FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > moral maze part 2

moral maze part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureDome OP   Man  over a year ago

all over the place

You have gone to a party of a person who doesnt like you .You know they dont as they are always putting you down in front of your group of joint friends (you only went cus its your turn to drive)

Whilst in the bathroom you knock their toothbrush into the tiolet by mistake.

After fishing it out ...what would you do...own up and take the blame orrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You have gone to a party of a person who doesnt like you .You know they dont as they are always putting you down in front of your group of joint friends (you only went cus its your turn to drive)

"

orr....

clean the toilet with it and then put it back.

all over the place

"You have gone to a party of a person who doesnt like you .You know they dont as they are always putting you down in front of your group of joint friends (you only went cus its your turn to drive)

orr....

clean the toilet with it and then put it back. "

pmsl

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

orr....

clean the toilet with it and then put it back. "

beat me to it ... if it was someone who put me down in the way you describe ( rather than just didnt like me ) then yep, underneath the rim in all those hard to clean places it goes, shake off any obvious bits and back in the holder

all over the place

orr....

beat me to it ... if it was someone who put me down in the way you describe ( rather than just didnt like me ) then yep, underneath the rim in all those hard to clean places it goes, shake off any obvious bits and back in the holder "

oooooooh hell hath no fury etc

yup iv done it..... and poured all their shampoos etc down the sink... and added a tiny bit of bleach to their showerwash..... and cleaned the bog with their toothbrush... and various other things! im a nasty piece of work when someone has made my life a misery and the opportunity for revenge raises its head i will take it....xx

"yup iv done it..... and poured all their shampoos etc down the sink... and added a tiny bit of bleach to their showerwash..... and cleaned the bog with their toothbrush... and various other things! im a nasty piece of work when someone has made my life a misery and the opportunity for revenge raises its head i will take it....xx "

a woman after my own heart lol

"yup iv done it..... and poured all their shampoos etc down the sink... and added a tiny bit of bleach to their showerwash..... and cleaned the bog with their toothbrush... and various other things! im a nasty piece of work when someone has made my life a misery and the opportunity for revenge raises its head i will take it....xx

a woman after my own heart lol "

every dog gets its day and when the chance comes ....you just gotta!! xx

all over the place

"yup iv done it..... and poured all their shampoos etc down the sink... and added a tiny bit of bleach to their showerwash..... and cleaned the bog with their toothbrush... and various other things! im a nasty piece of work when someone has made my life a misery and the opportunity for revenge raises its head i will take it....xx "

...gulp....

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

orr....

beat me to it ... if it was someone who put me down in the way you describe ( rather than just didnt like me ) then yep, underneath the rim in all those hard to clean places it goes, shake off any obvious bits and back in the holder

oooooooh hell hath no fury etc "

grin .. thats about as much as i'd ever do to anyone but i certainly thought about it with my ex !

I would not have gone to a party hosted by someone I do not like for a start, no matter who else are going to be there!

Accepting his/her invitation would be considered as being two-faced in the first place, and I don't do two-face!

I wouldn't bother doing any of that (tempted tho') ... I believe what goes around comes around

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

I wouldn't attend but would honour my taxi commitment to my mates and go and have some sexy fun before picking them up

"

Probably wipe my arse with it THEN put it back.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"

Actually I would have probably have dropped it in the loo whilst sticking it up my arse to get my own back lol

[Removed by poster at 18/05/10 21:39:58]

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I probably wouldn't have gone in the first place but if pushed............... I'd have a quick whiz round the bowl with it and put it back! Z

all over the place

Tell you what ,i am definately hiding my toothbrush at the next party ...

"Tell you what ,i am definately hiding my toothbrush at the next party ... "

You were actually going to hide the sausage at the next party... as I recall...

AGAIN

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I would use the toothbrush to clean their toilet for them, and at the same time I would take a photo with my camera phone.

I'd then put the toothbrush back in its place, so it wouldn't look out of the ordinary.

Then, a few weeks later, I'd print out the photo I'd taken and pop it in an envelope marked for their attention.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Would not go in the first place and would not invite someone i did not like either so i hope this would never happen.

Steve "for sale or rent"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Would not go in the first place and would not invite someone i did not like either so i hope this would never happen.

"

My thoughts also.

Actually - I dont think I would be fishing it out...

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I just read this article over at the Telegraph, and for some reason I was reminded of this thread...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7739359/Woman-died-after-doctors-failed-to-spot-toilet-brush-in-her-buttocks.html

"Cindy Corton, 35, was left with the bizarre injury after a d*unken fall in a friend's bathroom in 2005.

She was twice seen by hospital staff in the aftermath of the incident and an X-ray was carried out.

But an inquest heard it took Mrs Corton, of Sleaford, Lincolnshire, two years to convince doctors that the handle was lodged in flesh of her bottom."

all over the place

"I just read this article over at the Telegraph, and for some reason I was reminded of this thread...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7739359/Woman-died-after-doctors-failed-to-spot-toilet-brush-in-her-buttocks.html

"Cindy Corton, 35, was left with the bizarre injury after a d*unken fall in a friend's bathroom in 2005.

She was twice seen by hospital staff in the aftermath of the incident and an X-ray was carried out.

But an inquest heard it took Mrs Corton, of Sleaford, Lincolnshire, two years to convince doctors that the handle was lodged in flesh of her bottom." "

bloody hell

that poor woman how ccould they not spot a toilet brush lodged in her ?

» Add a new message to this topic