FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > can trannys look better than women

can trannys look better than women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

ive seen some great examples ...their legs go on for ever !! arrghh !!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uggarbunnyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I have some tv friends who I have been on holiday with and and been out round Leeds with and they make me feel like a frump. They are so glamorous. Better legs then some woman. Admittedly some need a little help but the one's who get it right wow. And we have a great laugh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most definately!

Yes.

Yes, absolutely!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Not me personally , but I have some really wonderful looking friends.

By *artinichilled1TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Not sure that we look better than women.But I try my best.lol.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

"Not me personally , but I have some really wonderful looking friends. "

tina you are amongst the best and yes some are beautiful

Most of us don't like being called 'trannys'.

"Not me personally , but I have some really wonderful looking friends. "

Thats not so,your stunning x

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Why oh why do tv's have gorgeous cellulite free legs grrrrr

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Most of us don't like being called 'trannys'. "

bristol

i wont appologise for using the term tranny ...i have a half cast friend who doesnt like to be called half caste but he is ...simple !

"i wont appologise for using the term tranny ...i have a half cast friend who doesnt like to be called half caste but he is ...simple !"

Yes I have seen some beyond belief

Her

bristol

i think there is a trend now to be offended for the sake of being offended when no malice was intended ...wierd !

By *n need of helpCouple  over a year ago

hull

no .adams apple

bristol

that can be sorted out ...relatively easy by all accounts

hull

just men in dresses.

Yes they can,I was shopping in Asda a while back and there was a TV/TS also doing her shopping,she was imaculately dressed,walked perfectly in heels and looked better than the majority of the rest of the women in there

Except me of course

At the end of the Day there are some pug ugly women you wouldnt take ratting and some very attractive Transvestites

Gimp

[Removed by poster at 17/05/14 01:06:43]

"just men in dresses."

bristol

but some of them are right head turners ...look better than some of the women walking down our high street ...worryingly !!! ....or is it ??

"but some of them are right head turners ...look better than some of the women walking down our high street ...worryingly !!! ....or is it ??"

Why Worrying ? I'm straight but admire attractiveness whatever the gender

Gimp

hull

look on this site for trannies ,most don't make an effort and some that do are supported by the "bigger" women that get envious of them . I can wear womens draws and look good .

"i think there is a trend now to be offended for the sake of being offended when no malice was intended ...wierd !"

I was just pointing out that many are offended by the term. It's not just for the sake of it. It conjures up images of hairy drag queens. Most of us put a little more effort in than that.

hull

don't want to sound like jezza but if you wish do dress in fem clothing , at least make an effort .

bristol

"

I was just poinng out that many are offended by the term. It's not just for the sake of it. It conjures up images of hairy drag queens. Most of us put a little more effort in than that. "

and many arent ..the whole site doesnt have to think llike you

"don't want to sound like jezza but if you wish do dress in fem clothing , at least make an effort ."

Or, they can do what pleases them.

hull

like all gay men aren't like graham Norton , or alan carr.

bristol

you are having a laugh mate ...is this official ?!!!!???

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Some Tgirls definitely put us women to shame . They do take pride in it when they get compliments from naturally born women as it means they have the look they wanted to achieve and deservedly so .

As far as im aware Graham Norton and Alan Carr arnt Transvestites or Cross Dressers

Gimp

hull

never said they where trannies ,said all gay men aren't like them . same as trannies

"never said they where trannies ,said all gay men aren't like them . same as trannies"

No but the Post was about Trannys n you brought up their names

Gimp

"don't want to sound like jezza but if you wish do dress in fem clothing , at least make an effort .

Or, they can do what pleases them. "

hull

trannies can look good if they make the effort ,like all gay men aren't as camp as the fore mentioned

Nope! read the thread twice and havnt seen the word Camp

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Doesn't matter if they look "better" or not, they're not women no matter what the "straight" men who fuck them think.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"don't want to sound like jezza but if you wish do dress in fem clothing , at least make an effort ."
Come on, people express themselves for their own seasons. Not everyone is blessed with an enhanced sense of style or taste, or the budget to - for some of them - to support two wardrobes. Everyone has downtime too, so wont be dressed to impressed 24/7. People chill, slob out a bit and wont always be at the market wearing their killer heels etc.

I do put in an effort. It takes me a lot longer to get ready than most real girls. I have thick hair to remove and a facial shadow to cover.

I might look like a 1970's drag queen in your eyes and provoke the word. 'Tranny ' to be on your lips but I don't care.

I've not had anyone be rude to me. In fact everyone without exception that has met me dressed has been lovely to me.

I don't expect anyone at all to think like me I just find the word tranny ugly.

& for the record;. I have met some Tgirls who look incredibly convincing and quite a few who look like damn sexy women.

"i think there is a trend now to be offended for the sake of being offended when no malice was intended ...wierd !

I was just pointing out that many are offended by the term. It's not just for the sake of it. It conjures up images of hairy drag queens. Most of us put a little more effort in than that. "

Doesn't say you are a tv on your profile

Only says you occasionally cross dress

Really should explain it a bit better on profile IMO and explain pics are him not her if that's the case which I think it is

Personally I haven't seen one yet that I find sexually attractive.Much prefer women,but if they enjoy doing it then good luck to them!

"i think there is a trend now to be offended for the sake of being offended when no malice was intended ...wierd !

I was just pointing out that many are offended by the term. It's not just for the sake of it. It conjures up images of hairy drag queens. Most of us put a little more effort in than that.

Really should explain it a bit better on profile IMO and explain pics are him not her if that's the case which I think it is "

Seems I can't please all if the profile police much if the time. In our last update I remove the "for the profile police the legs in the pink skirt..... Etc "

I removed it because I was told it was unnecessary.

I do say that our pics mislead you to think I'm big into cross dressing so I obviously incorrectly thought people would take a closer look and spot the difference in our body shapes and tattoos.

I was chatting to a tv at a party once,he was admiring my corset and I was admiring his little baby doll outfit he was wearing when I noticed one bollock hanging out of his knickers,I tucked it back in with a smile

Nothing to do with this thread but it conjured up the memory

Some 'girls' get it absolutely spot on. Just check the hot tv/ts pics daily to see how gorgeous they are.

While some of us are considered just passable I can t help but be jealous of the lucky ones

Guy in a wig? Hardly the real thing lol So to answer your question its a big fat hairy NO!

Really should explain it a bit better on profile IMO and explain pics are him not her if that's the case which I think it is

Seems I can't please all if the profile police much if the time. In our last update I remove the "for the profile police the legs in the pink skirt..... Etc "

I do say that our pics mislead you to think I'm big into cross dressing so I obviously incorrectly thought people would take a closer look and spot the difference in our body shapes and tattoos. "

Nah it's best to state in the profile that some are him and some are her

Let them guess which one is which

"Guy in a wig? Hardly the real thing lol So to answer your question its a big fat hairy NO!"

You obviously haven't met many..... Or perhaps you have and they didn't speak to you do you couldn't tell

I used to think not, but was very nearly fooled once so I have revised my opinion.

No it takes a lot of work for most TV s to look good .. Some woman just look good 24/7 not all but some do.

I do say that our pics mislead you to think I'm big into cross dressing so I obviously incorrectly thought people would take a closer look and spot the difference in our body shapes and tattoos.

Nah it's best to state in the profile that some are him and some are her

Let them guess which one is which

"

Tis quite fun when we get a 'wow, great legs ' and when I ask who's in particular ..... Amazing how often the straight guy suddenly says he's curious.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

In the TG world, there is a huge variety in how people look. At the top end you get the rare girly who will fool 99% of people 99% of the time. Some of these will be on hormones, or will have had surgery. At the other end of the scale are those who are starting out and haven't yet mastered the art.

TG isn't for everyone, but I can't say I've ever met anyone who has told me I'm some bloke in a wig.

Surely the only correct answer to the OP's question ….

“can trannys look better than women”

Is it depends on who is observing them…

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Why oh why do tv's have gorgeous cellulite free legs grrrrr "

Because essentially they are men and so have a different way of carrying and storing fat

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good lighting and great bone structure, it's always a winner

I got in trouble with one of the local females in Blackpool when I said that some of the regulars in funny girls were a lot better looking than some of the women I knew.

Do some of them look stunning? Yes

Am I attracted to them? No

Does it matter one iota? No

At the end of the day I appreciate the effort and the beauty anyone makes to look their best.

"I got in trouble with one of the local females in Blackpool when I said that some of the regulars in funny girls were a lot better looking than some of the women I knew.

Do some of them look stunning? Yes

Am I attracted to them? No

Does it matter one iota? No

At the end of the day I appreciate the effort and the beauty anyone makes to look their best. "

Great attitude

some of them look more feminine and lady like and dress better too.

I have some lovely dresses and a fantastic shoe collection. I'm a sucker for a micro skirt though

I have some lovely dresses and a fantastic shoe collection. I'm a sucker for a micro skirt though

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Very true. And sadly getting easier by the year such is the fall of femininity....

Yes. Visit Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and you'll find that the "lady boys" are absolutely stunning. I dated one by mistake who was incredibly beautiful. Interesting experience

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Lady Boys do!

Derby

"Yes. Visit Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and you'll find that the "lady boys" are absolutely stunning. I dated one by mistake who was incredibly beautiful. Interesting experience "

Not quite your "average" tranny I'm afraid, Mike. I refer the honourable gentleman to eh reply given by Ms. Titz earlier ....

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"look on this site for trannies ,most don't make an effort and some that do are supported by the "bigger" women that get envious of them . I can wear womens draws and look good ."

As the 'bigger' partner of AngelbiTV I can also wear women's knickers and look good in fact we both can!

I'm attracted to a person for who they are and not their gender....if a big hairy guy wants to wear female clothes because it makes them feel good then good for them. Also if a guy wants to take time, effort and expense looking as fem as possible then good for them too. It's all about choice, doing what makes you happy and enjoying life to its full.

Mrs Dirty

"Doesn't matter if they look "better" or not, they're not women no matter what the "straight" men who fuck them think."

I think people sometimes forget it's not easy to pluck up the courage to dress at any level and then to be seen doing so even by your own partner.

It's great to see the partners who do support their cd OH doing just that and I take my hat off to them. It's not easy for them either.

"Doesn't matter if they look "better" or not, they're not women no matter what the "straight" men who fuck them think.

"

Not all of us dress to attract men.

By *ngelbiTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dyserth, North Wales

"look on this site for trannies ,most don't make an effort and some that do are supported by the "bigger" women that get envious of them . I can wear womens draws and look good ."

Most men can't look feminine even with the best of help. Masculine build is sadly to big a thing for make up or bodyshaping garments to hide.

I've been out to clubs all over the country. The one thing that I really liked was the fact that to the "guy in dress" or to their partner or friends, it's not important.

I've seen the biggest masculine guys in clubs. They still have full body hair, they don't wear make up but they are accepted by most people in the club. that's the important thing. Be who you are and bloody enjoy it. don't let anyone tell you differently.

Can TVs look better than women? sometimes but not often. But one thing I can say about TVs compared to guys I've chatted to, no matter how convincing they are or not, they just love being the people they are.

By *aula.ceciliaWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Most of us don't like being called 'trannys'. "

Yes,, it is a bit like the "N" word to be honest

Dyserth, North Wales

"Most of us don't like being called 'trannys'.

Yes,, it is a bit like the "N" word to be honest"

It doesn't bother me what I'm called. I'm a Transvestite, TV, tranny. I don't mind what I'm called. End of the day, if it's said in a derogatory way, I just remind them that I'm having more fun than they are lol

Yes,, it is a bit like the "N" word to be honest"

Really?

Really? "

To some of us, yes.

Dyserth, North Wales

Any word that is used derogatory is a bad word.

Let's not pretend that racism is worse than sexism, homophobia or anti-semetism.

Calling someone the N word is as offensive as calling a jew a yid, a woman a bitch and a transvestite a word they might find offensive.

If society is saying that some prejudice is worse than other prejudices then society isn't as civilised as they think it is.

"look on this site for trannies ,most don't make an effort and some that do are supported by the "bigger" women that get envious of them . I can wear womens draws and look good .

As the 'bigger' partner of AngelbiTV I can also wear women's knickers and look good in fact we both can!

I'm attracted to a person for who they are and not their gender....if a big hairy guy wants to wear female clothes because it makes them feel good then good for them. Also if a guy wants to take time, effort and expense looking as fem as possible then good for them too. It's all about choice, doing what makes you happy and enjoying life to its full.

Mrs Dirty "

Derby

Really?

To some of us, yes. "

Tho to most of us...no. Not really.

The porn sites think trances are hormone chomping preop transexual Brazillians. When in fact it's Norman Stoats, the 30 stone builder in Wolverhampton who you're more likely to find:in you're quest.

The definition is a personal thing.

And I haven't got the time or inclination right now to give a subjective _iewpoint. So there! X

Really?

To some of us, yes. "

Don't be silly. You may find it distasteful to be called a tranny but the "N" word has a lot more connotations than a slang word.

Derby

Really?

To some of us, yes.

Don't be silly. You may find it distasteful to be called a tranny but the "N" word has a lot more connotations than a slang word. "

You got that right, missus

no one can look better or the same as a woman like a woman in my opinion, no matter how much effort they put into it.

"no one can look better or the same as a woman like a woman in my opinion, no matter how much effort they put into it."
another one that's never been to

Blackpool/key west/Thailand (delete as applicable)

Some look amazing!

Really?

To some of us, yes.

Don't be silly. You may find it distasteful to be called a tranny but the "N" word has a lot more connotations than a slang word. "

Personally I don't take myself very seriously. I don't like being referred to as a tranny but I don't take exception to it.

However, for some who do take it very seriously and particularly girls who are transitioning, some of them really do take extreme exception to it. Call me silly if you like. I've met them. Clearly you have not.

Finally; if someone is transitioning it doesn't mean they necessarily look any more feminine than any other Tgirl. In my opinion, if I'm allowed one, I think it best to keep the more cliche comments to yourselves and just accept people for who they are.

Comparing myself to most of the tgirls on here I would say yes they look better

"no one can look better or the same as a woman like a woman in my opinion, no matter how much effort they put into it.another one that's never been to

Blackpool/key west/Thailand (delete as applicable)"

I've lived in Blackpool doesn't mean they're better looking than women, no one does, apart from women

I don't mind being called a tranny....

I mean it's not like there's an alternate term which better suites my behaviour...

I have to admit that the current top fabbed in the last 12 hours "woman" looks fantastic. Had to do a double take

"I have to admit that the current top fabbed in the last 12 hours "woman" looks fantastic. Had to do a double take"

Agreed

"I have to admit that the current top fabbed in the last 12 hours "woman" looks fantastic. Had to do a double take

Agreed"

Oh wow yes indeed

she could almost tempt me to the dark side

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

one disadvantage tho no pussy

Yep. Definitely looks better than many many RGs.

Shame she is no match for the women of Blackpool

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Oh yes

Really?

To some of us, yes.

Don't be silly. You may find it distasteful to be called a tranny but the "N" word has a lot more connotations than a slang word.

Personally I don't take myself very seriously. I don't like being referred to as a tranny but I don't take exception to it.

However, for some who do take it very seriously and particularly girls who are transitioning, some of them really do take extreme exception to it. Call me silly if you like. I've met them. Clearly you have not.

Finally; if someone is transitioning it doesn't mean they necessarily look any more feminine than any other Tgirl. In my opinion, if I'm allowed one, I think it best to keep the more cliche comments to yourselves and just accept people for who they are. "

Which cliched comments have I used and where have you got the idea that I don't take people for who they are ?

The "N" word has been used for centuries to put down , degrade, suppress and humiliate a whole race of people. Tranny is just a slang word which many people, including myself, didn't even know was upsetting to TV's. Even a few on this thread have said it is a term they don't find offensive.

By *aphinenicoleTV/TS  over a year ago

dublin 2

We try

"one disadvantage tho no pussy "

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Nope,not ever !

By *ennTSTV/TS  over a year ago

Gran Canaria

TV/TS may not be everyones cup of tea but myself I like to think i am doing something right as i have no problem "pulling" straight guys bi guys women and couples.Matters not were I am either club, beach, supermarket or walking down the street. How do i feel when i get told my boobs are better than hers by a woman I feel great but hell I spent£4k and pain to get them

I am happier than i have ever been in my life and thats all that counts not what others think

As for the word Tranny yes its slang does it offend me no i just hate the fact we all have to have a label are we all not just people?

"We try "

again more temptation

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

After seeing some here an on other sites,I would say no and stick to dressing as a guy for gods sake.

Dyserth, North Wales

"After seeing some here an on other sites,I would say no and stick to dressing as a guy for gods sake."

Luckily then most TVs don't do it for how they look. It's for how they feel.

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

I always try and make an effort with my appearance but I dress for me in what I feel comfortable in. If people like at well I'm happy

Totally. Just take a look on Jezza. They look like sea creatures.

Some tvs look stunning.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Totally. Just take a look on Jezza. They look like sea creatures.

Some tvs look stunning."

what jezza clarkson

Some tvs look stunning. what jezza clarkson "

nice hair.

"TV/TS may not be everyones cup of tea but myself I like to think i am doing something right as i have no problem "pulling" straight guys bi guys women and couples.Matters not were I am either club, beach, supermarket or walking down the street. How do i feel when i get told my boobs are better than hers by a woman I feel great but hell I spent£4k and pain to get them

I am happier than i have ever been in my life and thats all that counts not what others think

As for the word Tranny yes its slang does it offend me no i just hate the fact we all have to have a label are we all not just people? "

fully understand where you are coming from. I can understand some people may be offended by the word tranny, understand people using slang as well. We may all be just people but we are all different people and we need descriptive words to distinguish each other

Some tvs look stunning. what jezza clarkson "

No, Jeremy Kyle.

Really?

To some of us, yes.

Finally; if someone is transitioning it doesn't mean they necessarily look any more feminine than any other Tgirl. In my opinion, if I'm allowed one, I think it best to keep the more cliche comments to yourselves and just accept people for who they are.

Which cliched comments have I used and where have you got the idea that I don't take people for who they are ?

The "N" word has been used for centuries to put down , degrade, suppress and humiliate a whole race of people. Tranny is just a slang word which many people, including myself, didn't even know was upsetting to TV's. Even a few on this thread have said it is a term they don't find offensive. "

By "yourselves" I mean everyone.

Cliche described the throwaway "tranny " that doesn't offend all but really does some.

"ive seen some great examples ...their legs go on for ever !! arrghh !!"

I've never see one that I've found attractive. There's always that 'something' thats not quite right. But never say never

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Some of the TVs on here are way hotter than I am.

I've meet with some stunning crossdressers TV TS trannys and YES some are as good as hit sexy woman and the odd one or two better x

Definitely but it depends as well if you mean ts or tv I know both who can look better than genetic women and ts especially because 5 hey have all the feminine traits and movements etc too but I'm not sure if they count as they are actually women mental y

Some tv's on here are bloody gorgeous...... So yes!! Im so jealous lol

"Some tv's on here are bloody gorgeous...... So yes!! Im so jealous lol "

No need to be...You're very far from minging and most certainly in the ballpark of 'bloody gorgeous'

"ive seen some great examples ...their legs go on for ever !! arrghh !!

I've never see one that I've found attractive. There's always that 'something' thats not quite right. But never say never "

Is it the lump in the front of their dresses?

"Some tv's on here are bloody gorgeous...... So yes!! Im so jealous lol

No need to be...You're very far from minging and most certainly in the ballpark of 'bloody gorgeous' "

Careful you've got a bit of brown on your nose there

Derby

No need to be...You're very far from minging and most certainly in the ballpark of 'bloody gorgeous'

Careful you've got a bit of brown on your nose there"

Not if douching procedure was carried out effectively

PMSL

Aha! That explains the bits of sweet corn on the tip of my tongue!..

Gonna puke at that last comment lol

"Gonna puke at that last comment lol"

Lol x

Derby

"Gonna puke at that last comment lol"

I'll join you!

No. Wait. I won't. It's nauseous enough as it is

[Removed by poster at 19/05/14 04:13:10]

"ive seen some great examples ...their legs go on for ever !! arrghh !!"

There is a huge difference between a TV and a TS. its such a shame this site still continues to drawer us together and its such a shame small minds linger on here. When will people grow up. I mean 40 years old woman being immature? jesus. what great mothers they are/will be! I'm a transsexual woman (Which for all you dummies is the medical condition in which your brain is different to your physical birth sex)god help if one of you have a trans child. oh btw, Trannies.. It is offensive to TS woman. not so much by TV's.

"no .adams apple"

take a look at my pics and take a good stare at my throat... god, shallow opinion. Lmao! some people on here. *shakes head*

Can't say I'm keen on the word "tranny" but YES there are a lot of TV/TS out there that look more femine/beautiful than women!

"Guy in a wig? Hardly the real thing lol So to answer your question its a big fat hairy NO!"

prime example of small mindedness. you're forgetting Transsexual woman whos hair is all there owns. there boobs are natural (from hormones) etc etc... Broden your mind hun. Maybe google Eva Lin and Giovanna Di pietro. Look better than most haters commenting

So, you people seem to limit your minds at TV. I could search youtube for hours to show just how gorgeous TS girls are. (Not TV):

TS Giovanna Di Pietro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARGhHVGeck

TS Yasmine Petty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R11eM8-AKY

TS Carmen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTiWVdsKPQ

list goes on. sorry girls but, TVS aside, Most TS woman look better than half you stop hating on us :')

"Guy in a wig? Hardly the real thing lol So to answer your question its a big fat hairy NO!

prime example of small mindedness. you're forgetting Transsexual woman whos hair is all there owns. there boobs are natural (from hormones) etc etc... Broden your mind hun. Maybe google Eva Lin and Giovanna Di pietro. Look better than most haters commenting"

Whoa, I just saw your status.

Some of us are perfectly aware of the differences between TS, TV and CD and are very trans-friendly.

Your judgemental, nasty comment about how some women on here don't look as good as you encompasses me and I've never been anything less than supportive towards trans- people.

If you'd like to judge people for their attitudes, actions and words, fine but if you're going to issue rebukes based on looks then you'll be insulting some who are completely accepting of trans- people.

Or maybe it's fine to be ugly if one isn't anti-transgender. In which case, lucky me.

"Guy in a wig? Hardly the real thing lol So to answer your question its a big fat hairy NO!

prime example of small mindedness. you're forgetting Transsexual woman whos hair is all there owns. there boobs are natural (from hormones) etc etc... Broden your mind hun. Maybe google Eva Lin and Giovanna Di pietro. Look better than most haters commenting

Some of us are perfectly aware of the differences between TS, TV and CD and are very trans-friendly.

Your judgemental, nasty comment about how some women on here don't look as good as you encompasses me and I've never been anything less than supportive towards trans- people.

If you'd like to judge people for their attitudes, actions and words, fine but if you're going to issue rebukes based on looks then you'll be insulting some who are completely accepting of trans- people.

Or maybe it's fine to be ugly if one isn't anti-transgender. In which case, lucky me."

LOL was it aimed at you. Read my posts. its to the immature haters hating on trans woman ^^ above. Jesus lord, make sure you actually know what your firing at before coming for me. Made it perfectly clear above the girsl hating most TV and TS look better than them. -_- FML. stop getting so butthurt over something that wasnt even aimed at you.

"So, you people seem to limit your minds at TV. I could search youtube for hours to show just how gorgeous TS girls are. (Not TV):

TS Giovanna Di Pietro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARGhHVGeck

TS Yasmine Petty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R11eM8-AKY

TS Carmen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxTiWVdsKPQ

list goes on. sorry girls but, TVS aside, Most TS woman look better than half you stop hating on us :')

"

I've never "hated" on a Trans- person but I'm not liking you're suggestion that more attractive = better.

That's insulting to many people less attractive than you and other trans- people, including me and some of us have only ever been understanding and supportive of trans- people. There are a few TS ladies on here that can attest to that.

Yes, you are more attractive than me. Would you like to tell me why you think it's ok to insult me because of that?

Or maybe it's fine to be ugly if one isn't anti-transgender. In which case, lucky me.

LOL was it aimed at you. Read my posts. its to the immature haters hating on trans woman ^^ above. Jesus lord, make sure you actually know what your firing at before coming for me. Made it perfectly clear above the girsl hating most TV and TS look better than them. -_- FML. stop getting so butthurt over something that wasnt even aimed at you."

It's aimed at everyone. Your intimation is that you are better than them because you're more attractive. That extends to everyone, not just the haters.

It's just as off to slate GGs for their looks as it is to attack trans- people. Two wrongs don't make a right.

You may be more attractive than me but inside you're just like those that are criticising you.

we'll that escalated quickly

I do agree with ts and tv being separate

" we'll that escalated quickly

I do agree with ts and tv being separate "

Yeah, It really does. x

Jodie, show me your comment(s) that make it clear you're only intending to attack the "haters" rather than lumping all the cis- women together and finding at least half of us wanting based on looks.

Why criticise looks when it's attitudes and behaviour you have a problem with?

"Jodie, show me your comment(s) that make it clear you're only intending to attack the "haters" rather than lumping all the cis- women together and finding at least half of us wanting based on looks.

Why criticise looks when it's attitudes and behaviour you have a problem with?"

read up ^^ "adams apple" "they're just men in wigs" "They have male bodies"... its aimed at those hating. Clearly jealousy much? Wasn't aimed at "ALL" Cis gendered woman you just decided to make it that way. Don't twist something that had no intention to be twisted. Final.

"Jodie, show me your comment(s) that make it clear you're only intending to attack the "haters" rather than lumping all the cis- women together and finding at least half of us wanting based on looks.

Why criticise looks when it's attitudes and behaviour you have a problem with?

read up ^^ "adams apple" "they're just men in wigs" "They have male bodies"... its aimed at those hating. Clearly jealousy much? Wasn't aimed at "ALL" Cis gendered woman you just decided to make it that way. Don't twist something that had no intention to be twisted. Final."

No, it's not clear.

Read up. There are also positive comments, including mine.

Judging less attractive to be lesser isn't just judging those who have criticised you and other trans- women.

To actually post an answer to the thread, yes some of the t-girls on here are stunning

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts and as some people seem to be resorting to personal insults Im closing this now sorry