FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Clanger !

Clanger !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No not the daft things off the Tele, my Mate stayed at mine yesterday and we serviced his Bike and got it ready for him to take his Mrs touring around Scotland this Weekend, off they went this Morning all kitted up with the Panniers filled with their Clothes etc waving as they went, I've just been into the Bedroom to change the Sheets etc and there is his Wallet with his Money in

I rang him and left a Message but I reckon he's somewhere near Carlisle by now

I wonder how long it will be before his Mrs wants to stop for a Coffee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ouch !!!!! thats a bad one , not much you can do though other than let him know lol

you can just imaging the reaction when he does realize, Doh!

How's he gonna refuel to get back? Wait till he phones in and arrange to meet him halfway. He'll owe you one and might let you bang his missus in return! hehehe

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorted, I rang my Mate in Lancaster and Steve is on his way to his to get some Money

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

bikers eh, don't you just love em, i'm one and i've been known to leave al-sorts every which where,but theres one good thing about biker's THEY never pass a stranded biker, one will always stop to see if he/she can help. even if it's just to run to the nearest service's to get a gallon of fuel and run back with it. in the past i've even syphoned off petrol to help out a fellow biker(from my own tank i add)please you made contact and i'm sure he will be grateful he aint lost it rather than left it behind

» Add a new message to this topic