FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > world cup swinging

world cup swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one know of any swinging based world cup swinging.

I did hear of a game whereby people are given the name of a country in the world cup and then names drawn from a hat.

You are put into relevant groups and once you have fucked each other, each group select a member to go through to the next round and so on

The winning contestant/country gets a special prize.

Any other suggestions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Any one know of any swinging based world cup swinging.

I did hear of a game whereby people are given the name of a country in the world cup and then names drawn from a hat.

You are put into relevant groups and once you have fucked each other, each group select a member to go through to the next round and so on

The winning contestant/country gets a special prize.

Any other suggestions"

whats the special prize?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

will there be a penalty shoot out ?????

"will there be a penalty shoot out ?????"

if there is can i be in goal ????

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

And what about the offside rule?

Nice idea but you might end up in a position where you have to fuck someone you don't like

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Will peeps who commit fouls be sent to the showers early?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What happene if you end up with someone you dont like the look of?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nice idea but you might end up in a position where you have to fuck someone you don't like "
OOOOoops sorry didnt see your post

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"What happene if you end up with someone you dont like the look of? "

It looks like you will just need to take one for the team, can't let your side down!

"Nice idea but you might end up in a position where you have to fuck someone you don't like OOOOoops sorry didnt see your post "

It just reminds me of the old car key thing. Sex is supposed to be fun and finding you drew King kong and Godzilla would be a long way from fun!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What happene if you end up with someone you dont like the look of?

It looks like you will just need to take one for the team, can't let your side down! "

Sod that.....someone would have to do it for me !!! I have to fancy someone to fuck em

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nice idea but you might end up in a position where you have to fuck someone you don't like OOOOoops sorry didnt see your post

It just reminds me of the old car key thing. Sex is supposed to be fun and finding you drew King kong and Godzilla would be a long way from fun! "

I just wouldnt do it, it would be like the sahara desert in my lady area lol

Tayside

"Nice idea but you might end up in a position where you have to fuck someone you don't like OOOOoops sorry didnt see your post

It just reminds me of the old car key thing. Sex is supposed to be fun and finding you drew King kong and Godzilla would be a long way from fun! I just wouldnt do it, it would be like the sahara desert in my lady area lol "

The magic sponge would be good for that

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It just reminds me of the old car key thing. Sex is supposed to be fun and finding you drew King kong and Godzilla would be a long way from fun! I just wouldnt do it, it would be like the sahara desert in my lady area lol

The magic sponge would be good for that "

it would have to be a fucking miracle sponge cuz if i dont fancy someone, it aint getting wet lol

Tayside

It just reminds me of the old car key thing. Sex is supposed to be fun and finding you drew King kong and Godzilla would be a long way from fun! I just wouldnt do it, it would be like the sahara desert in my lady area lol

it would have to be a fucking miracle sponge cuz if i dont fancy someone, it aint getting wet lol "

Ok a substitution it is then but you do realise there are a limited number that can be used in a game lol

It just reminds me of the old car key thing. Sex is supposed to be fun and finding you drew King kong and Godzilla would be a long way from fun! I just wouldnt do it, it would be like the sahara desert in my lady area lol "

We once got approached by a couple and Lou pulled a face that was so bad the guy got really smarmy. You have to be able to choose to swap or not.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I would be the ref...just to make sure its a fair match and everyone gets to score..lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

We once got approached by a couple and Lou pulled a face that was so bad the guy got really smarmy. You have to be able to choose to swap or not. "

Yeah, have to agree there....knowing my luck id get someone that repulsed me...yes im shallow, but i like what i like lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

it would have to be a fucking miracle sponge cuz if i dont fancy someone, it aint getting wet lol

Ok a substitution it is then but you do realise there are a limited number that can be used in a game lol "

Il be a linesman then

We once got approached by a couple and Lou pulled a face that was so bad the guy got really smarmy. You have to be able to choose to swap or not. Yeah, have to agree there....knowing my luck id get someone that repulsed me...yes im shallow, but i like what i like lol "

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy

We once got approached by a couple and Lou pulled a face that was so bad the guy got really smarmy. You have to be able to choose to swap or not. Yeah, have to agree there....knowing my luck id get someone that repulsed me...yes im shallow, but i like what i like lol

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy "

was albert a swinger ????

dirtybigbadsgirlville

We once got approached by a couple and Lou pulled a face that was so bad the guy got really smarmy. You have to be able to choose to swap or not. Yeah, have to agree there....knowing my luck id get someone that repulsed me...yes im shallow, but i like what i like lol

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy "

I like the way you think!!

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy

was albert a swinger ???? "

I don't know but he wasn't a looker

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy I like the way you think!! "

Lou doesn't pull her punches and if she doesn't like you know lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy I like the way you think!!

Lou doesn't pull her punches and if she doesn't like you know lol "

Best way to be. I wouldnt even contemplate it.

Swinging isn't about meeting einstein its about having sex with people you fancy I like the way you think!!

Lou doesn't pull her punches and if she doesn't like you know lol Best way to be. I wouldnt even contemplate it."

It can be embarrassing even for me at times. She pulls that chewing a sprout face and people notice lol

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

I will hand out the slices of orange at half time.. lol

Sarah

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Lou doesn't pull her punches and if she doesn't like you know lol Best way to be. I wouldnt even contemplate it.

It can be embarrassing even for me at times. She pulls that chewing a sprout face and people notice lol "

lol, i hate sprouts as well

Lou doesn't pull her punches and if she doesn't like you know lol Best way to be. I wouldnt even contemplate it.

It can be embarrassing even for me at times. She pulls that chewing a sprout face and people notice lol lol, i hate sprouts as well "

Well you women are just fussy! My granddad would have said you should be grateful for food as they had so little in the war. He used to say it over and over and over again

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will be compare wont need a mike

» Add a new message to this topic