FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Saturday night boredom

Saturday night boredom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

Once upon a time in a magical forest, just past the third tallest tree on the left...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

Once upon a time in a magical forest, just past the third tallest tree on the left..."

There were a few people having sex, all sorts of imaginable positions and a dew you hadn't thought of when....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

Once upon a time in a magical forest, just past the third tallest tree on the left...

There were a few people having sex, all sorts of imaginable positions and a dew you hadn't thought of when...."

when a hot geordie couple with their friend from Brighton, Steve stumbled upon them .....

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

There were a few people having sex, all sorts of imaginable positions and a dew you hadn't thought of when....

when a hot geordie couple with their friend from Brighton, Steve stumbled upon them ....."

They had never seen such a site and just stood and stared in disbelief.

Then suddenly. ...

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

when a hot geordie couple with their friend from Brighton, Steve stumbled upon them .....

Then suddenly. ..."

Shel with her mischievous smile got down on her knees she took both cocks in her mouth. She wanted to show the group she was just as naughty as they obviously were. She turned to her husband and said she wants to try bbc. She saw amongst the group there was an ebony prince Simply black........

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

Then suddenly. ...

Shel with her mischievous smile got down on her knees she took both cocks in her mouth. She wanted to show the group she was just as naughty as they obviously were. She turned to her husband and said she wants to try bbc. She saw amongst the group there was an ebony prince Simply black........"

'Please take off you're mask Simply black - that's right, I'm requesting a face view!' Said shel..

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

Then suddenly. ...

Shel with her mischievous smile got down on her knees she took both cocks in her mouth. She wanted to show the group she was just as naughty as they obviously were. She turned to her husband and said she wants to try bbc. She saw amongst the group there was an ebony prince Simply black........

'Please take off you're mask Simply black - that's right, I'm requesting a face view!' Said shel.."

And so he did, he held his breath waiting for her response. Will he be cast out of the forest? Will he be given the opportunity to pleasure this wanton vixen?

"Who's up for a story?

Couple of lines each....

Then suddenly. ...

'Please take off you're mask Simply black - that's right, I'm requesting a face view!' Said shel..

And so he did, he held his breath waiting for her response. Will he be cast out of the forest? Will he be given the opportunity to pleasure this wanton vixen? "

Since you have unveiled yourself ebony prince you may step forth and kneel before Shel (said mr hot). Its time to prove your love of eating. ..

There's a speccy loser, just watching and wankin'.

"There's a speccy loser, just watching and wankin'."

'Excuse me mr loser? This is not a spectators sport, join in or fook off!'

Said a moaning red faced woman..

"There's a speccy loser, just watching and wankin'.

'Excuse me mr loser? This is not a spectators sport, join in or fook off!'

Said a moaning red faced woman.."

The four eyed baffoon didn't need asking twice.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

On a normal Saturday night, I'd have at least 5 birds wanting to climb all over me

Tonight however involves me and

By *ing and RideCouple  over a year ago

stockport

bored?

couple of lines each?

and you still bored?

"On a normal Saturday night, I'd have at least 5 birds wanting to climb all over me

Tonight however involves me and "

I don't know what means, but I'm guessing it's not as much fun as your typical Saturday night.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"On a normal Saturday night, I'd have at least 5 birds wanting to climb all over me

Tonight however involves me and

I don't know what means, but I'm guessing it's not as much fun as your typical Saturday night."

Typical or normal, who cares any more. I can't be arsed to consider what the conseqüències may be

hey! stop ruining my story! lol

"hey! stop ruining my story! lol"

Sorry, you're always welcome to carry on. I won't stop you.

By *ystery man ....Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Some more story please were enjoying that

"hey! stop ruining my story! lol

Sorry, you're always welcome to carry on. I won't stop you. "

I've lost the plot now!

» Add a new message to this topic