FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > squirting/ gushing.

squirting/ gushing.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men message women asking if they can squirt/gush? Do they not realize that every woman is capable as long as the man is talented enough?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No because not every female does it

Gimp

"Why do men message women asking if they can squirt/gush? Do they not realize that every woman is capable as long as the man is talented enough? "

I've clearly not met any with the right talents then..although must admit I enjoy the multiple orgasms many have given me. The few who have seem focused on making me squirt have left disappointed, and have just bored or hurt me so if they seem focused on trying to be the first to make me squirt (when to be honest I'm not sure I want to) then they don't get invited to play

Its not a talent at all

don't even see what all the fuss is about myself

I can gush but I see no talent in a guy ramming me with his fingers till I do, id sooner have a guy with a good tongue who gives me a real orgasm, not some jumped up fake one that makes him feel good because of all the fluid he's made me loose

and breath

I don't nor want to as I've said before I cum that's enough for me if its not enough for them tough

There is one infamous man on this site who has never failed with a woman. I did not believe I was capable at all until I met him. He only uses 2 fingers and does this clicking thing. No pain at all..... Just pleasure

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It's akin to a circus act the way it is sought after...

By *ighornysquirterCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"don't even see what all the fuss is about myself

I can gush but I see no talent in a guy ramming me with his fingers till I do, id sooner have a guy with a good tongue who gives me a real orgasm, not some jumped up fake one that makes him feel good because of all the fluid he's made me loose

and breath "

Totally agree

"It's akin to a circus act the way it is sought after...

"

i'm taking hoops on my next meet

For some reason guys think the rougher they are with you the better!! I need to be handled gently! Guaranteed to produce tidal waves

I used to date a woman who worked in women's health as a professional. She informed me that it was partly due to a weak pelvic floor muscle. Make of that what you will.

"I used to date a woman who worked in women's health as a professional. She informed me that it was partly due to a weak pelvic floor muscle. Make of that what you will. "

nah its not piss, im not defending gushing, I can do it but it's not something that gives me great pleasure, but when I do gush the fluid comes out the viginal passage so there is not medical way it can be piss

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Why do men message women asking if they can squirt/gush? Do they not realize that every woman is capable as long as the man is talented enough? "

Do you not realise that NOT every woman is capable ?

"I used to date a woman who worked in women's health as a professional. She informed me that it was partly due to a weak pelvic floor muscle. Make of that what you will. "

Lol its not piss but yeah I've had a kid and I used to gush before child birth.... when everything was tight

"I used to date a woman who worked in women's health as a professional. She informed me that it was partly due to a weak pelvic floor muscle. Make of that what you will.

nah its not piss, im not defending gushing, I can do it but it's not something that gives me great pleasure, but when I do gush the fluid comes out the viginal passage so there is not medical way it can be piss"

I'm not the expert, but all I remember her saying was that is was due to pelvic floor muscle control. Whatever you enjoy at the end of the day, so who cares what it is lol

Not for me even trying to do it hurts (I hate the feeling of fingers seeking out the g-spot if this exists) and I want my genitals treating with care, just as I do with a man. Anyone who seems overly interested in gushing-squirting I immediately lose any interest because his focus isn't orgasm or pleasure, I just see it as misguided self aggrandizement but for those ladies who love it, enjoy!

For blokes though, you know orgasm is wonderful for virtually every woman just as it is for you, you know not all women want to gush/squirt or can do anyway so why place greater significance on the latter when the former is far, far better?

even if that were true, I don't think I would want anyone trying to make me do it...

each to their own and all that but it's not my thing....plus no one has ever asked

and the more abuse the muscle gets the weaker it will get. Counteracts all those kegels we do

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know why they do it, could it be because of posts like this?

Where do you get your information that every woman can do it?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There is one infamous man on this site who has never failed with a woman. I did not believe I was capable at all until I met him. He only uses 2 fingers and does this clicking thing. No pain at all..... Just pleasure "

That's nice for you.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I love it when a lady gushes, but its not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the lady having as much pleasure as possible, if that pleasure comes from gushing thats fine, if it doesnt thats fine also.

"I used to date a woman who worked in women's health as a professional. She informed me that it was partly due to a weak pelvic floor muscle. Make of that what you will.

and the more abuse the muscle gets the weaker it will get. Counteracts all those kegels we do "

Is there a make equivalent of kegel exercises? Not something I dare google if I'm honest haha

i have no desire to want to squirt, if i even thought a man was gonna use me as a 'mission' or 'tick box' the meet would never happen

Personally I'm not a huge fan of lots of squirting. Fine if it happens but I'm not going to spend all night in pursuit of it.

I don't understand why guys get consumed with it - I've never known women to get consumed with one possible aspect of a man's pleasure. Blow jobs and general handling of cocks are point in fact; women rarely know what they're doing in this regard (WelshPhoenix and VividDream, aside) in my experience.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"i have no desire to want to squirt, if i even thought a man was gonna use me as a 'mission' or 'tick box' the meet would never happen"

I agree, it's not the be all and end all of a meet and when you're kneeling there with it all pooling in your elbow and you are thinking a, this top is going in the wash and b, can I smell sugar puffs it isn't as much fun

"I love it when a lady gushes, but its not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the lady having as much pleasure as possible, if that pleasure comes from gushing thats fine, if it doesnt thats fine also."

Whilst I get turned on by turning women on, I don't see why the women's pleasure the most important thing in sex? Is it not about mutual pleasure?

and the more abuse the muscle gets the weaker it will get. Counteracts all those kegels we do

Is there a make equivalent of kegel exercises? Not something I dare google if I'm honest haha "

yes. Have a Google lol It's important apparently to keep a healthy prostate

sometimes a little clit flik cum is awesome - i gush and squirt easily - ladies have me do it as well - as for weak inner muscles ask anybody who has been there if they are - apparently mine are tremendously strong

"I love it when a lady gushes, but its not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the lady having as much pleasure as possible, if that pleasure comes from gushing thats fine, if it doesnt thats fine also."

What do you love about it?

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Well in my vaaaaast experience of meeting ladies, some can and do, some can't and don't.

Some ladies most definitely don't want to even try, some ladies simply love it.

Guys who treat ladies with respect, and not as if they're performing seals, will as in everything else that goes on between a guy and a lady, be aware of how a lady responds and reacts, and treat her accordingly.

And if some guys claim that they can make any lady do it, good luck to them. But personally, I'm not over-impressed with guys who boast about their performance, achievements, abilities, skills etc etc.

"Well in my vaaaaast experience of meeting ladies, some can and do, some can't and don't.

Some ladies most definitely don't want to even try, some ladies simply love it.

Guys who treat ladies with respect, and not as if they're performing seals, will as in everything else that goes on between a guy and a lady, be aware of how a lady responds and reacts, and treat her accordingly.

And if some guys claim that they can make any lady do it, good luck to them. But personally, I'm not over-impressed with guys who boast about their performance, achievements, abilities, skills etc etc."

And the same goes for us women too!

No pressure lads! Lol

Is there a make equivalent of kegel exercises? Not something I dare google if I'm honest haha

yes. Have a Google lol It's important apparently to keep a healthy prostate "

There are kegel exercises for men too! You learn something every day

Burnley

"I love it when a lady gushes, but its not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the lady having as much pleasure as possible, if that pleasure comes from gushing thats fine, if it doesnt thats fine also.

Whilst I get turned on by turning women on, I don't see why the women's pleasure the most important thing in sex? Is it not about mutual pleasure? "

I get really turned on by a woman having an orgasm, so the pleasure is most definitely mutual

My OH has very talented fingers. It's not rough, he doesn't hurt me and I love the feeling it gives me when I gush. He's also an amazing lover, so I get to orgasm too. Hmm... Maybe I'm making him too popular now lol.

"I love it when a lady gushes, but its not the be all and end all. The most important thing is the lady having as much pleasure as possible, if that pleasure comes from gushing thats fine, if it doesnt thats fine also.

Whilst I get turned on by turning women on, I don't see why the women's pleasure the most important thing in sex? Is it not about mutual pleasure? "

totally agree with this - i used to get quite upset if he didnt cum - he usually does but feel ive failed if he didnt - love to get the end result - its very arousing for me -

Oh, I see it now Granny!

I'm a pleaser, I get infinity more from giving.

Still don't want a man to try and make me gush though because there is no pleasure involved.

Because they are obsessed with something irrelevant and they see women as some sort of circus sideshow just there to entertain them?

I don't, won't, never have, never will and if anyone tries they can sod right off!

Burnley

Whilst I get turned on by turning women on, I don't see why the women's pleasure the most important thing in sex? Is it not about mutual pleasure?

totally agree with this - i used to get quite upset if he didnt cum - he usually does but feel ive failed if he didnt - love to get the end result - its very arousing for me - "

I agree, I feel like Ive failed her if she doesnt cum also. Women take longer than men and also have the ability to cum several times hence the tendancy to concentrate on her pleasure first. I know Ill cum at sum point but Im not a multi cummer so tend to leave that til the end.

I don't know why they ask. Maybe it's just their thing. Or they feel they need the practice.

I don't agree it happens if the man is talented enough. Every woman is different and likes different things. So what works with one woman won't necessarily work with the next.

I personally don't see what all the fuss is about from men or women.

It seems to be some wierd goal for some people. Odd.

[Removed by poster at 18/05/14 21:54:50]

"I don't know why they ask. Maybe it's just their thing. Or they feel they need the practice.

I don't agree it happens if the man is talented enough. Every woman is different and likes different things. So what works with one woman won't necessarily work with the next.

I personally don't see what all thie fuss is about from men or women.

It seems to be some wierd goal for some people. Odd."

Point taken sweetie. I have to say. An external orgasm is so much better.... Take note gentlemen :p. Xxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What the hell has talent got do do with it? Seriously?

Not all women can or want to either.

"For some reason guys think the rougher they are with you the better!! I need to be handled gently! Guaranteed to produce tidal waves "

totally agree with this - i used to get quite upset if he didnt cum - he usually does but feel ive failed if he didnt - love to get the end result - its very arousing for me -

I agree, I feel like Ive failed her if she doesnt cum also. Women take longer than men and also have the ability to cum several times hence the tendancy to concentrate on her pleasure first. I know Ill cum at sum point but Im not a multi cummer so tend to leave that til the end."

I don't take longer than some men. Depends on how quick he cums

I would happily give nice oral to a woman and. Her cum than trying to ram my fingers hoping she squirts ....but I love giving oral

"don't even see what all the fuss is about myself

Finally someone with the same opinion as myself... I can do both & like you id much rather an oral orgasm anyday of the week

and breath "

"I don't know why they ask. Maybe it's just their thing. Or they feel they need the practice.

I personally don't see what all thie fuss is about from men or women.

It seems to be some wierd goal for some people. Odd.

Point taken sweetie. I have to say. An external orgasm is so much better.... Take note gentlemen :p. Xxx "

Have to agree with you there.

I agree, I feel like Ive failed her if she doesnt cum also. Women take longer than men and also have the ability to cum several times hence the tendancy to concentrate on her pleasure first. I know Ill cum at sum point but Im not a multi cummer so tend to leave that til the end."

it doesnt have to be the end - he comes and we carry on ..... often

"There is one infamous man on this site who has never failed with a woman. I did not believe I was capable at all until I met him. He only uses 2 fingers and does this clicking thing. No pain at all..... Just pleasure "

I think I need the name of this man!

"Its not a talent at all "

I also agree that it is not a talent .......

If its talent then form a orderly cue ladies.

to be honest not all women want to squirt. And its very hard to make a woman squirt who dont want to.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Women take longer than men and also have the ability to cum several times"

Several? With the right stimuli I can orgasm every few minutes for 2 straight hours! I might be able to go for longer but I tend to lose sensitivity, pass out from exhaustion or both by then.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

If I carry on for long enough I will eventually gush with no g-spot stimulation. In fact, no internal stimulation at all.

I orgasm at the same time. It's the only way I ever feel absolutely sated.

"Women take longer than men and also have the ability to cum several times

Several? With the right stimuli I can orgasm every few minutes for 2 straight hours! I might be able to go for longer but I tend to lose sensitivity, pass out from exhaustion or both by then."

I can gush but sometimes see it as a bad thing.

I lose out on meets because guys dont like it

I totally agree, I gush like niagara falls (apparently) but it does not happen every time, that's why I don't tell men tell we are on our social.

» Add a new message to this topic