win an appeal. "

There are lots of rednecks in the south and mid west, but only a few of them are white supremacists and I did make the distinction.

As for what the Federal authorities want, I doubt that that will count for much in the sort of hell-hole hook is heading for.

Personally I hope he has a very long life because I think that very shortly he will be bitterly regretting his years of standing outside Finsbury Park Mosque urging any who would listen to him to rise up and kill the British infidels.

"Whether the trial was fair or not it was a fitting end."
He won,t be

Missed here thats for certain apart from his followers I think if he had stayed Much longer his life would have been in danger then a martyr to some I,m glad he,s

Got what he deserved hopefully no tv or any other luxurys in his cell like most

get these days solitary confinement and

nothing less...

"I hope the crocodile finally gets him..... "
Tick tock tick tock

tick tock...

A, I'm a redneck.

B, honestly, prison justice is the thing they want least. There is a high Muslim population within the u.s. prison system not because they are all criminals but because islamic groups run some prison rehab. If anything happens to him you get a nasty nasty prison riot plus he becomes a martyr. The reason his whereabouts likely won't be disclosed is because to do so will make that facility a target. All in all, is unlikely anything much will be heard about him. Unless he manages to win an appeal.

There are lots of rednecks in the south and mid west, but only a few of them are white supremacists and I did make the distinction.

As for what the Federal authorities want, I doubt that that will count for much in the sort of hell-hole hook is heading for.

Personally I hope he has a very long life because I think that very shortly he will be bitterly regretting his years of standing outside Finsbury Park Mosque urging any who would listen to him to rise up and kill the British infidels. "

I think its fair to say he will have a much more difficult time in a US jail than in this country

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"What state was he found guilty in? "

He was in a terrible state - only had one hand for a start

That kinda thing.

nope just left to Rot in a cell if he dies he becomes some kind of sick Marta to the fundamental dicks so bread water diet in a 6'x6' cell "

whats a 'Marta'?????

The real question is why did and does our system allow such open displays of incitement and radicalisation to take place? How should it be changed to ensure the fair treatment we British are proud of yet still protect the innocents in the same way that we are also so proud of? Not easy to answer!

But he should have been dealt with faster as the drawn out process was publicity for the extremists. Whatever the verdict.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Whether the trial was fair or not it was a fitting end. He won,t be

Missed here thats for certain apart from his followers I think if he had stayed Much longer his life would have been in danger then a martyr to some I,m glad he,s

nothing less... "

No TV? Hmmm, not sure about that one. Mike Tyson entering his cell in drag could be quite fun/

I too hope he recieved a fair trial, I am though of the opinion that the verdict was a foregone conclusion.

If his trial was not fair, then I'm afraid it says more about us than it does him.

"I too hope he recieved a fair trial, I am though of the opinion that the verdict was a foregone conclusion.

If his trial was not fair, then I'm afraid it says more about us than it does him. "

There was a judge and a jury, he had someone representing him. It was as fair as it was ever going to be for someone as high profile as him. He couldn't have been any more notorious over there than he was here. I would imagine if he was brought to trial here it would have been the same verdict.

A, I'm a redneck.

Personally I hope he has a very long life because I think that very shortly he will be bitterly regretting his years of standing outside Finsbury Park Mosque urging any who would listen to him to rise up and kill the British infidels.

I think its fair to say he will have a much more difficult time in a US jail than in this country "

He may indeed. I still think people won't hear much more about him at all in future. He will just fade.

"Whether the trial was fair or not it was a fitting end. He won,t be

nothing less...

No TV? Hmmm, not sure about that one. Mike Tyson entering his cell in drag could be quite fun/ "

HaHa I thought of that After pardon the pun ..

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"What state was he found guilty in?

He was in a terrible state - only had one hand for a start"

One eye aswel, said to have got his injuries making bombs to fight against the USSR in Afghanistan in the 1980's.

Not sure how people can ask if he got a fair trial with a straight face? He was filmed preaching hatred in the street in London, videos of him were all over the internet preaching hatred against Christians, Jews and non believers of Islam, what more evidence do you need?

You could say he was caught red handed, but in his case he was caught hook handed, lol.

He certainly got what he deserved in the end with this guilty verdict. Just a shame we did'nt deport him sooner, but we can all thank the EU for that and the European court of human rights in Brussels for delaying his trip to the USA, just another good reason to vote UKIP on thursday if you ask me.

Hamza doesn't deserve any rights. Did he think about the rights of anyone he got his followers to kill or to persecute. People who don't give a toss about other peoples rights don't deserve rights themselves. Only decent law abiding people deserve rights. Hate filled terrorists don't.

"Hamza doesn't deserve any rights. Did he think about the rights of anyone he got his followers to kill or to persecute. People who don't give a toss about other peoples rights don't deserve rights themselves. Only decent law abiding people deserve rights. Hate filled terrorists don't."

So you don't give a toss about Hamza's rights ? So by your own argument you don't deserve any rights yourself.

"Hamza doesn't deserve any rights. Did he think about the rights of anyone he got his followers to kill or to persecute. People who don't give a toss about other peoples rights don't deserve rights themselves. Only decent law abiding people deserve rights. Hate filled terrorists don't."

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. I suspect that he and his supporters agree with you 100%

ayrshire

News just in he's taking over the vacant managerial post from Neil Lennon

moston

"Hamza doesn't deserve any rights. Did he think about the rights of anyone he got his followers to kill or to persecute. People who don't give a toss about other peoples rights don't deserve rights themselves. Only decent law abiding people deserve rights. Hate filled terrorists don't.

So you don't give a toss about Hamza's rights ? So by your own argument you don't deserve any rights yourself. "

I believe you are ignoring historical president, when you suggest that any who believe hook hand has lost his right to justice and protection of the law, then so have they. The fact is until recently the accepted rule that applied all over the world was that only those who acknowledged the rule of law had the protection of the law. We even had a name for them, we called them 'outlaws', and outlaws were fair game for all. Maybe we should be more interested in protecting the right to life of those that the likes of hook preach hatred against than in worrying about his human rights...

Just a thought, for what its worth

» Add a new message to this topic