FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nipples...

Nipples...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too? "
no, mine do that all the time and it can be a tad embarrassing

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

mind tend to be permanantly erect now i have had them pierced so have taken to wearing padded bra's when i am not planning sexy times lol

taunton

"I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too? no, mine do that all the time and it can be a tad embarrassing "

Trust me its not as embrassing as a trouser one... lol

Are your nipples as lovely as your eyes... lol

Have no shame ladies in erect nipples...have pride in them...they are lovely... xx

taunton

"mind tend to be permanantly erect now i have had them pierced so have taken to wearing padded bra's when i am not planning sexy times lol"

Shame on you... lol

allow them the freedom to draw attention of their own Iwould love to cath them out of the corner of my eye if I was passing... I love nipples.... freedom for nipples... I say! Padded bras... the porr things... bless them..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too? no, mine do that all the time and it can be a tad embarrassing "

Siren feels exactly the same way about hers but she also knows I love it when she doesn't wear a bra - which is NEVER in public lol.

taunton

I seriously think there shouldn't be any shame in them doing their thing at all... they're natural and part of a womans beauty... why hide them?

Some shops not have the manikins with them too... Its a lovely look I feel...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too? no, mine do that all the time and it can be a tad embarrassing

Siren feels exactly the same way about hers but she also knows I love it when she doesn't wear a bra - which is NEVER in public lol. "

Unfortunately i cannot go braless as 36ggs tend to attract a lot of unwanted attention!!

"I seriously think there shouldn't be any shame in them doing their thing at all... they're natural and part of a womans beauty... why hide them?

Some shops not have the manikins with them too... Its a lovely look I feel... "

You don't need to convert me pal lol.. I'm with ya already!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

you go round stroking maequins nipples

"I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too? no, mine do that all the time and it can be a tad embarrassing

Siren feels exactly the same way about hers but she also knows I love it when she doesn't wear a bra - which is NEVER in public lol. Unfortunately i cannot go braless as 36ggs tend to attract a lot of unwanted attention!! "

I bet they do!

(um... ever had them roped?)

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I seriously think there shouldn't be any shame in them doing their thing at all... they're natural and part of a womans beauty... why hide them?

Some shops not have the manikins with them too... Its a lovely look I feel... "

mankinis???? have you been atbthe cooking sherry dear? lol And i hide mine cuz theyd take ya eye out!!!

taunton

Siren feels exactly the same way about hers but she also knows I love it when she doesn't wear a bra - which is NEVER in public lol. Unfortunately i cannot go braless as 36ggs tend to attract a lot of unwanted attention!!

I bet they do!

(um... ever had them roped?) "

roped nipples? they must be big'ns

taunton

Some shops not have the manikins with them too... Its a lovely look I feel... mankinis???? have you been atbthe cooking sherry dear? lol And i hide mine cuz theyd take ya eye out!!! "

I'm up for trying to take me eyes out with them... are you game?

"I love to see an erect nipple or two trying its hardest to make itself known to the world under clothing... is it a good look in yours eyes too? "

Its not good if your at work and they are pert through your clothing. It can be fun at times to tease though

» Add a new message to this topic