FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > familiarity

familiarity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You know when youve been seeing a fuck buddy long enough when you get a message and it just says "what day you free," and you message them back with "tuesday" and thats the end of the chat lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You know when youve been seeing a fuck buddy long enough when you get a message and it just says "what day you free," and you message them back with "tuesday" and thats the end of the chat lol"

i get..."on my way, be ready"

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

Can you pick them up in Tescos... fuck buddies... Howdo you get hold of one in the first place? lol

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Sounds like a perfect play-mate

"Can you pick them up in Tescos... fuck buddies... Howdo you get hold of one in the first place? lol "

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh have you not learnt to mention tescos when im around lol. I can tell you how to pick one up in there lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Its worse when you live with them. You don't even get a text message then. Just a knock on the bedroom door!!!

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Its worse when you live with them. You don't even get a text message then. Just a knock on the bedroom door!!! "

Thats what adult fun is all about, all parties know what they want,no endless emails, caveats, threats to delete/block profiles etc etc

Nah, its when they start turning up without any contact/notice that you know you've been seeing them too long

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Its worse when you live with them. You don't even get a text message then. Just a knock on the bedroom door!!!

Thats what adult fun is all about, all parties know what they want,no endless emails, caveats, threats to delete/block profiles etc etc "

Oh admittedly it goes both ways!!! I'm just as likely to knock on their door!!! (Yes I live with my 2 favourite FB's!! I'm a lucky girl!!!)

"Its worse when you live with them. You don't even get a text message then. Just a knock on the bedroom door!!!

Thats what adult fun is all about, all parties know what they want,no endless emails, caveats, threats to delete/block profiles etc etc

Oh admittedly it goes both ways!!! I'm just as likely to knock on their door!!! (Yes I live with my 2 favourite FB's!! I'm a lucky girl!!!)"

We dont have a green eyed jealousy icon on here think we should though

"Nah, its when they start turning up without any contact/notice that you know you've been seeing them too long "

mine tried that little trick once...unfortunately i wasnt alone. he got a bit of an earbashing and has since learned to respect that he cant do that. all trial and error i guess

taunton

"Can you pick them up in Tescos... fuck buddies... Howdo you get hold of one in the first place? lol

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh have you not learnt to mention tescos when im around lol. I can tell you how to pick one up in there lol"

explain then... I want one?!

"Can you pick them up in Tescos... fuck buddies... Howdo you get hold of one in the first place? lol

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh have you not learnt to mention tescos when im around lol. I can tell you how to pick one up in there lol

explain then... I want one?! "

quid pro quo

im lucky i guess mine either text or phone with a what you up to this wk and we just take it from there no hassle, no pressure just consentin adults enjoyin the time spent with each other xx

taunton

quid pro quo"

quit pro Latin!

Explain in my terms... lol

quid pro quo

quit pro Latin!

Explain in my terms... lol "

It means an exchange, or like for like along those lines. In other words if i give you that information you have to give me something in return lol

taunton

quid pro quo

quit pro Latin!

It means an exchange, or like for like along those lines. In other words if i give you that information you have to give me something in return lol"

ah... So what would you like in exchange for these details... lol

quid pro quo

quit pro Latin!

It means an exchange, or like for like along those lines. In other words if i give you that information you have to give me something in return lol

ah... So what would you like in exchange for these details... lol"

Havent decided yet lol, but i wont forget. The details are lol that its pretty common knowledge on here that i live next door to a tesco and if i have visitors during the week they have to park in their carpark

By *igersgobounce69Couple  over a year ago

Southend

Oh admittedly it goes both ways!!! I'm just as likely to knock on their door!!! (Yes I live with my 2 favourite FB's!! I'm a lucky girl!!!)"

And whats even better is we can share the washing up as well lol...now that's FB with benefits

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You know when youve been seeing a fuck buddy long enough when you get a message and it just says "what day you free," and you message them back with "tuesday" and thats the end of the chat lol"

lol yes we have one like that.

» Add a new message to this topic