FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Picturing people on here xx

Picturing people on here xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finally got around to speaking to someone on here who i have known and mailed occasionally for a while

She was surprised at my voice saying it sounded deep and manly lol

(as most know I'm five foot three and she imagined i would have a quiet high pitched voice which now i think about it so would i lol)

Anyway it got me thinking cause we all do it

We all picture people before we actually meet them so has anyone really suprised you when ya met em xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Finally got around to speaking to someone on here who i have known and mailed occasionally for a while

(as most know I'm five foot three and she imagined i would have a quiet high pitched voice which now i think about it so would i lol)

We all picture people before we actually meet them so has anyone really suprised you when ya met em xx "

yep

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes but not from here. In business I used to deal with a guy that had a "drop dead gorgeous" voice...the sort that turns you to mush when you hear it. This went on for about 4 years before I actually met him.

He was about 5ft tall and about 5ft round...talk about shattering the illusion!!!

Was it that u was "David" he was Goliath???

lol,,pmsl,,

Chuck some stones!! amo

"Yes but not from here. In business I used to deal with a guy that had a "drop dead gorgeous" voice...the sort that turns you to mush when you hear it. This went on for about 4 years before I actually met him.

He was about 5ft tall and about 5ft round...talk about shattering the illusion!!!

"

I dint know ya had met me lol xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

My hubby is five feet four ( and a little bit that he always mentions) and hasn't got a squeaky voice , so why anyone would think that I really don't know

My late wife said she fell in love with my telephone voice before she met me. I can't stand it, it sounds like John Major when I hear it!

Peop;e are often surprised when they meet me, as I'm a big, black woman who sounds like the Duchess of York...someone once said he thought I'd sound like Rusty Lee!!!

"Peop;e are often surprised when they meet me, as I'm a big, black woman who sounds like the Duchess of York...someone once said he thought I'd sound like Rusty Lee!!! "

Do you laugh like Rusty?

Yeah i can remember rusty lee!

that fabulous Caribean laugh!

I like Rusty lee,,,,i like duchess of york but which is better?---Only 1way to find out----FIGHT!!!!!!

"Peop;e are often surprised when they meet me, as I'm a big, black woman who sounds like the Duchess of York...someone once said he thought I'd sound like Rusty Lee!!!

Do you laugh like Rusty?"

More like Eddie Murphy - lol

"I like Rusty lee,,,,i like duchess of york but which is better?---Only 1way to find out----FIGHT!!!!!! "

I think you need some serious help - lol

"My hubby is five feet four ( and a little bit that he always mentions) and hasn't got a squeaky voice , so why anyone would think that I really don't know"

Na Ruby i really don't know why anyone would think that either lol xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I often get told I sound much younger and very posh

then sometimes I sound like a brummie

no one can ever understand my voice.... its great!!! xx

Not sure why a voice should raise an expectation but it does - and yes I have met people , both professionally and in the scene where the appearance was quite different from what I expected; not necessarily negative. Just different.

"no one can ever understand my voice.... its great!!! xx "

Not suprised canna understand ya posts xx

"no one can ever understand my voice.... its great!!! xx

Not suprised canna understand ya posts xx "

shurrrup teeny breeks!!! x

"Finally got around to speaking to someone on here who i have known and mailed occasionally for a while

We all picture people before we actually meet them so has anyone really suprised you when ya met em xx "

Most definately.

You can sometimes get a big shock. lmao

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

She was surprised at my voice saying it sounded deep and manly lol "

Jeeze you guys fall for that one everytime

"

Yep - in both good and bad ways.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Quite alot of people (men) are surpised when they speak to me on the telephone.

I was friends with a couple and we where on a predomantly west midlands site. One day the male of the couple rang me and couldnt get over my voice he said he expected me to be fing and blinding with a black country accent. He said he wasnt expecting someone who spoke the queens english and pronounced or there words. Also numerous guys have told me i should run a wank line after listening to my answer phone. In fact one guy phoned and left half a message and rang back and left another message said my voice on the answer machine had put him off what he was going to say lol

"Quite alot of people (men) are surpised when they speak to me on the telephone.

I was friends with a couple and we where on a predomantly west midlands site. One day the male of the couple rang me and couldnt get over my voice he said he expected me to be fing and blinding with a black country accent. He said he wasnt expecting someone who spoke the queens english and pronounced or there words. Also numerous guys have told me i should run a wank line after listening to my answer phone. In fact one guy phoned and left half a message and rang back and left another message said my voice on the answer machine had put him off what he was going to say lol"

Blimey a phone diamond thats a bit technical for you lol

"Quite alot of people (men) are surpised when they speak to me on the telephone.

I was friends with a couple and we where on a predomantly west midlands site. One day the male of the couple rang me and couldnt get over my voice he said he expected me to be fing and blinding with a black country accent. He said he wasnt expecting someone who spoke the queens english and pronounced or there words. Also numerous guys have told me i should run a wank line after listening to my answer phone. In fact one guy phoned and left half a message and rang back and left another message said my voice on the answer machine had put him off what he was going to say lol

Blimey a phone diamond thats a bit technical for you lol "

I actually own two telephones a mobile and a landline of which you have neither number

I actually own two telephones a mobile and a landline of which you have neither number "

Yet lol xx

Forum Mod

Ive mostly seen the pics of people ive met off here before ive met them

I think that most have looked better in real life than in their pics........thats at the beginning of the night though,at the end its a whole other story

"Ive mostly seen the pics of people ive met off here before ive met them

I think that most have looked better in real life than in their pics........thats at the beginning of the night though,at the end its a whole other story "

Piss head xx

I actually own two telephones a mobile and a landline of which you have neither number

Yet lol xx "

whats the verdict then

Yet lol xx

whats the verdict then"

That dont sound like you in real life lol xx

Yet lol xx

whats the verdict then

That dont sound like you in real life lol xx "

How would you know, you had your ears covered with my tits lol

» Add a new message to this topic