FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > money

money

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mcouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

been watching a rich list thing and there is an oil baron who has £155 billion !!!!!

how could you have so much money and not want to help children and families worldwide who struggle through every day trying to stay alive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"been watching a rich list thing and there is an oil baron who has £155 billion !!!!!

how could you have so much money and not want to help children and families worldwide who struggle through every day trying to stay alive "

Do you know for a fact that he doesn't help others? Many philanthropists never talk about the good work they do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"been watching a rich list thing and there is an oil baron who has £155 billion !!!!!

how could you have so much money and not want to help children and families worldwide who struggle through every day trying to stay alive "

how do you know they dont ?????

how could you have so much money and not want to help children and families worldwide who struggle through every day trying to stay alive

Do you know for a fact that he doesn't help others? Many philanthropists never talk about the good work they do."

snap Jane great names think alike !!!!

By *mcouple1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr warrington

Don,t know but think it must be hard to have so much money and not be racked with guilt x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Well one of the richest men in the world Bill Gates is also THE most generous....

bet he never scrabblin down back of couch for a quid lol!

many people do help but dont advertise the fact!

i couldnt live with the pressure of that much money never knowin if people like you for who you are and worryin if your family a kidnap risk or that xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Yes many of the rich and famous do help anonymously. If i was rich i would give to charity but its not a prerequist of being rich it is his money after all im sure we woudnt like someone to tell us how to spend ours however great or small

one of my moms favourite sayings....he doesnt get rich from giving it away...

...but, as stated above, most of these folk dont like to be the anounced benefactors. if they did they'd just get a kicking on another thread for only being charitable to make themselves look good.

One needs to accept this world is full of inequalities and move on, otherwise one can become very bitter and twisted in no time!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay and i where talking one day and he said what would you do with a million pounds i said what do i want a million pounds for i got you lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Don,t know but think it must be hard to have so much money and not be racked with guilt x "

Guilt about what though?

» Add a new message to this topic