FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it worth to be honest?

Is it worth to be honest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etethePole OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I've been dating lovely woman for last couple of weeks so I thought I will tell her a true about me that I'm bi and love to swing!been told that I'm perv sick and weird !! And single again!! Happy days!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be honest from start!

"I've been dating lovely woman for last couple of weeks so I thought I will tell her a true about me that I'm bi and love to swing!been told that I'm perv sick and weird !! And single again!! Happy days!!"

you're free to do what you want. fuck what they think. sexuality doesn't define your persona and well being and if they judge you on that then, there loss

Better to tell her from the start as she can make her mind up if she's ok with it rather than springing it on her 6 months down the line when emotions are involved!!

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes, always be honest.

"Better to tell her from the start as she can make her mind up if she's ok with it rather than springing it on her 6 months down the line when emotions are involved!!"

this

"Better to tell her from the start as she can make her mind up if she's ok with it rather than springing it on her 6 months down the line when emotions are involved!!"

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Date a woman who will shout 'yippee!'

Always be truthful

It's always best to be honest, but it depends on how bi you are, if you would be interested in a relationship with a man then yeah, but if its just a case of you don't mind a guy sucking you off while your swinging then I would be cautious.

As for swinging, it depends on weather you would be willing and able to stop swinging, if you would give it all up to be in a vanilla relationship then I wouldn't say anything, but for me I would be totally up front about it

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

Couple of weeks he said.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I think it depends whether you want to carry on in the this lifestyle. Wouldn't say anything if you were walking away.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Couple of weeks he said."

Lots of guys say 8" too

Be honest, if you clash on that you are both looking for different things.

Her

i told mrs s after chatting as friends for about two days and she's now been here about 3 yrs

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Be honest from the start...

If you want to stay in this lifestyle and be yourself.

I was and super clicked... It's great, someone who knows who you really are...

If you clash, imo, it is that you are not compatible... x

"I've been dating lovely woman for last couple of weeks so I thought I will tell her a true about me that I'm bi and love to swing!been told that I'm perv sick and weird !! And single again!! Happy days!!"

Keep doing what you're doing if those things are a part of your life that you want to indulge. Hopefully eventually you'll find the person who doesn't run for the hills for being who you are. I did and if I were single I'd do the same again.

"Be honest from start! "

This

I use this site as a dating site. Why? Cos I want a kinky fucker like myself . It's the way to go

Best to b honest and upfront but if u start a relationship n other person isnt interested in sharing etc i think that shd have been sorted before relationship started x relationship in the mainstream is just u n partner n if u want a long lasting n true relatuonship the one person should b enough i think

I see no reason to be anything else other than honest in every area of life. True we all tell little with lies now and then but if I was dating someone who wasn't upfront about stuff and I later found out I wouldn't be able to trust them even if I was good with it, I'd always be left wondering if they were lying about other stuff. Lack of trust would mean me not going further and it only wastes people's time.

"I see no reason to be anything else other than honest in every area of life. True we all tell little with lies now and then but if I was dating someone who wasn't upfront about stuff and I later found out I wouldn't be able to trust them even if I was good with it, I'd always be left wondering if they were lying about other stuff. Lack of trust would mean me not going further and it only wastes people's time."

There's a difference between lying and omitting information. Some information possibly shouldn't be told upfront. It is up to the two people involved to be upfront with what they feel comfortable with at any given time. Lying, however, is a no no as far as I am concerned.

"Hi Honey. Lovely to see you again. Did you know I like having sex with other women? In fact phwoar!!! look at the knockers on her. They look even nicer than yours"

I can imagine that one going down well lol

Is she worth walking away from swinging for? If so tell her it's all in your past and that being with her makes you want to go straight. Stop swinging...and then a few years down the line maybe pick up the conversation again Obviously if she's an absolute prude you may be deeply unsuited lol

I told Mr D six weeks after meeting him I wasn't interested in monogamy. It's a risk I was and would still be willing to take because there are aspects of me that I don't wish to compromise, I got lucky as neither did he. Had he said he couldn't handle it the relationship would have ended.

For the OP it's even more vital, he's bisexual, should he live a lie about his desire for sexual encounters with men? Sure he's narrowing massively the field of potential partners but he's seeking sexual compatibility.

Honesty is the best policy

"I told Mr D six weeks after meeting him I wasn't interested in monogamy."

I think that's a much better way of telling someone...it's more intellectual and less pervy. There's the assumption that the whole Bi thing is important to him...when it might be just a hobby. All I know is if I were him I'd go very tentatively about things...try and keep it about ideas rather than anything too sexual...perhaps ask her if she has any bi tendencies and confess that you do have a little of them...but don't just leap in with two flat feet...you know what I mean?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its always best to be honest from the get go, saves shite later on.

"Its always best to be honest from the get go, saves shite later on. "
Yes go for what you want, or there could be upsets talk it through.

Her

» Add a new message to this topic