FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > moral maze part 4

moral maze part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

fictitious as usual

oooooerrr your best mate comes around to see you she is really upset ,worried and crying...."her 17 year old son has changed for the worse" and she is worried ,he is secretive ,sullen and has stopped doing his college work ...going out till the early hours and wont say where he is going ,or who with..and he has lost his part time job now and just doesnt care

2 Days later your 30 year old twin confides she has got her claws into a nice boy who she is enjoying turning into a man

you guessed it ,its your best mates son .....

So put your mate out of her misery or say nothing ,hoping the fling stops and your friendship weathers the fallout,or another alternative ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"fictitious as usual

oooooerrr your best mate comes around to see you she is really upset ,worried and crying.... ? "

i'm not at all surprised, my best mate had bollocks last i knew

but in answer to your question, just smile and say "nice aint it"

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

"fictitious as usual

oooooerrr your best mate comes around to see you she is really upset ,worried and crying.... ?

i'm not at all surprised, my best mate had bollocks last i knew

but in answer to your question, just smile and say "nice aint it""

errr so what you saying mushy ....you got no fem mates ....pmsl ..

dont believe ya

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She could always invite the lad and her twin sister round for to watch the DVD 'Rita, Sue, and Bob Too'. When it's over she could ask them....

"Right, I'm Rita. Which one of you two is Bob and which is Sue?"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would tell my friend as what you have described is a teenager who has taken too drugs and she may be thankful that its just a girl in comparison

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

"fictitious as usual

oooooerrr your best mate comes around to see you she is really upset ,worried and crying...."her 17 year old son has changed for the worse" and she is worried ,he is secretive ,sullen and has stopped doing his college work ...going out till the early hours and wont say where he is going ,or who with..and he has lost his part time job now and just doesnt care

2 Days later your 30 year old twin confides she has got her claws into a nice boy who she is enjoying turning into a man

you guessed it ,its your best mates son .....

So put your mate out of her misery or say nothing ,hoping the fling stops and your friendship weathers the fallout,or another alternative ? "

Well I've probably known my sister longer than my mate so I'd probably tell her that I think I know who the guy is. Then I'd outline that he's my mate's son and that she's worried sick about his behaviour and maybe she could have a word in his shell like about knuckling down, offerining lots of rewards for complying of course.

i would be more concerned where a 30 yr old twin came from

They are both over 16, let them get on with it

» Add a new message to this topic