FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it a Lifestyle or a Hobby?

Is it a Lifestyle or a Hobby?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering how others feel about swinging. Do you live "The Lifestyle", meaning that there are those who look at swinging as a full on lifestyle and they live it day to day, or are you one of those who see it as a occasional hobby and occasionally swap partners.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Interesting, swinging has always been part of my life even before i knew it was swinging. However, i dont revolve my life around swinging. Sometimes i can have three meets in a week sometimes one a month. Also going to the socials and being friends with swingers are part of my social life. So i wouldnt say i lived the lifestyle but it is a large part of my social life.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Interesting, swinging has always been part of my life even before i knew it was swinging. However, i dont revolve my life around swinging. Sometimes i can have three meets in a week sometimes one a month. Also going to the socials and being friends with swingers are part of my social life. So i wouldnt say i lived the lifestyle but it is a large part of my social life."

Its something i guess many of us evolve into. I got into it a few years ago and it has very much evolved for me.

» Add a new message to this topic