FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it so hard...

Is it so hard...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

to find a guy who is strictly into TS and Woman only? I know that sounds so bad, but I can't stand it when I know a guy has a long trail of TV meets behind him. Not for the fact there Tv, just the fact he'll do anything for cock. Especially when some of them aren't remotely convincing. Just puts me dead off the idea. AS a TS woman, I just feel it shows how desperate they are for a quick experiment? Obviously, can understand with bi guys, but I look at some of these "straight" guys who have been with some and just think no.. Clearly just out for the quick dick game and I'm not into that.. I live my life 24/7 as a woman, miss by law, not some dress up here.. am I wrong to be turned off by a guy over his TV loving? or do you think its understandable?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

and this, fabswingers, is why you need to split the two cos there not the same thing and its annoying!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck with that

Gimp

You are a sexy woman and would enjoy a meet if it weren't for that dam ocean

"You are a sexy woman and would enjoy a meet if it weren't for that dam ocean "

;')

"Good luck with that

Gimp"

I need it hahaha!! X

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Good luck with that

Gimp"

For real!

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Sadly It's is extremely difficult to find a TS on here so we would imagine that it woild be difficult to find a man on here, who is bi, who hasn't meet a TV.

Agree that there should be a TS, TV and CD selection on profiles.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Sadly It's is extremely difficult to find a TS on here so we would imagine that it woild be difficult to find a man on here, who is bi, who hasn't meet a TV.

Agree that there should be a TS, TV and CD selection on profiles. "

Since a MtF TS is a woman, it's entirely possible that a straight man, (one of the real ones!), would want to meet.

Of course it will matter to some whether the lady is pre-op or post-op. Some men who wouldn't meet TVs will meet TSs though.

"to find a guy who is strictly into TS and Woman only? I know that sounds so bad, but I can't stand it when I know a guy has a long trail of TV meets behind him. Not for the fact there Tv, just the fact he'll do anything for cock. Especially when some of them aren't remotely convincing. Just puts me dead off the idea. AS a TS woman, I just feel it shows how desperate they are for a quick experiment? Obviously, can understand with bi guys, but I look at some of these "straight" guys who have been with some and just think no.. Clearly just out for the quick dick game and I'm not into that.. I live my life 24/7 as a woman, miss by law, not some dress up here.. am I wrong to be turned off by a guy over his TV loving? or do you think its understandable?

"

These men are mad to treat you and any other women this way. Respect is needed regardless. And you look stunning, wish I looked like this.

First off, what is the difference between a CD and a TV ?

Secondly, why the need for them to be convincing?

Some may just get off on the fact that they enjoy wearing female clothing and that is enough for them.

"and this, fabswingers, is why you need to split the two cos there not the same thing and its annoying! "

I completely agree with this

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"First off, what is the difference between a CD and a TV?"

Opinions vary. A common view seems to be that CDs get enjoyment from wearing women's clothing without any attempt to look like a woman. TVs do the wig and makeup and aim to look like women.

A CD may still be a man in women's clothes but a TV will usually have a female name and want to be referred to as "she" and treated as a woman when dressed.

All TVs are CDs but not all CDs are TVs.

You'll probably get different answers from other people though.

"Secondly, why the need for them to be convincing?"

As a TS, the OP is a woman. She wants to see men who are attracted to women.

It puts her off men if they meet TVs, especially once who aren't convincing and look nothing like women. I'd guess it's because it makes it seem like they'll meet anyone in women's clothing and wouldn't necessarily see her as a woman.

I haven't checked but I would imagine that there are way more CD/TV here than TS.

Therefore easier for guys to find meets with them.

Let us not forget that many (tho not all) CD/TV also have a male mindset and are therefore more open to random 'easy' meets than someone with a female mindset.

Add to that the fact that guys on here do not find it easy to meet women and there you have your heady cocktail that leads to 'straight' guys meeting CD/TV.

Which, I guess, is part of the bad taste such profiles leave in your mouth.

» Add a new message to this topic