FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobile Fones

Mobile Fones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to buy a new one sometime this week, only really use it for texting and dont want to spend over £80, and I dont want any kind on sony ericsson(dont no what i do to them but every1 I have had has broken within 6 months). But there is so many fones out there, any advice on what I should get, something simple and pretty. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if its only for texting a cheapy around 10-20 quid would do,i would be more concerned about the network than the phone

Wont be changing my number or my network, like who im with. And ment to say looking at pay & go.

I got a back up phone for under £30 & it's great, has camera, bluetooth & can it use on here (usb connection) it's available through 3 shop or Argos, it's the ZTE F102. Check websites as saw it other day for £19.

Had three things from LG & would never buy anything from them again. Hope that helps

motorola do some good cheap reliable phones, supprised buy the sony thing, i have had them for years and swear by them, i give them a very hard time and touch wood never a problem, only change them when the battries get poor

If u want a dead cheap one just 4 fone calls n texting etc,,,Try buying one on orange website for a tenner yes a TENNER!!!!

plus ten pound cred.

u get a nice simple phone bless.

Thanks for the advice so far, really want to stay with o2 thu. And as for the sony thing, i think its just me they dont like, they just seem to fall to pieces in my hand.

"Thanks for the advice so far, really want to stay with o2 thu. And as for the sony thing, i think its just me they dont like, they just seem to fall to pieces in my hand. "

so you have the very little known anti sony jean, must admit samething has happened to me with products others swear by

Just looked at o2 site, they have a good selection on PAYG from £15 to £80, so they should be available through shops too

» Add a new message to this topic